T H I R T E E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 

December,2013
Monday

 

FML.

 

**************************

 

 

[Preview of the week]

 

Remember the night FLOWERBOY confessed? (still can't believe it..) Yea.. right after I closed the door behind me, I got a call.

 

 

Give me xoxo L.O.V...E

You're my xoxo L.-

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Kyungsoo..." Luhan replied.

 

"Are you crying hyung?" I paniced when I heard his shaky voice on the other line.

 

"M-my gr-grandmother.. s-she had an heart..heartattackt..." He stuttered through the sobs.

 

"What? How? When?" I dumped my bag beside the door.

 

"Oh gawd Kyungsoo, I w-was planning to surprise her on C-christmas.. I-I didn't seen her for a y-year.. and and.."

 

"Breath Hyung.. Everything's going to be alright.. I know it's hard, but I don't think she wants to see her grandson being a crying mess.. I know it's late but do you want me to come over and bake you your favorite chocolate cookies?" I comforted him.

 

"Y-your the b-best Kyungsoo, but I'm at the airport right now. My flight is in an hour.." He was still crying.

 

"Y-You're what?" I widen my eyes.

 

"Soo, she needs me. I already called Kris..."

 

"When are you going to come back?"

 

"After New year.. I will call you guys on christmas and new year. And Soo?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can you tell Sehun about my situation? It's late and I don't want to wake him up.."

 

 

SEHUN.

 

 

WHY IS KAI SO LUCKY?

 

 

Stage free for him.

 

 

GREAT.

 

"Soo?"

 

"Eh.. oh yea I will.."

 

"Thanks.. okay I'll let you sleep now.."

 

 

******************

 

 

Jongin didn't misses his chances.

 

He completely avoided me the whole week and it was probably because he was with SEHUN the whole time.

 

I know I should be used by now, seeing them together since that's what they did anyways before we became friends.

 

BUT...

 

BUT it's different, now that I know Jongin likes him..

 

likes him more than a friend not to forget.....

 

Is he avoiding me because he's afraid of  Sehun knowing about our kiss?

 

I felt like a loner.

 

Jongin was following Sehun like a dog, same goes with Chanyeol, when it comes to eyeliner Baekhyun.

 

And there's Do Kyungsoo..

 

A-student, who's luck was always by his side...

 

..Not

 

My hope was all depended on Lu Han, since he's the only one who can make miracles in december, without even knowing it.

 

The only one who can make Jongin lose the battle of Love, BUT as I mentioned before LUCK WAS NOT ON MY SIDE.

 

Am I cursed to be UNHAPPY for the rest of my life?

 

The only one who makes it somehow bareable was him.. yes.. Flowerboy. He started to come over regularly at the bubbletea shop.

 

Oh yeah, i forgot to mentioned.. SUHO TOLD JONGIN ABOUT LIKING ME... Not like Me and Jongin have something going on, but he wanted to make sure, there's really nothing going on.

 

Suho is made to be the best boyfriend someone could have, as I expected it, but it doesn't matter the fact that I have my heart fixed on a boy who likes somebody else.

 

Now that I stopped liking Suho, Mr.Life ofcourse had to make a big twist.

 

 

[End of the preview of the week]

 

 

***********************

 

[NOW]

 

It's Christmas Eve and I'm going to celebrate it with my Family like usually, but before that, I'm going to dropped by all the gifts at the individual owners and as I promised Suho, I'm going to eat dinner with him and his brother.

 

As much as I deny it, I know that I just agreed not because I like Suho's cooking but because I wanted to see Jongin.

 

SO MUCH..

 

"SOO!" Baekhyun hugged me.

 

"Baekhyun?" I was confused, because I was expecting Chanyeol to be the one opening the door.

 

 

wait.

 

am I at the right house?

 

 

I looked around and indeed it was Chanyeol's house.

 

"Merry Christmas!" Baekhyun let go of me and now a giant was lifting me up and..

 

*peck

 

"I swear if I wouldn't know you were bestfriends, I would gone sasaeng on you." Baekhyun joked, while I looked at the giant, who just gave me big fat peck on my cheeks, disgustedly.

 

"And if he wasn't my bestfriend, he would have been dead by now because... EEEEWW Channie!" I pretend to wipe away his not existing spittle on my cheek.

