At the amusement park

Mystery boys
We were in the amusement park. Others have go to scary rides and I didn't. I don't like so much scary rides. Then those guys got a break. D.O and Luhan get the food and drinks for us. We eat a little. Then Chanyeol get up.

"Lets go to the haunted house!!!" Chanyeol said cheerfully. I just shake my head and turned pale. That's the worst thing on earth!

"Everyone will pick up a name." Said Kai and he already had made a box that had our names in there. I know what those tree think already. They looked me with those creepy expressions. Chanyeol go and pick up a name and he was so shocked.

Who did you get?" Kai asked Chanyeol and when he saw the name he was also shocked. D.O looked it.

"Kai and Chanyeol are pair." D.O said and those two were really sad. I saw it in there face. Tao took a paper hoping to have someone. He was shocked.

"D.O is my pair." Tao looked like his soul has left his body.

"I guess we are pair." Luhan said to me and I nodded.

It was time that first pair go and we pushed Tao and D.O first. They entered and we waited for a while. Then suddenly we heard a scream. I was startled by the scream.

"I guess it was Tao?" Chanyeol said to everyone. Then they pushed me and Luhan. When we entered my arm was shaking a little. For a few minutes of walk came a ghost who try to grab me. I scream out loud and Luhan looked behind him. He saw me screaming. I run to him eyes closed. My body started to shake a lot. Luhan calmed me down a little. Then we walked forward again. Out of no where some ghost run around circle. I and Luhan were in the middle. The ghost got closer to me. I closed my eyes and grab on to Luhans hand.

"Its okay now." He said and I opened my eyes. I let go off his hand. We walked and we saw the end.

"If you tell this to anyone without my permission I will beat you up." I said to Luhan and nodded smiling. We saw Tao and D.O. At last it was the end! For a 15 minutes later we saw Kai and Chanyeol glaring on each other.

"How it go?" D.O asked Chanyeol and Kai.

"I almost hit the ghost because he was interrupting our race." Chanyeol said grumpily.

"Same for me." Kai said calmly. Those lucky ones aren't scared at all.

"How about you Baekhyun. Tao was screaming there a lot and I heard someone screaming there too who it was?" D.O asked me. I was going to open my mouth, but Luhan stood up.

"I was the one who screamed." Luhan says. Everyone nodded except me. Good that he didn't tell.

"Well shall we get something to eat? Right my Baekhyun." Kai said to me.

"I said don't call him that." Tao and Chanyeol yelled to him. D.O and Luhan just watched them.

"Lets go already." I said to them. They nodded. I was behind others. I looked those guys back. Then I heard a sound again. After the sound my head started to hurt. I hold my head with my right hand and I fall to my knees. My head felt like it was hit by a hammer and really hard. I lied my back on the ground. What the hell is happening? Everything started to slow down a little. I saw Chanyeols face. He said something, but I didn't understand. Then I saw others face too. They tried to say something to me. My eyelids got heavier I closed my eyes.

I was at a darkness. I looked around and saw V waving at me. He started to disappear. I run towards him, but when I was going to touch him he was gone.

"Baekhyun!" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes slowly. I was at Chanyeols and Taos room that we share. I was at Chanyeols bed.

"What happened?" I asked holding my head. It still hurt a little.

"You collapsed." Tao said to me.

"You should be more careful. You almost hit your head to the ground." Kai said to me.

"How can I be? I felt... Never mind." I looked away.

"Something is wrong." Luhan said to me looking at me.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :3

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? <33