T W E N T Y T W O

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

JANUARY, 2014
Saturday

When will be the right time?

 

***********************

 

DAY 5

 

I was standing in front of my locker, when I caught Chanyeol grinning from ear to ear, waiting for me to open my locker.

 

"Do I have to know something?" I asked, still having my locker closed.

 

"N-No.." Chanyeol was a very bad liar and it didn't helped him scratching the back of his neck and avoiding eyecontact. "Don't you need books for history class?"

 

"No..." I "I think I have mine in cla-"

 

"No it's in your locker. I know.." Baekhyun was nearly facepalming his beautiful morning face due to the bad liar, who was standing next to him "I.. I know..be-because.. well JUST OPEN THAT DARN LOCKER. I JUST KNOW IT okaaay?" He blurted out, almost begged for it.

 

I did as I was told. I slowly opened my locker and my heart skipped a beat when about 10 little crong stufftoys fell out of it.

 

"SMILE" I turned my shocked faced to chanyeol and was blinded by a sudden camera flash. "OMO look at your blushing face,.." he squeezed my cheeks, as my mouth formed itself into a smile.

 

I gave them a confused look.

 

How did they know that crong reminded me of Kai?

 

"Jongin told us.." as if Sehun, who just walked towards us, could read my thoughts "Isn't it you're birthday in 2 days?" I nodded "he felt bad for being away on your birthday, so he wanted to make it up to you.. there must be a letter somewhere.." He kneeled beside all the plushies and searched for the said letter "Ah here it is.." he handed me a pink envelope.

 

To my one and only,
Like my little surprise? Didn't you tell me a few days ago, when I imitated Crong that you promised to think about me everytime you would see something that is related to it? So, I asked Sehun to buy some for you and Chanyeol to stuff it into your locker. ~


 

and there was a printed picture of him with a crong stufftoy.

 

Couple Stufftoys kekekeke <3 I miss you ~

 

***************

 

I placed all of the plushies on my bed and I kept the biggest one in my arms.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: Mine.<3
11.01.2014
One day left and it's your birthday and one day closer to the day I'll have you back in my arms <3

 

 

TO: Mine.<3
I know ~ I can't wait :)

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3
Even counting the hours and seconds :b

 

 

TO: Mine.<3
So am I ~ <3

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3
Goodnight my love.<3

 

 

TO: Mine.<3
Goodnight <3_<3


 

*****************************

DAY 6

 

I woke up due to the loud knockings on my door.


KNOCK KNOCK

 

I turned around and ignored the loud knocking, I mean it's saturday. SATURDAAAAY.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Can someone please shoot that person?

 

KNOCK KNOCK KN-

 

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!" I whined, but the noise didn't stop. I looked at the time.

 

10.33 a.m

 

"UUUUUUUUUUUGH, are you ing kidding me??" I groaned before I got out of the bed and dragged my floppy feet towards the entrance of my house. "WHAAAAT?" I yelled without looking at the person.

 

"GOOD MORNING SOO!" a happy virus exclaimed and I couldn't help but wrapped my small hands around his neck and was ready to strungle him, if baekhyun didn't stopped me. "I..C-can't.. brea--"

 

"Stop.. pl-pleaaase.." Baekhyun was lucky a part of me was still in dreamland and that my strenght was not in the best condition at mornings. "Pheew.. I thought you're going to kill him.." Baekhyun sighed in relieved.

 

"Is someone on his days toda--OUCH!" My right leg got in contact with Chanyeol knees.

 

"I'll give you 30 seconds.." I warned him through greeted teeth.

 

"We actually wanted to make you breakfast and spend some time we you. We thought your mum was at home or your dad."

 

"I thought so too.. continue.." I demanded.

 

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry.." Chanyeol fell down on his knees and wrapped his giantic hands around my legs, like a criminal begging the king for his life. Baekhyun looked at his boyfriend and out of nowhere he didn't hesitate and followed the idiot.

 

"Guys.." I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

 

"Sorry sorry sorry.." Chanyeol was nearly in the edge of crying.

 

"GUYS!" I said with a firm tone and they stopped. "Can you please get up?" our neighbour looked at us and honestly I didn't wondered myself why he looked at us with disgusted face. "Morning Mr.Yang.." I waved awkwardly.

 

"Erm.. Breakfast?" Baekhyun stood up, dragging his boyfriend away from my legs.

 

"Sounds good, but let me do it. I don't need Chanyeol to burn my kitchen." I teased the pouting giant.

