F O U R

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

October, 2013
Thursday

It was like this...

ME : I'm finally happy! I found him.

Life : Lol. Wait a sec.

BUM.

With hugs and kisses 
                                        -Life

GREAT.

*******************

The past two days, I stood in front of the building where Jongin lives. And yeah, I still didn't get to see that dickhead.. Why? I must say it was my fault this time. Remember the flower boy I told you the last time? Yes... Yes... Yes... It was HIS fault.

Everytime I was about to step into the building, that boy crosses my path. It was like I was at the right time on the right spot. I think this is it. AJBKBLDKNDLN definitely DESTINY.

If I saw it right, he smiled... and that smile... KILLED ME. Thankfully I didn't faint, that would have been soooo embarrassing!

-

Baekhyun started to work at the shop beside where Chanyeol and I are working.

I didn't know he likes eyeliner. You should have seen his face, when we took him with us to work and he noticed the shop beside it. Luckily, Yeol was the one to be dragged inside there.

He's just a cutie pie. Baekhyun started to spend his time with us more often and the more I get to know the boy, the more I liked him and same with Yeol. He isn't as nerdy as I thought he was, he was actually funny and derpy.

"Heyaa Baek!" Chanyeol pulled a chair and sat beside the said boy.

"Oh hey Yeol." Baekhyun who was about to take a bite of his lunch, grinned. "What's up? And hey Soo..." I pulled out a chair and settled down.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun and wrapped his arms over the shorter's shoulder blade.

"I... I... M-movie?" He stuttered and it was sooo cute.

Baek likes Yeol. Yeps. How do I know? Wasn't it obvious from the very start? And what Baekhyun doesn't know is, I saw his background picture...  it was Yeol's picture. Everytime he got to talk with him, he either stuttered or get all red. If you wouldn't call that a CRUSH, I don't know what you would call it.

And as dense as my bestfriend is, he didn't notice yet. I bet that it's only a matter of time, when Yeol gonna find himself falling for Baek. I'll be honest, they would match perfectly. PERFECTLY.

"I mean only if you want..." Chanyeol added.

"I have work..."

"Oh okay, I'll underst-"

"No... No... No...!"

"No?" Chanyeol began to pout.

"No... I... I would love to be with you. I-I mean I woul-"

"Until when do you have to work?" I saved him. At least he can speak normally with me.

"My work ends at 7 pm"

"Perfect. Yeol, why don't you pick him up then? You'll have work until 6:30 right?"

"Is that okay with you Baek? I mean you don't really have to go with me, I bet you have something better to do anyway..."

"Aniya! It's fine with me..." he said shyly.

"Chinjja? AAAAH BAEKII saranghae!" Chanyeol wrapped his hands around his small waist and gave him a peck on his cheeks. "KEY! Wait!" he waved at the passing boy "I'll be back in a sec." he stood up and went to the said boy.

"Are you going too?" Baekhyun asked.

"Me? I'm busy today, I still didn't meet up with Jongin..." I HATE CALLING HIM THAT. "And you know Mr. Hun's expectations, especially from his A-Students." I rolled my eyes.

"Ermm... Do you know which film Yeol wants to watch?"

"The second part of HUNGER GAMES."

"Really? I was looking for someone to watch it with me...?" He glanced at Chanyeol and suddenly a smile appeared on his face. CUTE.

"Let me guess. That 'someone' is Yeol right?" I smirked.

"Pardon?" he chuckled.

"You like him don't you?" he looked at the giant, who was smiling at him and it made Baekhyun redden up like a clowns nose. "You do...!" I smirked.

"I what?" he frowned.

"You" I pointed at him "Him" then at Chanyeol "This." I formed a heart with my hands. "Because, ISN'T-IT-OBVIOUS-THAT-I'M-TOTALLY-IN-LOVE-WITH-THIS-GIANT? is written all over your face." and he blushed harder.

"..."

"Don't worry, that boy over there is so dense that you could actually kiss him and he would still not notice your feelings for him." I winked. "Why don't you tell him?"

"Tell him what?"

"That the sky is blue?!" I said in a sarcastic voice "DUH. That you like him of course!"

"Tell him that I like him?" His eyes grew bigger "ANIYA! I can't do that. I know he doesn't like me that way!!"