 

"Do I look okay?" Baekhyun suddenly questioned me.

 

"Huh?"

 

"My parents going to be home in an hour and I'm going to introduce baekhyun to them."

 

"You look adorable." I smiled.

 

"See? I told you, you don't have to worry!" Chanyeol backhugged his boyfriend.

 

"Are you sure? Okay let's say I look good but what if they hate my personality then?" He pouted.

 

"Aigoo.. baekhyun... they will love you!" i promised him.

 

"Okay, I trust you.." he smiled again.

 

"Here.." I handed Chanyeol his gift "And.. since you're here too.. eh.. wait.. here.." I gave Baekhyun his gift too. "Merry christmas!"

 

"Woaaah.. A gift? For me?" Baekhyun asked happily as if he just won the lottery.

 

"Pabo.. ofcourse! I see you as one of my bestfriends already and because you're making my giant creeper over here happy. Seeing him happy makes me automatically happy too..."

 

"Gaaawd, since when are you this cheesy?" Chanyeol teased "Come here bestieee.." He let go of baekhyun and gave me a warm tight hug "I hope you'll going to end up with Jongin, so you can be happy too.." He poked out his tongue.

 

"YAH!" I yelled "I AM NOT INLOVE WITH Kim JONGIN! I.. Like.. Erm.. Suho.. remember?" I lied.

 

"Jongin or Flowerboy? Hard choice" He kept on teasing.

 

"PARK CHANYEOL! I SAID-"

 

"I am not inlove with Kim Jongin" Baekhyun and Chanyeol imitated me and we burst into laughters.

 

"Ay Ay Captain, got the message.." Chanyeol uttered "But still, I'm team KAISOO!"

 

"Kaisoo?" I looked at him completely lost.

 

"Your shipper name.. Kai and Kyungsoo equals KAISOO! or Jongsoo? Kyungin? Kyungkai? But Kaisoo is the best one.." He answered.

 

"I ship Kaisoo too.." Baekhyun joind.

 

"What? Not you too..." I lowered my head in defeat.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

 

FROM: Suho ~

      Should I pick you up?

 

 

TO: Suho ~

Aniya, gwenchana :) I'm at Chanyeol's crib at the moment.

 

"Jongin?" Chanyeol smirked.

 

"NO!" I disputed without hesitations. "It was Suho okay?" He frowned and then raised an eyebrow "What?"

 

"Kaisoo!" He smirked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"I studied your face when you're writing with Suho and when you're writing with Kai.. Seems like you show more interesst when you're writing with Kai..."

 

"What the actual ? I just pretend I didn't here that.." I shrugged it of. "Okay, I need to go.. Merry Christmas. Tell your parents I said merry christmas..."

 

"Araso.."

 

"Okay bye!" I waved.

 

"Bye!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved back.

 

 

***********************

 

DING DONG

 

"Coming!"

 

*opens door

 

"Kyungsoo!" Suho gave me his eyes smile as a greeting. "Come in!" He widen the door and I did as I was told.

 

"Who is it- Oh it's you.." Kai came out of his room. He stood there, topless. His tanned abs was showing and it made him look more perfect than he already is. His hair was messy but it made his image turn into a GOD.

 

EYES.

 

THAT'S FOR SURE.

 

We three stood there for a while and I couldn't stop myself from looking at the perfect object standing across the room. I never was this attracted to someone before, he has something I can't explain.

 

"I just finished cooking.. let's eat?" Suho broke the awkward silence.

 

"Here.." I handed him the paperbag with their gifts.

 

"What's this?" Suho took a look inside the paperbag "Gifts?"

 

"Yes.. There's also one for you.." I looked at Jongin so he knew I was talking to him, but he just nodded.

 

"Okay, enough talking.. let's eat." I nodded and followed Suho into the kitchen, without shifting my gaze away from... "Jongin?"

 

"Go ahead, I'm not hungry." my gaze followed him until he disappeared into his room.

 

"Soo?" Suho was now waving a hand in front of my face and I shook my head to come back to my reality.

 

"Eh.. What?" I slowly turned my head to face him.

 

"Feel free to eat as much as you want.." He smiled.