 

"I said it was an accident!" He whined.

 

"Right.." I said sarcastically and Baekhyun giggled.

 

****************

 

DING.

 

"Kyungsoo! You got a new notification.." He exclaimed, pointing at my laptop, he was using. "Oh it's Kai.." I quickly paused the game I was playing with Chanyeol on my Xbox, when I heard his name.

 

"Jongin?" I asked with excitement.

 

"Mhm.. Kim Jongin.." He smiled, making space for me to sit down beside him.

 

"Hmm.." I setteled down. "What could it b--"

 

"Yeol, another 5 minutes in heaven!" Baekhyun interrupted me.

 

Did he just said 5 Minutes in heaven?

 

"What are you waiting for? Open it!" Chanyeol shooked my whole body. "Sorry.. Got a little excited." he pulled Baekhyun up and sat down on the said boys spot and made him sit on his lap.

 

#4 - DAY 6 - Almost there ~

 

"Hey babe.." my jaw dropped when I saw him wearing a black tank top, exposing his bicepts.

 

"Close.." Chanyeol closed my mouth, while baekhyun paused the video "It may catch flies" he giggled and I shook my head to come back to sense. "Gwenchana?" I nodded and Baekhyun continued the video.

 

"Goodmorning. Are you up already?" He smiled and I was on the edge of dying. "Slept well? Yes? How's our little crong family doing?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to fangirlboying "Hehe.. Anyways. Can you do me a favor?"

 

"YES OFCOURSE HE CAN!!!" Chanyeol replied, raising his voice.

 

"YEOL!" I pulled him back to sit.

 

"Sorry.." He mumbled and my eyes moved back to the laptop screen.

 

"Yes? Great. Can you open the door?" I frowned. Why? "Just open it okay? And pause this video while doing it." Chanyeol paused the video for me and within a second I was pulled towards the housedoor.

 

I opened the door.

 

"Hey.." Suho waved "Here.. Jongin told me to give you this." He gave me a little carton. "Don't ask, I don't know either" He added.

 

"Hey Kyungsoo.." Lay popped out behind Suho and I smiled when I saw Lay taking Suho's hand and interwined their fingers.

 

"Thanks, but you didn't have to come all the way here.." I felt like a burden.

 

"Aigoo, Kyungsoo-ah. Gwenchana, we were on our way to eat breakfast anyways." Suho said "And stop smiling.." He said embarrassed.

 

"I'm just happy for you two.." I congratulated them. "Seems like we need to catch up a lot of chattings.."

 

"For sure. You know my number.." Suho reminded me "Okay, I'm going to tell you everything next time. We're starving at the moment.. hehe"

 

"Oh right.. Have fun.." I assert.

 

"We will.." Lay smiled like there won't be a tomorrow and it was a relieve for me to know that Suho was happy.

 

 

*****************

 

We 3 looked at the box.

 

"It's not a bomb right?" Chanyeol said in a serious tone and Baekhyun smacked him on his forehead, what I was actually about to do.

 

"Thank you.." I thanked the said boy.

 

"No problem.."

 

"YAH!" Chanyeol pouted and I high fived Baekhyun.

 

"We love you too.." I caressed his back.

 

We decided to continue the video, before opening the carton.

 

"So did you get the carton?" We three nodded "Well, open it.." and my eyes widen when I saw what it was.

 

"Roro!!!" Chanyeol and I said in Unison.

 

"Roro?" Baekhyun frowned.

 

"We were in Kindergarten when Kyungsoo got his Pororo stufftoy from his grandmother. He used to take it with him all the time, until elementary class.." Chanyeol explained.

 

"What happened in elementary class?" Baekhyun asked with curiosity.

 

"Well there was a little accident.. To make it short.. Kyungsoo unintentionally broke Jongin's favorite crongglass and Jongin took away Roro and told him that it would be fair to have it, since Kyungsoo broke his glass."

 

"He kept it?" I continued the video.

 

"You probably asking yourself why I kept it right? Hmm, well because..." He paused and we all waited for the answers "secret.." he poked out his tongue "Hehehe I'll tell you when the right time comes.."

 

"AISH!" we three exclaimed in unison, because the video ended with Jongin smirking playfully.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3
Stop thinking about it :b I promise, I'll tell you when the right time comes.<3


***************************

 

A/N: When will be the right time?
             Don't miss his birthday :b it will be one of my favorite hehehe
             I promise you won't regret