E L E V E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

December. 2013
Thursday

 

Mianhe.

It's been a while ago I know. There's no longer use of writing a daily entry, since there's no more updates about a DICKHEAD, I hate so much.

 

Confused? Yeah me too.. because I fell inlove with that DICKHEAD. Anyways I will still keep you though :)

 

You're the only one who knows about this... yeps, stubborn me... I can't tell anyone, especially not him.

 

KAI KAI KAI, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?

 

"What are you doing?" Kai came from nowhere.

 

"HOLY KIMCHI." I answered covering you.

 

Am I really writing this down right now?

Anyways gonna update later alright? Need to goooooo

 

 

************************

 

 

"What was that?" Kai pointed at the book I quickly put into my bad.

 

"Erm... Just a... c-cooking book." I stuttered, finding an excuse to hinder him to know about the existing of a book named 'DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN"

 

VERY CONVINCING SOO...

 

A COOKING BOOK?

 

"For your mum?"

 

"Eh... Eh... yes, yes for my mum hehehe"

 

Did I just giggle? Oh gawd what the hell is wrong with me?

 

"Ah araso... ready for the date?" Kai asked shyly and I nodded hiding the blush in my face. "Thanks Hyung..."

 

"No need..." I said as manly as I could.

 

 

flashback

"Yeps... You're inlove"

 

"What?" I almost screamed. "Pfff... yeah like I would fall inlove with him" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, forget what I just said. I'm fine now, even though I feel like puking at the worse conclusion I ever heard..."

 

"Well do you have a better conclusion?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"No, but one thing is for sure I AM DEFINETLY NOT INLOVE. Duhhh..."

 

Keep telling that to yourself Kyungsoo.

 

SHUT UP.

 

Just saying.

 

UGH.

 

"Okay Mr.I'M_SO_INLOVE_WITH_MY_EX_ENEMY, keep on saying that to yourself" Chanyeol teased "C'mon baek, you'll be late for your work."

 

"I. AM. NOT. - Ugh." I stood up and packed my things.

 

"Bye..." Baekhyun gave me an apologetic smile.

 

"Bye" I said without showing any emotion.

 

"See you tomorrow!" Chanyeol said with a big grin on his face "Mr.-"

 

"Finish that sentence and you're gonna regret it..." I warned him.

 

"I just wanted to say Mr.Do" Chanyeol smirked "Mr.I'M_SO_INLOVE_WITH_MY_EX_ENEMY" He said as fast as he could, grabbing Baekhyuns hand and run towards the exit.

 

"CHAAAAANYEOOOL!!!!!!!!" I yelled in anger.

 

"LOVE YOU TOO!" He respond before he disappeared behind the door with his boyfriend.

 

I was walking the road that leads to my house. My mind was filled with a lot of questions I couldn't answer.

 

 

Do I really like him?

 

 

Is Chanyeol right and I really fell inlove with my worst enemy?

 

 

Why him?

 

"Kyungsoo?" a voice enlighten, surprising me. I turned around and spot a boy sitting on a bench.

 

Speaking of the troublemaker.

 

"Kai?" I asked confused.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I could ask you the same question. I'm on my way home, what about you?" I answered and asked him the same question.

 

"Home?" He repeated.

 

"Yes, the building where you live, sleep, keep yourself warm and-" He started laughing. "...?"

 

"You're so funny hyung." His eyes getting watery from all the laughing. I walked towards him. He put down his bag and gestured me to sit down beside him and I did.

 

"You still didn't answer me..."

 

"No need to know." He's voice turned into a serious tone as he sat there with his pokerface.

 

"oh..." is all I could say.

 

"Anways..." He smiled again. "I see you got no work today?"

 

"Mhm..."

 

"Let me guess, Chanyeol is with baekhyun?" He added.

 

"What else?" I responded, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well okay it is but ugh nevermind.

 

"I see..." He admitted.

 

SILENCE...

 

AWWWWWWWKWAAAAAARD.

 

Then say something

 

WHAT?

 

JUST SOMETHING.

 

"The sun is hot..." I blurted out.

 

THE SUN IS HOT?

 

WHY DID I SAY THAT?

 

He burst into laughters.

 

GREAT.

 

"You're really funny hyung" He wiped away the tear drop that ran down his cheek "...but yeah, I agree, the sun is hot..." He teased.

 

"YAAH..." I smacked him on his arms.

 

"Just teasing you" He poked out his tongue "Kyungsoo?"

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

Argh here we go again.

 

WHAT? WHAT NOW? He just called you.

 

"hmmm?" I humed.

 

"The tree is green..." He said in a serious tone but failed when he burst out laughing again.

 

"JOOONGIN!" I yelled, hitting him again on the same spot I smacked him. He stopped laughing and looked at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I wondered.

 

"You called me Jongin." He said.

 

"Well because that's your name?" I was confused.

 

"You never really called me that..."

 

"Really?" he nodded. "I never noticed it before, but you're probably right since I use to call you DICKHE-" I covered my mouth, when I realize what I just wanted to say. "Sorry..."

 

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault anyways... Sorry again for every bull I shoved into your shoes."

 

"Aigoo... Are we in a sort of drama?" I joked "Let's just forget the past." I suggested.

 

"Forget the past?"

 

"We're friends now aren't we?" I asked and he responded me by nodding slightly "So stop apologizing before I changed my mind."

 

"Araso araso" He smiled.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

AIGOO... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME?

