Cat

Mystery boys

When I looked to the door I saw that guy who bump in to me at the shop was there. He was staring at me. Then Kai saw him. He stand up and waved to him brightly.

"Luhan! You came!" He said smiling to him.

"Do you know him?" I asked Kai.

"Of course! He is my friend that is coming to the party." Kai said. He sign that he could come now. Luhan walked like a robot. I guess he was nervous. When was in front of me he looked me and then Kai.

"He bumped in to me and got on top of me." I said pointing at Luhan. Kai, Chanyeol and Tao got up quickly.

"What?!" Those tree glared at him.

"I was suppose to do that Luhan!" Kai said like he was a 5 years old wanting to have a candy that he wanted. I just sigh.

"Baekhyun is mine!!" Chanyeol said hugging me. When I try to drink something he moved me that I couldn't even drink anything. That makes me angry, but I try to calm myself down. Then Taos hand hit my drink and it fly to the air. We all looked the drink and all the juice fell on my head. I got up. Now I am really angry.

"You guys must calm down!!" I yelled to them. Then I walked out the class. I go to bathroom and washed my hair and face.

"Aish!! This is so troublesome." then I heard foot steps. I looked behind me and didn't saw anything. I turned my head back to wash my face more. Then I heard them again. I looked behind me again. I still didn't saw anyone. I looked my uniform. It was all in juice.

"I have to wash this right away. So pain!!" Then someone put on my face a blanket and blocked my hands from moving. I couldn't breath. My vision started to blur and I closed my eyes.

"Ah!! Cold!" I said and I saw a guy with a black hoodie with a bucket. I didn't saw his face because he had a mask to cover it. I was tied to a chair.

"I can say this that I am not a rich guy." I said to the guy, but he ignored me. He called someone. Then he put on a speaker.

"Hello?" It was Chanyeols voice.

"I have a dear friend of yours here mister Park." The guy said to Chanyeol.

"Is this a prank for me?" Chanyeol said.

"No I will let you hear his voice then." The guy came close to me and command me to speak. I was quiet.

"Speak or I will bring your brother here to suffer." He said to me. I looked the guy.

"Go and burn in hell!" I yelled to him. Then he put the speaker out and talked with Chanyeol somewhere else. I try to move the chair, but it was too heavy. Why am I so weak today? I sigh. Then a voice called to me. I looked around. There were no one. I heard the voice again: 'You want to get out boy?' Then I saw a cat in front of me. It had black fur, but its tummy was white. Its eyes were different colored. Left was blue and right was yellow.

"What do you want?" I said to the cat. It smiled to me. Impossible. Cats can't smile or do they?

'I just want to help you, because I know that you aren't really a normal human, but your little brother got lucky. He normal.'

"You can't fool me with a robot cat!"

'Robot? *starting to laugh* No I am not a robot. I am just a cat who will send a message to those who are special. And your friends Chanyeol and Tao. They will be normal humans from today on. Their spell has been broken.'

"So that's means you lie." The cat started to laugh again.

'You are such a funny boy. I never lie. It would be a lie if I tell you that you are normal.'

"If you don't lie. Then maybe I have a spell too?"

'No you don't. Oh someone is coming. From today on you will see differently than before.' The cat disappeared. What the hell? I don't get it and I don't believe that cat. The guy came back to the room where I was. He cut the ropes and pushed me forward. I walked forward. What the hell is his problem?! If I got a chance I will punch his face.

We came to a room where Chanyeol was. He throw a bag to the guy and he pushed me away from him. I tried to calm down. If he will push me again I will punch him even if he had that mask. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and run out with me.

"You okay?" He said to me smiling. We were at the city.

"Kind of." I said to him and looked away from him.

"Is something wrong? Please tell me."

"A black cat appeared and it speak!" I said to him. Chanyeol was shocked. He's mouth was open and he covered it with his hand.

"That cat bastard why it did come now?!" Chanyeol said like he knew that cat. Then I saw Kai, Tao, Luhan and D.O in front of us. They had come out from a store.

"My Baekhyun~" Kai said hugging me. Tao and Chanyeol glared at him.

"He isn't yours!" Tao and Chanyeol yelled to Kai and try to pull him away from me. Luhan didn't look at us. He was just looking at the ground. Why is he looking the ground? I looked the ground too then I saw a ghost, but it disappeared to thin air. Luhan was still looking at the ground. Did he saw the ghost? Then Luhan looked me.

"Baekhyun~" I looked Tao who was getting my attention right away.

"Hm?"

"I want to go to amusement park with you."

"Lets go today! We had asked teacher for a day off and it work. We got it so lets go!" Then we go to amusement park. I had never been in there before.

"How many times have you been in amusement park Baekhyun." D.O asked me.

"This is first time." I said looking away.

"Then we have to have fun as much as we can!" Chanyeol said. Everyone accept me were really excited.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33