At Kyuhyuns house

Mystery boys

"How do you know my name kid?" He said looking at my eyes.

"Cat told me." I said to him carefully and slowly. He looked away and cursed. Then he grab my hand and dragged me out of Kais house. Chanyeol and Tao saw that.

"Leave Baek alone!" Both of them yelled to Kyuhyun. He just looked them and they froze from fear. They just followed us. So brave helpers I have. Sigh. Kyuhyun snapped his fingers and we were somewhere else immediately. I looked around and there was snow and a house in front of us. He dragged me inside. Then he let go of me and looked the kitchen.

"Ho...honey I'm home." He's voice shake. I guess he is scared of someone. Then I saw a person walking towards us. He had brown straight hair and he had hot drink in his hand. It smelled like chocolate. He gave me the drink politely and he punched Kyuhyuns head hardly.

"Oww!!! Sungmin you were there. I am sorry if I took so long to come back home." Kyuhyun said apologetically. Sungmin just smiled evilly and when he looked me he smiled really gently.

"You can drink that its for you. As for you Kyuhyun I have waited for you many hours and you came just now!" Sungmin yelled to Kyuhyun like a wife to a husband. Kyuhyun came paler and paler.

"Sungmin~ Can I and Donghae play video games?" Sungmin looked the blonde guy who waved at me smiling.

"Yes you can Hyukjae~" Sungmin said politely. Then Sungmin pushed me towards Hyukjae gently. In a few minutes Tao and Chanyeol was at the room where I go with Hyukjae to play games. We heard how Sungmin yelled to Kyuhyun.

"You don't have to worry about them. They are like that everyday." Hyukjae said to me. When Donghae saw me waved to me. I waved a little.

"Sit down." Donghae said to me. I sit to sofa. Hyukjae sit next to Donghae and Tao and Chanyeol was sitting at the other sofa. Then Chanyeol came close to me and sit next to me. Tao did that too, but he sit other side of mine. We looked how Donghae and Hyukjae played. Then Sungmin bring us food. Maybe I can say to him something about the cat.

"Sungmin... A cat said that Kyuhyun have to train me." I said carefully, then Sungmin looked me surprised same did Donghae and Hyukjae.

"That cat is so quick at everything." Sungmin sigh.

"Kyuhyun will train you, but he will train you only the things that is really useful to you, because I said so." Sungmin said to me and he smiled. He's smile was warm. Then Donghae and Hyukjae continued their game. Kyuhyun entered the room.

"Lets go." He looked me and Sungmin pushed me gently towards him. Sungmin blocked Chanyeol and Tao. They try to go after me.

We were at garden themed place. It was really big and green. In there was two chairs. Kyuhyun takes distance from me 20 meters. When Kyuhyun moved his finger. I felt a painful sting at my hand. I looked Kyuhyun who was looking at me. When he looked my eyes it felt like he was looking in to my soul. I moved my stinging arm and I automatically moved my head little. The pain disappeared.

"Lets eat first, but we will not get out of this place." Kyuhyun said to me. Then Hyukjae bring food to us and put it on one of the chairs and get out of there. Kyuhyun go and eat. He gave me too and the food was amazing!

"After this food training begins." I just eat my food calmly.