 

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: LULU HYUNG

      Where are we going to celebrate new year?

 

 

TO: LULU HYUNG

    I think my parents are going to be gone at new year.

 

 

FROM: LULU HYUNG

      So at your place?

 

 

TO: LULU HYUNG

    Like always :)

 

 

FROM: LULU HYUNG

      Great ^-^

 

 

"Who was that?"

 

"Oh just Luhan" I answered.

 

"Isn't that the deer looking guy, who works at the shop you are working?"

 

"Yeps, that's Luhan hyung."

 

"Hyung?" He frowned. "Isn't he younger than you?"

 

"He may seem younger but he's a grampa already. He's 22." Jongin eyes grew bigger.

 

"I didn't know Sehun was into older dudes." He mummbled to himself but I could hear everything.

 

"Sehun is gay?"

 

"Actually not.. but since he met Luhan, he wasn't sure about his ual orientation anymore."

 

"I hope he doesn't hurt Luhan."

 

"Wait... Luhan likes him?"

 

"Duuh? You can't call that liking anymore." I said.

 

"Funny..."

 

"Funny?"

 

"Sehun thought it was one sided, since Luhan acts all manly and stuff." I stopped myself from laughing but failed.

 

"Luhan? Manly... HAHAHA... You should. hahaha see him hahaha when Sehun writes him hahaha" I tried my best to talk within the laughters.

 

"What about you?" I stopped laughing.

 

"What about me?" I asked innocently.

 

"Is there someone?"

 

YES.

 

YOU.

 

"Yes" I shook my head. "but Single life better life?"

 

LIES.

 

"Oh..." he respond, like he expected me to say something else "What happened to the last guy you've dated?" he knew I was gay.

 

"He moved to america remember?"

 

"Oh right.. wait what was his name?... erm... Kyu...Kyuhy..."

 

"Kyuhyun..."

 

"Right... Why didn't you stop him from moving away? You seemed happy back when you two started dating..."

 

"--" I greeted my teeth, thinking about how he just played with me to get what he wanted. "Sorry... Let's not talk about him."

 

"Didn't you date some other guys after him?"

 

"I did."

 

"So what happened to them?"

 

"They were all the same." I sank my head, not wanting to remember the past I went through.

 

"Ow. sorry..."

 

"Don't..." I stopped him from apologizing. "I was dumb being blinded from love. Okay enough about me. Didn't you say there's someone you like?"

 

"Yeah, i indeed said that."

 

"Why don't you ask her out then?"

 

"It's actually a he..." he said while playing with his fingers.

 

*cough

 

"What? Did you just say it's a -"

 

"Yes a He..."

 

"Why don't you ask HIM out?" I suggested.

 

"I don't know if it's a good idea." He pouted.

 

"Why?" I asked in a curious voice.

 

"He likes someone else..." He sank his head "And I don't know what love is. I never dated before." He added.

 

IS IT SEHUN?

 

IT MUST BE...

 

"Is it- ugh nevermind..." I shook my head knowing the answer "Then show him that you're a better choice..."

 

 

******************

 

 

"Goodmorning BESTFRIEND!" Chanyeol hugged me "Woaaah... you look like you didn't get any sleep..."

 

"I didn't"

 

"Why? Is Jongin keeping you awake?" He smirked. "OUCH!" he started rubbing his arms "That hurts..." He pouted.

 

"Then stop talking nonsense I said I AM NOT INLOVE WITH HIM."

 

"And I'm SELENA GOME- OUCH! SOO, Stop that!" He said in pain and I gave him a death glare "Araso, you're not inlove with him... you just like him more than you should..." He mumbled the last part but I heard it "OUCH... Okay okay... AISH..."

 

"Kyungsoo?" I didn't have to turn around to know who the owner of the voice is because Chanyeol's smirk explained everything.

 

"See you in class!" Chanyeol waved.

 

DAMN YOU.

 

"I... I need to talk to you..." I followed him to the boys bathroom.

 

"What is it?" I crossed my arms.

 

"I... I need you..." He started

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

"You need me?" I repeated almost at the edge of  fainting.

 

"Yes... I need you Kyungsoo..."

 

OH MY GOD.

 

IS THIS A CONFESSION???????

 

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE HE LIKES?????

 

 

"Please help me."

 

HELP HIM?

 

"Huh?"

 

"I need you to help me to become a boyfriend material type of guy. Help me to win his heart." He finished his sentenced.

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Don't make me repeat it."

 

"You want me to tutor you in LOVE?" I asked in disbelief.

 

"Yes. I knew you wouldn't agree... Erm... forget what I've just said..." He lowered his head and was ready to leave the bathroom, when I grabbed his wrist.

 

"I'll help you..." I smiled.

 

"Really?"

 

"We're friends remember? Don't worry I'll teach you everything you have to know..."

 

If this is the only way I can be with you.

 

"THANK YOU HYUNG!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. It was the best 5 seconds hug I ever shared.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM..

 

I wish I was the one you like...

 

End of the flashback

 

 

"Jongin?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Say something..."

 

"Huh?"

 

"First lesson... to be a better choice, you need to learn to keep him entertained. Being silent is boring you know..."

 

 

************************

 

 

A/N: So what do you think?
         Will kyungsoo be smart enough to find out that it's not sehun or will he find it out when Kai confess to him?

         And Kai? What are you planning? XD

 

          STAY TUNED <3

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS <3