T H R E E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

October, 2013
Tuesday

I FOUND HIM!! YES! YES! YES!
I've been searching for him for so long now and OMG. OMG. The weeks are getting better and better. ABCKASNLCK.

******************************

We were all sitting in class, listening to the big announcement. Each project team gets to know their personal guidance for each project.

 

I felt bad for Baekhyun, since he had to work with Yongguk. Yongguk was the type of guy who's rebellious and Baekhyun was the complete opposite. I'm afraid they will fail their project. C'mon, their job is to plan VALENTINES DAY. Yep, out of all students in class, they got that one.

 

But honestly, working with Baekhyun's partner was more bearable than working with DICKHEAD JONGIN.

 

"Chanyeol and Key, your guidance for your 'talentshow' will be Mr. Kim..."

 

"Yes!" Chanyeol said in relief.

 

Please let it be someone good. please please please

 

"Prom team will have Mr. Park as their guidance."

 

DID HE SAY MR. PARK?

 

Chanyeol smiled at me. "Congrats." OMG OMG I GOT MY FAVORITE TEACHER!!!

 

"Kyungsoo?" The teacher came closer. "Can I have a minute with you please?"

 

"Ne." I quietly responded, not knowing what he wanted. I stood up and followed him to the front desk.

 

"I know Kai is not going to be here for the whole week, but try to meet up with him, so you guys can work on your presentation. Araso?" I nodded.

 

*********************

 

School ended and I kept on looking at the piece of paper I was holding in my hands.

It wasn't just any kind of piece of paper, it was the paper with Dickhead's number. Should I text him? Call him? AISH.

 

"You, ready? Let's go." Chanyeol asked and I just stared at the number on the paper. "You're still the old little flirt huh?" He rolled his eyes.

 

"What do you mea- Oh this?" I waved the paper in front of his nose. "Aniya! It's Dickheads number."

 

"DID YOU SAY JONGIN?" his eyes grew bigger as he grabbed it "OMG, don't tell me I'm holding Jongin's number..."

 

"YAH! YAH! Calm ya !" I took it away from him "And yes it is."

 

"So you and Jongin, huh?" He smirked.

 

3.. 2.. 1.. FACEPALMING MYSELF.

 

"Pabo!" I smacked him at the back of his head "There's never going to be 'JONGIN AND ME'. NEVER! GEEZ."

"Never say never~" he sang.

"NEVER NEVER NEVER!" I yelled.

"Fine. Better for me. I don't plan on sharing him with anyone." he poked out his tongue "Blää-" BUM. He bumped into a lantern and I burst into laughter.

"Pabo!" I managed to say through laughs and he rubbed his boo-boo.

"Hey guys!" someone said and we turned around.

"Hey Baek..." Chanyeol said with his deep voice, still rubbing away his pain. "You came at the right time. Kyungsoo is being a meanieee~" he pouted and hugged the shorter boy.

"..." Baekhyun's face became red all of a sudden.

"YAH! Let him breath, you're killing him!" I seperated my bestfriend from Baekhyun. "Are you alright, Baekhyun?" He stood there frozen. "Baekhyun?"

"I..I have to go" he said and ran away.

"Did I say something wrong?" I frowned. WEIRD GUY.

 

**************************

 

GIVE MY X.O.X.O L.o.v....E
You're my X.O.X.O L.o.v...E

"Kyung your phone!" Chanyeol pointed at my pants.

"Yeobosey-"

"KYUNGSOO! Omg... thank god. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? He... Hot... Here and and DIES *squeal*" It was Luhan.

"Hyung! Come down, I don't underst-"

"HURRY. EMERGENCY! ABADKDBKDJADD"

*hangs up*

"Luhan Hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yep. Who else can squeal like Hyung? Let's hurry, he said it's an emergency."

We started running towards the shop. I opened the door and Luhan peeked out of our changing room behind the counter, waving his hands hysterically.

"What happened? Why are you-"

"Hottie... there... ABDBKDLKAJN."

"Hyung... Breath In... Breath Out..." he did as I told him to and he finally calmed down when Chanyeol handed him a glass of water.

"Remember that guy... I forgot his name again... who was with Jongin the last time?"

"Sehun?" he nodded like a mad man "What's up with him?" he pointed at the table at the very left corner of the shop.

"He's here..." Luhan panicked and I pinched him "OUUUUUUUCH KYUNGII!"

"You made us worry! I thought it was an emergency you little piece of UGH. HYUNG!" I couldn't believe it.

"...."

"What did he say?"

"I don't know..." he played with his fingers.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Chanyeol butted in.

"He was about to say something but I ran in here."