"To be honest I don't know what he feels about you, but I knoow... It's only the matter of time until he will realise that he likes you too. And besides you have my blessings!" I pat him on the back.

"I don't think he will like me... " He pouted. "I mean look at him and look at me...We're so different. He's handsome, charming, tall, funny, talented and smart. And there's ME...just a nerd."

"We can change that!" I smirked "And trust me he WILL like you."

"Puuh...I'm glad that Key is so organized!" Chanyeol sat down. "Why are you both smiling? Is there something I need to know?"

"Aniya" Baekhyun and I said in unsion and smiled at each other.

*****************

We were on our way to work. Well, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were, I had to meet up with you-know-who....

"I can't reach him either." Chanyeol said.

"I'll just write him a text then...", I pulled out my phone.

 

 

     Kris hyung, I can't make it today. MIANHE!

 

FROM: HYUNG

 

      Okay. Take care. See ya tomorrow then :) <3

 

WTF? Is that a smiley AND a heart?

 

"He's getting weirder and weirder each day." Chanyeol said in disbelief and I agreed.

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow!" I waved at them and made my way to Jongin. "And have fun tonight!" I smirked, looked at Baekhyun and mouthed 'on your date'

***************

I got that creepy grin plasterd on my face, knowing I will see HIM again.

FAIL.

He wasn't there when I entered the building.

He will be here in 5..4..3..2..2...2....2....

"Kyungsoo?" a voice startled me.

"HOLY KIMCHI!" I turned around "Oh, it's just you...."

"Let me just throw this away. I'll be back in a minute..." He ran to the backdoor of the building and like he said he was back a minute later.

I was still looking around, in hope flower boy would appear... Buuuut he didn't.

"What are you looking for?" Jongin brought me back to reality.

"Nothing." I coldly said and followed him.

He pulled out his keys and opened the door "Come in.." I surprisingly did what he said. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Maybe later" It was weird taking an offer from him.

"I'll go get something to write on... Just...well...just make yourself comfortable...." He disappeared into his room.

I took the time to look around. The apartment was bigger than I thought. Lucky brat. I wished my parents would also buy me an apartment.

A picture caught my eyes. And I took it, to take a closer look.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I almost dropped the picture.

"Who is she?" I asked.

SILENCE.

"My mum." He said.

"HOLY KIIMCHI! You're kidding right? I thought she was your noona or your girlfriend." He laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Isn't it funny that we've known each other for so long, but yet we don't know anything about each other.."

".." I thought for a seconds and it's true. I don't really know him. Just his name.

"Hmm... Anyway, let's start, it's getting late..." I nodded.

****************

We surprisingly worked as a team. We didn't argue like we usually did. It was the first time I didn't want to go sasaeng on him.

"Should there be fireworks?" He asked.

"Ahh.. right! Fireworks. Sounds good!" I agreed.

"Okay, then there shall be fireworks... Good. I think we're done for today.."

"Yep." I ACCIDENTLY SMILED.

"Then see you t-"

"Jongin, have you seen my green folder?" a voice interupted him.

"Suho?" Jongin stood up.

"No, Justin Bieber.." The boy said in sarcasm.

"No.. I haven't seen it. Sorry."

"AISH, where did I -" He stopped and looked at me. YES, AT ME!!!!!

OMG.

He went closer.

He was now right in front of me.

He leaned closer.

OMG.

"My folder!" the guy grabbed the green folder, that was lying beside me and ran back to the door. "BYE!" he said and left.

"Kyungsoo, is everything alright? You seem like you just saw a ghost." Jongin poked my side.

"..."

"Kyungsoo?"

"What is he doing here?"

"You know my brother?"

BROTHER?

DICKHEAD

AND

FLOWERBOY

BROTHERS?

 

- LIFE SAYS HI! ;)

*****************

A/N: LALALALA! Yes SUHO'S THE FLOWER BOY!
         I actually planned to take TAEMIN but then I had the perfect Idea for the upcoming Chapters..
         And I need Taemin for that ^-^
         72 subscribers and 6 upvotes for 3 chapters? T-T AAAAH I feel loved kekekekekeke
         THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

         SARANGHAEYO <3