S E V E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

November, 2013
Wednesday

I don't know what exactly crossed my mind, but I said yes.....

Give it a try won't hurt right? Ugh. So frustrating.

************************

I went out of my house, seeing Chanyeol from afar, creeping around like always with a huge smile planted on his face.

"Yo Wassap?" I poked him.

"Good morning little SOO" He ruffled my hair.

"You seem more happy than usual. What's the big deal?" I asked him.

"Ugh... I thought you would never asked" He said in excitement "Fine... Fine... Fine... Guess who's gonna be in a relationship soon?"

"Suho and Me?" THIS WOULD BE AJDKJBKJBKJAKJBAKJDJK.

"..." He looked at me with his pokerface on and  he just look soo cute when he's annoyed everytime I made random answers.

"Hahaha okay. No I don't know, tell me?"

"Baekhyun and me." He said "But I need your help. I never really dated someone like baekhyun. I don't know what he likes. Will he even say yes?"

"Just be yourself. If Baekhyun really likes you, he would accept you the way you are." I patterned on his back "Head up. He will definetly say yes. He would be stupid if he didn't say yes to his crush right?"

"hmm... got the point there." He replied.

We reached the school and everything went fine like the last days.

I didn't get into any trouble so far.

What a miracle.

But one thing was different.

Dickhead was always greeting me in the morning, what he never did, atleast not in a nice way.

"Morning" someone said. I got boosebumps as the breath of the person hit my neck and as ticklish as DO KYUNGSOO was, he fell out of the sit.. "Woah. Carefull princess..."

DICKHEAD.

Fine... that wasn't really what I meant with being greeted nicely but okay..

"Good morning class." Mr.Hun entered the classroom and I stood up and went back to my seat.

"You okay?" Chanyeol whispered. I nodded and he gave me an apologetic smile.

Chanyeol looked around and I found him pouting as he kept his gaze on a certain direction. I followed his looks and found myself staring at an empty seat.

Baekhyun's seat.

I tapped on Chanyeol's desk, turning his attention to me. I send him telepathy looks and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Pssht..." ... "Kyungsoo..." ... "Pshht..."

WHAT DOES HE WANT AGAIN?

"Pshht..."

Just ignore.

"Pshht..."

"WHAT?"

YOU DID A GREAT JOB IGNORING. Shut up.

"Look at your phone" He mouthed.

I took out my cellphone carefully, not wanting Mr.Hun to hold his 'WHY-CELLPHONES-AREN'T-ALLOWED-IN-MY-LESSONS' speech.

Trust me, you don't want to experienced it.. the last one even burst out in tears.

 

NEW MESSAGE.


FROM: DICKHEAD
   
      Teacher YUNHO&JAEJOONG (HOT ISSUE!)
      CLICK TO OPEN FILE.

*open files*

 

"Ngghh... Yeah baby..."

"You like that?"

"Yes... Yes... Right there. ... NGH... Soo good... me harder!"

"NAUGHTY... You want me to you harder, is that what you ing want?..."

"AH... YES BABY... Please. me... ugh... NGG... I'm gonna C-"

 

I sat there with widden eyes, when Chanyeol took away the phone.

Oh lord, please tell me I didn't see what I just saw.

"Who's watching in MY CLASS?" Mr.Hun raised his voice. "I don't want to repeat myself..."

DICKHEAD YOU'RE SO GONNA DIE AFTER THIS.

"MR. DO, is there something you want to tell us?" Mr.Hun said suspiciously.

He knew exactly that it was me. No wonder. I sat there like if I just saw a ghost passing by.

"Mr.DO, Detent-" He got interrupted "Yes Mr.Kim?" Our gaze travelled to Dickhead who was raising his hands.. "Is there anything you want to-"

"It was my fault Mr.Hun..." He lowered his head and it was hard to understand, but I did.

"Pardon?" Mr.Hun asked.

"I said it wasn't Kyungsoo" He cleared his voice. "It was my fault. I'm sorry."

All our jaws dropped, as if we all had hot potatoes in our mouths.

KIM DICKHEAD JONGIN, NEVER... and I repeat NEVER got into trouble. We're both the best students in school, but it was only ME who managed to get all the troubles, that was caused by him.

"We all know how kindhearted you are, but-"

"Aniya... I'm not doing this because I'm being nice. It was really me... I'm sorry... Kyungsoo has nothing to do with it."

AM I DREAMING?

He never did that! He actually always made it worst.

"If that's the case... I'm sorry to say Mr.Kim but I think you'll need to stay a little bit longer today." Mr.Hun said in disappointment.

All the students started to whisper.

"Aniya. I was the one..." A girl stood up "Oppa didn't do anything! It was me..."

"No! It was me... It was my cellphone!" Another girl stood up.

And more girls stood up and claimed their false statement.

