S I X

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 

 

November, 2013
Monday

Can it get any weirder? Is god going to come soon?

Probably. Yeah, this must be it...

********************************

 

"Thank you for your attention..." I said after Dickhead made his last sentence.

*CLAPS

"Wow. What can I say? Good job. This is definetly an A+, but that isn't surprising for the best students in school right?" Mr.Hun said.

"Gomapseumnida" We both said in unison and made another proper bow to finish up.

"Moving on.. Chanyeol and Key, are you guys ready?!" I looked at Chanyeol, showed him my thumbs up and mouthing 'Good Luck'.

They stood up and made their way to the front as they started to present their project. I was relieved to have it behind me.

*poke

I turned around and saw Dickhead smiling. What's his problem? "You did well!" He complimented.

"Erm ye-yeah? Thanks?..." I didn't know how to take a compliment from my enemy so I was confused and that was all I could think off.

He nodded and looked back to Key and Chanyeol.

Okay?

Awkward.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"See ya hyung!" Dickhead stood up, walking to Sehun's desk and they both left the classroom. I stared into the blank, why was he suddenly so talkative? Is he high? Nevermind.

"Yah! Frowning King. Wasap?" Chanyeol took me back to reality.

"Huh?..." spacing out again

"Are you alright soo? You seem a little bit out of space today. Did something happen?"

"Huh?... Erm... N-Nothing..." I replied.

"Okay? Fine. If you say so... Let's go? I'm hungry, LIKE REEEEEALLY HUNGRY." He was holding my folders on his right hand, while his left hand grabbed mine and he dragged me out of the class.

"Slowly! The foods isn't going to run away." I tried to pry myself, but he was stronger than me.

"It's not the food I don't trust, It's the students. IT'S CHICKEN WINGS. CHICKEN WINGS. DID YOU GET IT? IT'S CHICK-"

"CHICKEN WINGS! ARA! AISH." I walked faster before he gets his Chicken-wings-heartattackt.

"Good... So we finally understood each other." He smiled.

"Wait... Where's Baekhyun?" I looked around but there was noooo sign of the said boy. Chanyeol stopped and his cheeks redden up.

"I...I..."

"You?"

"I...I..."

"You?" I repeated.

"I..I.. I-"

"Okay cut the crap. Where's baekhyun and what did you do to the poor boy?" I made a serious face, making him pout.

"Yah! I didn't done anything to him, but I think he's avoiding me after the inccident yesterday..." He played with his shirt button.

"What inccident?" I looked at him with curiousity written all over my face.

"I walked him home. We were talking about all random things in the world. He almost got run over by a car if it wasn't me. His face was burried in my chest, he was crying, maybe due to the shock so I told him 'It's okay you're safe now. Stop crying.' I caressed his back, until he stopped crying... Then there was this moment when he pulled away. I looked at him and he looked back with his red, puffy and swollen eyes. He broke the silence when he said 'Chanyeol... I like you... I really do' afterwards he tiptoed and all I know was our lips locked and we made out until he broke the kiss and ran away. I swear to the holy kimchi that kiss was probably the hottest kiss in the whole history."

He breathed heavily as he finished the last sentence.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"Hmm... honestly yes I do, I just never realized it until we shared our first passionate, hot and y -"

"OkayOkayOkay I got it, no need to get into details. Finally you got knocked into sense."

"Hääh? What do you mean?"

"It was soooo obvious that he likes you, but you're just dense ya know?" I poked out my tongue. "By the way, your Loverboy at 12 o'clock."

Chanyeol turned around and spotted Baekhyun "Can you put this into my locker? I'll be at the cafeteria in 10 minutes..." He handed me his PMP folder. "Thanks!" He faced the boy who made his way to his locker "BAEKHYUN!"

Baekhyun looked around and found the one who was calling. His eyes grew wide as he saw that it was Chanyeol. He quickly turned around and ran.