 

We were in the middle of eating dinner, when I heard the door of Jongin's bedroom open and he went to the front door, putting on his shoes.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Out." He replied in a monoton voice and at the next second he was out of the appartment.

 

"It's him right?" I frowned, not knowing what Suho was talking about.

 

"huh?"

 

"The one you like.. it's Jongin isn't it?" He concluded.

 

"I.. I.."

 

"It's okay. I knew it all the way.." He added.

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Your looks are telling me everything."

 

"Miane.." I apologized.

 

"Look, I'm the one who made the decision to continue to try winning your heart. You don't have to be sorry.."

 

"But-"

 

"I'm not angry." He paused and gave me a warm smile "But I must say, this is the first time I feel jealous of my little brother." He laughed. "Anyways, did something happened to you two?"

 

"We're kind of being awkward after we kisse-" I stopped.

 

"after you kissed?" He finished and I nodded. "Did you two talked about it?"

 

"Kind of?"

 

"I'll take that as a No.." Suho laughed.

 

"No.. I mean, we didn't really talked about it.. I told him that I wasn't angry that we kissed and that I wouldn't tell anyone and-"

 

"You guys should really talk this out.. go!" He pointed at the door.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Kyungsoo, you were the one who taught him how to win someone's heart, why don't you do the same? Go and show him that you're the better choice, that it should be you not sehun!"

 

"But what if he doesn't feel the same?"

 

"You'll never know if you don't give it a try.. Now go, before it's to late.."

 

"But-"

 

"I'm fine. I could never forgive myself if I'm going to be the one, who's going to take your happiness away"

 

I immediately stood up and made a bow "Miane.."

 

"Run!" He commanded and I ran after Jongin.

 

JONGIN.. WAIT FOR ME!

 

I was running down the streets, hoplessly trying to find the love of my life, whom I'm going to confess my love.

 

I ran and ran and I saw a too familiar figure walking in front of me.

 

"Jongin!" He turned around.

 

"Hyung?" He looked at me with surprise "What are you doing here?"

 

"Why are you avoiding me? Is it because of Sehun? Is it because I'm spending time with your brother? Don't you want to be friends with me anymore?" I didn't want to confess all of the sudden so I started to ask him the questions I was dying to know.

 

"It's complicated Hyung. I'm sorry I made you think of not wanting to be friends with you anymore. It's just I have a lot in mind."

 

"We're friends right? Talk to me.."

 

"You wouldn't understand.." His gaze was locked unto the ground.

 

"Tell me and I will try my best to understand..."

 

"I can't.." he looked at me "I text you okay? Let's do something together this week alright? I need to go, I promised Sehun to help him with Dinner. An angry bestfriend at Christmas eve is suicide.." He joked.

 

"Jongin?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I.. I..- Nevermind." and I watched him go..

 

 

******************************

 

 

I was walking towards my house, mind filled with WHAT IF's....

 

DING DONG

 

"Baby.. We were looking for you.. why weren't you-" I passed by my mum, it wasn't that I wanted to ignore her but I wasn't in a right state of mind to talk. "Where are you going?"

 

"Room.." I walked up the stairs like a Zombie.

 

"Don't you want to eat dinner with us?"

 

"Not hungry.." I replied and closing the door behind me. I let myself fall into my bed and covered myself with my blanket until I was completely under it.

 

*sigh

 

Why do I have to be a coward?

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: Jongin ~ <3

      Tomorrow? How does it sound? ^.^

 

 

TO: Jongin ~ <3

Aren't you spending Christmas with Sehun?

 

 

FROM: Jongin ~ <3

Sehun? No, he'll be at his grandparents house :)

 

 

TO: Jongin ~ <3

Oh.. Okay I'm fine with tomorrow :)

 

 

Fine as long as I'm with you.

 

 

FROM: Jongin ~ <3

Wanna do something special, since it's Christmas? :)

 

TO: Jongin ~ <3

I'm fine with everything <3

 

 

THE HEART -.-

 

FROM: Jongin ~ <3

OKAY <3

 

Tell me it's a heart :O

 



****************************************************


A/N: Annyeong :)
        OMG OMG OMG... KAISOO IS ON AGAIN :b
        Don't kill me for the next chapter though XD

        SPOIL : Drama is up the next chapter ^-^