In the meanwhile Dickhead looked at me with apology written all over his face "Look Hyung, I'm sorry and I'm really sorry for all the troubles I caused in the past years. I really am..." He gave me a weak smile before turning his attention back to class.

"You guys shouldn't blame yourself, It was actually my cellphone. I'm sooo sorry. It won't happen again" A boy said and bowed.

"Okay that's enough!" Mr.Hun was obviously confused."Whoever it was, don't ever do it again..."

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG

"Class dismissed."

I'm sorry.

I really am..

AISH, Why does his voice keep on repeating in my head.

UGH. CHINJJA.

"Here." Chanyeol handing back my cellphone "Next time before you open a video file, make sure you have your earphones pluged in" he said blushing.

"Ara..." I rolled my eyes.

"He's sick..." He stated.

"Who?"

"Baekhyun..." He pouted and that's when a lightbulb made its way up above my head.

"Do you still know how to make chickensoup?" I asked him. "The chickensoup I showed you?"

"Erm... Yes... I guess so?" He frowned. "But why are you asking? Are you sick? Do you want me to make it for you?"

"Pabo! I'm not sick, baekhyun is. Why don't you surprise him with something? He will definetly be happy."

"You think?"

"I don't think... I know..." I smiled.

"What about work?"

"I'll do it for you..."

"You would?"

"Channie, I would be a bad bestfriend if I didn't right? Go ahead. I'll do it, besides I don't have any plans for today so yeah it's fine."

"Really?"

"Yeps."

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!"

"I know" I smirked. "Now go ahead."

"You're the best!" He squeezed me and squealed like a little girl who got her new barbie doll.

"Greatings to baekhyun!" I yelled after the running giant.

"ARASO!" He waved as he left the classroom.

*****************

I opened the door to the shop and I saw Tao sitting there as usual and Luhan who was cleaning a table.

"Oh hey Kyungsoo. Perfect, I was about to call you." Kris who came from his office. "We gonna have a meeting tomorrow, I've been thinking of making some changes here in the shop."

"I'll be here then..." I assured him.

"By the way did you see Chanyeol? He should have been here by now."

"Something came up, so I'll be the one working today." He smiled and nodded.

"GEGE! Look..." Tao pointed at his cellphone "Palli!"

"Coming!" Kris said.

Wow. I never saw Kris smiling this much. I wonder how long Kris will keep on waiting to ask that panda.

Luhan was standing behind the counter with his cellphone in his hands, smiling like an idiot. What's up with him?

*takes cellphone

"YAH!"

 

From: BubbleTea boy.<3

      I WANT A BUBBLETEA :(

 

To: BubbleTea boy.<3

    I'm right beside one :b

 

From: BubbleTea boy.<3

      Meanii ._.

 

To: BubbleTea boy.<3

    kekekeke :b

 

"Who's BubbleTea boy?" I asked.

"Nobody..." He took back his phone, blushing hard.

"Sehun?" I smirked.

"..."

"Cute."

"Do you think he likes me? I mean... do I have a chance with him?"

"As far as I know, he never really dated before, so I don't know. But I think he likes you a lot." I replied.

"Hmm.."

"I never really saw Sehun talking to someone the way he talks to you, well except with Dickhead, but that's another story."

"Really?"

"Yeps... He always has his pokerface on, but somehow he managed to smile and show some emotion when he talks to you... Speaking of loverboy..."

"Hyung!" Sehun greeted him with a grinn on his face.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" Luhan's eyes grew bigger.

"I'm graving for a bubbletea remember? And I wanted to see you..." Luhan's cheeks began to shade a deep red.

"I think I'll go and clean some tables."

"K-Kyung-"

"Bye" I left, before Luhan could stop me.

I was cleaning a table when suddenly a shadow darken my sight.

"Hey..." I looked up and it was Dickhead.

"..."

"Are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry, I didn't know this would happen and-"

"Thanks..." I interupted him.

"What?"

"Thank You." I repeated.

"Did DO Kyungsoo just thanked me?" He asked in amazement.

"I can take it back if you want, ya know?" I joked.

"I was just making sure I heard right." He said.

"Well you did..." I turned around and went.

Something strange wanted him to stop me, but why? Shouldn't I be happy for not facing him for too long? But why do I feel this way?

"Kyungsoo?" my heart stopped, it was like he could read my mind.

"Y-Yes?"

"I know this sounds a little bit strange, but I really want to make it up to you. Do you want to watch a movie this week-end? My treat.."

Did he just asked me out indirectly?

"..."

OTTEOKE????

"It's okay if not, I mean it would be-"

"Aniya... I'll go"

*******************

A/N: TADAAA :) My 7.Chapter kekeke
         So Kyungsoo suddenly agreed AJSBKJDBKJBKAJBDK my feels XD