"BAEKHYUN WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU.. YAH! BAEKHYUN"

Teenager these days ke ke ke

I opened my locker and put all my belongings there plus the folder of Mr.Giant.

After organizing all the books and folders, I closed the locker and headed to the cafeteria. I saw Dickhead on the way to the cafeteria, he was smiling. AT ME.

As much as I wanted to ignore it, I couldn't. Why? AISH. I don't know mysel-

"KYUNGSOO!" He shouted.

"Wha-"

BAM.

Ouch. What was th- ouh.. STUPID STAIR-

 

*********************

 

"... Do you think..."

"No... But how... Erm... No... Yeah..."

"...He moved...I ...Think.."

MY HEAD HURTS.

"Are you sure?"

"He's slowly coming back to reality.."

"You su- Oh I see..."

Why does my eyes feel so heavy?

I tried to open my eyes, but somehow it won't let me.

HANA DUL SET..

OPEN!

I saw light beams, my sight was still blurry. I blinked in order to become a better view and it worked.

"Kyungsoo?" I saw a figur in front of me, but I couldn't really tell who the person was "You alright?"

"Pabo, how can he be alright?"

 

GIVE ME X.O.X.O L.O.V......E

YOU'RE MY X.O.X.O L.o.v.........E

 

"Yeobos-"

"JJAJKJBKJADXMALXMAL...."

"Calm down.."

"NKANDLALDALBKJABSKBADKJDBKAJFDBFKAJBKBKBSKANDLA..."

"YEOL! He's alright okay? He's just sleepi-" I could finally open my eyes fully and I saw Key, holding my cellphone. "Oh okay he's awake..."

"ALNDKADJBKAJSBDLDL..."

"Araso! Don't worry!"

"AAKNALDD..."

"Ne... Araso..."

Where the hell am I ?

OUCH.

MY HEAD.

"W-where am I-I?" I could barely speak, my mouth was dry.

"You're at the schooldoctor."

"W-What H-appened?"

"Don't you remember?" I WOULDN'T ING ASK IF I COULD RIGHT? "Stairs?"

AAAAAh, okay. Now I know.

"Ah... You remembered..." The guy who was with Key said.

Yeah, I do. But how the hell did I got here?

"Probably thinking about how you got here right?" Key smirked.

Why is he smirking?

"..." I nodded.

"You're lucky. Jongin was the first one who ran towards you and AJDKJBACKJBKD he carried you bridal style. OH MY GOD, I wished I was at your place..."

"Jo-Jongin?" I repeated.

"Yes Jongin..."

"Where is he?" I looked around the room, but NO jongin.

"He said he had to go buy something. I couldn't concentrate when he spoked with me. He's just an angel..."

"Wait... What time is it?" I on the bed and found my watch. "!"

I stood up, gathering my things and ran out.

"YAH! KYUNGSOOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GO-"

*door closed

KRIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA KILL ME.

 

********************

 

I run as fast as I could. I didn't care about the pain I was having.

Being late, is something Kris Hyung hates the most.

.

I finally spotted the Bubble tea shop and ran faster.

I saw Kris Car.

FML.

I opened the door and rushed in.

"OH MY GOD. KYUNGII!" Chanyeol dropped the bubbletea he was making and ran towards me.

*CAN'T BREATH.

"..."

"I was worried to death..."

"SOO!" I saw Luhan coming out of the restroom and pushed chanyeol away. "Oh my baby soo! Gwenchana?"

"I...CSas.BEkl-..."

"What?"

"I...Can.'t... b...ea...h"

"What I didn't-"

"He can't breath!" Baekhyun in..

"OH!" Luhan loosen the hug.

"..." It wasn't the perfect time for this. This is the day I'm going to die.

"Kyungsoo." I heard the devil's voice. I turned around.

THE DEVIL WAS WEARING... GUCCI?

"..."

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

THIS IS IT.

AAAAAAAAISH.. I'm too young to die...