"You can't just run away from your costumers!" Chanyeol shook his head. "Luckily, Kris hyung didn't see you. Wait... Where's Kris anyway?"

"Oh right, Tao was here."

"Tao? Hold on.. Isn't it Tuesday today? Tao never comes on a Tuesday."

"He was just picking up Kris."

"And where are they heading to?"

"Wushu."

"So our lover boy is a little Kungfu Panda now?" I smirked. "Anyways, I'll go talk to Sehun now."

Sehun was looking out of the window with his hands placed on the table.

"Sehun?"

"Oh hey hyung, you're already here? I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Jongin.."

"Oh.." My voice went cold.

"Mr. Hun asked me to contact Jongin and ask him if it was okay to give you this..." He gave me a piece of paper with an address written on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Jongin's address. He said you can come whenever you want, he'll always be at home from 3-6 p.m... And Mr. Hun forgot to give you this. These are tips for your presentation. And this... this is for Jongin." He handed me all the stuffs.

"Thanks."

"Okay then." He stood up, ready to go but turned around and said "And Kyungsoo? Don't be so harsh with Jongin, he's going through a lot." he formed a weak smile on his face.

What does he mean?

"And one more thing, can I have chocolate bubbletea? You're friend ignored me." He asked.

I went behind the counter and poked Luhan who was staring at Sehun "Hyung... you have a costumer! He wants chocolate bubbletea!" he typed in the order.

"Here..." Chanyeol passed the bubbletea to Sehun, because Luhan wasn't able to look at the said boy.

"Luhan right?" Sehun glanced at the boy, who was playing with his rubix cube, but stopped and looked up.

"Y-Yeah..." He blushed.

"How long does it takes you to solve that?" He pointed at the rubix cube.

"He's good! He can solve it in less than a minute, right hyung?" Chanyeol grinned.

"Erm... Y-yes..."

"Woahh.. You have to prove it to me next time, deal?" Sehun winked at him and I knew Luhan was about to faint. "Okay, I'll gonna get going now.." Sehun waved before exiting.

 

**********************

 

"Kyungsoo. Hot boy at 12 o'clock, checking on ya." Chanyeol whispered and I looked at the boy, Chanyeol told me.

"Not interessted." I turned around and went to take a break.

"Don't tell me you're still waiting for Mr. Flowerboy! Aish, it's been 6 months and you never saw him after that! Forget him already!"

 

FLASHBACK

I was on my way to meet my future boyfriend, when I saw him kissing a girl.

"Oppa, why don't you just tell him the truth?" The girl whined.

"You know I needed him to pass this exam..." My boyfriend said. My heart broke into thousand pieces.

"Does he even know you're flying to America in 2 days ?" AMERICA? 2 days?

"No, but I don't care."

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I ran as fast as I can, without knowing where to run to. I just wanted to get away. I reached an empty bench and I sat down.

As lucky as I was, it started to rain, but I didn't care anymore. I cried harder as the rain poured, washing away my tears, until the rain stopped hitting my head and I looked up.

A handsome boy was standing behind me holding an umbrella over my head, while holding another one over his.

"I think you need this more than my brother. I'll just share with him." He smiled, handing me the umbrella "Don't cry! It's not good for a handsome boy like you to cry." and I immediately stopped crying and wiped away my tears.

"Thank yo-" I looked around and the boy was gone.

Where did he go?

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"What time is it?" I ignored his question.

"4 PM."

"Can you take over for me? I need to meet up with Dickhead..." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"No problem." He smiled "And say hi to Jongin for me"

"Hi my !"

"Meanie!" He pouted.

"Love you too~" I tiptoed and pecked him on his cheeks. "Thank you. See you tomorrow!"

 

****************

 

I made my way towards the address Sehun gave me. I looked around and this place was familiar, but I could swear that I never was here before.

22...23...24... AH here we are.

I stood in front of a building. Did Jongin move? I bet he just got himself his own apartment, rich brat. I still remember his big mansion in Gangnam street.

I was about to ring the doorbell, when the door flew open and I fell down due to the sudden opening of the door.

The guy turned around and bowed "MIANHE!" he said and went on his way.

OH MY HOLY KIMCHI.

I ran back to the shop as fast as I could.

I reached the shop and stormed in. "CHANNIE!" I yelled and luckily there were only a few costumers.

"Kyungsoo?" he turned around. "Aren't you supposed to meet up with jongin?"

"." I murmured.

"Did you forget something?"

"No.."

"Then why did you come back?" He was confused.

"I FOUND HIM!"

 

******************

A/N: Hmm.. Isn't Jongin mysterious?
         What is Jongin going through?
         AND WHO DID KYUNGSOO FOUND?

         Let's find out in the next chapters <3

         STAY TUNED :)