I followed him to his hell office and sat on the chair where he pointed to.

"I'm sorry! Please don't fire me... I have..okay well I don't have children... but don't fire me!" I was at the urge to cry.

"Kyungs-"

"I promise I will never be late again. Please hyung... I'm reall really sorr-"

"Kyungso-"

"PLEASE DON'T" I stood up and kneeled beside him "I LOVE WORKING HERE... I love -"

"KYUNGSOO. FOR GOD SAKE!" I was shocked by the sudden outburst but he made me shut up "Stand up." I did.

"..."

"GEEZ! Calm down will you? I won't fire you!"

"CHINJJAAA?????"

"DUUUUH..." He rolled his eyes. "Can I please finish what I have to say?"

"Yes..."

"Thanks..."

"..."

"So, I heard about what happened to you earlier and I just wanted to tell you that you can take a day off..."

"A day off?"

"Yes, since there aren't so many guest today I thought it would be better if you get some rest..."

"..." I was speechless. And I thought I'm gonna loose my head.

"Kyungsoo?" he poked me.

"AAAH HYUNG!" I whined.

"What?"

"I thought..."

"I know." He burst into laughters "You should have seen your face, when I called you..."

"Meanie!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA.."

"I'm going back to work now..." I raised up and went to the door.

"Aren't you going home? I just said you can have a day o-"

"No. No. No. Gwenchana." I smiled and went out.

"Oh hi Tao!"

"Annyeong, did you see Kris?" He looked around.

"Office." I pointed to his office.

"Thanks" he grinned as he was holding tightly on his gucci magazines.

 

**********************

 

I saw Luhan and Chanyeol working again. Baekhyun was already gone, probably working too.

I walked behind the cashier table. I saw them looking at me with worried eyes, so I stopped for awhile and looked at them...

"I'm fine okay? No need to be worried." I said before they could say something.

"Do you need something?" Chanyeol offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine. Just continue with your works." I assured him.

"Okay." He gave me his famous creepy smile.

I went to the changing room and put on my work clothes. I saw some bruise on my body and my head was still aching.

AISH. Stupid head!

"Kyungsoo? You alright there?" Luhan asked.

"Erm... Yeah I'm alright... Almost finish!" I slowly put down my shirt and opened the door. "Finish!" I exclaimed. "Let's go?" he nodded.

My headache became worse and I felt like bullets being shot on me.

A customer came in and I swear my eyes was blurry.

"What do you want to order Sir?" Was it even a sir? Ugh. it.

"You..."

Wait this voice. I blinked fastly and my sight became better..

DICKHEAD.

"Oh it's you." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to see you too" He said sarcasticaly. "here..." He handed luhan a plastic bag. "It's for Kyungsoo..."

"What's that?"

"Pain killers. I bought some after I brought you to the school doctor but you were gone when I came back."

"Pain killers?" I asked.

"I know you don't feel well. Afterall you rolled down the stairs and was immediately knocked out. So yeah I thought of bringing you some pain killers." He smiled.

"Thanks..." I didn't know why but there was no anger in me, while talking to him.

"No problem. Oh yeah and this is actually for you." Jongin pointed at the object Luhan pulled out. 

"For me?" Luhan asked.

Why does Jongin give something to Luhan?

Hold on a sec.

Did I say JONGIN?

"Sehun told me I should give it to you..." Pointing at the rubix cube..

Luhan couldn't help but smile..

Why?

Well I saw the note on it:

I saw this and you crossed my mind :b

 

"Tell him thank you..." Luhan said in a calm voice, but I knew he was dying inside.

"I will... Okay need to go. Get well soon Kyungsoo!" He smiled.

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

Why is my heart suddenly beating so fast?

 

*******************************

 

A/N: Sooo this is the SIX chappie. Yeay <3

         Thanks to all the subscribers :)

         Don't forget to comment hehehe I love reading comments, I really do <3

         Stay tuned. <3