T H I R T Y T W O

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

June, 2014
Friday

 

I FEEL LIKE .

 

________________________________

 

WHO IS ALISON?

ALISON

ALISON

ALISON

ALISON

ALISON

ALISON

ALISON

 

Her name kept on popping out in my head and I'm having sleepless nights because of that. 2 Days had passed, since the last time I spoke and saw Jongin and it hurts.

 

FROM: Alison
What are you doin? ~ Busy? Anyways, I'll be online much later than usual :/ Hope you're still up at that time...

 

"Babe?" Jongin asked and shocked me that I dropped the phone. He picked it up and I stood there frozen and watched his eyes grew bigger "Babe... this isn't what you think it is."

"GO OUT!" is all I could verbalized.

 

Jongin tried to calm me down and made his way towards me, but I pushed him away with all the strength I had left. How could he easily run into my arms while having another one beside me?

"Babe, please listen to me..." He begged, taking my hand but I pulled away. I couldn't look him in the eyes, not after what just happened. "It is not what you think."

"NOT WHAT I THINK? THAN WHAT THE SHOULD I THINK JONGIN? TELL ME. WHAT?" I shouted.

"Babe just--"

"Shut up!" I covered my ears. "GET OUT!" I pointed at my door.

"Babe please..." He placed his hand on my shoulder. I wasn't in the right state of mine and I slapped away his hand.

"Don't babe me and don't you touch me. OUT. NOW!" The tears that I've tried to hold back was now streaming down my cheeks.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Boys?" My mum knocked a second time.

"You better go now Jongin." I verbalized as calm as I could and that's all it took to make him pick up his clothes and put it on.

"Babe,..." Jongin broke the painful silence as I watched him making his way towards the door that will seperate us in a few seconds.

"Just go jongin. Don't make things harder than it is" I shook my head and wiped away all the remaining tears that was still running down my face.

Jongin opened the door and my mun looked at us confused "Is everything alright?" NO. Nothing was alright. Nothing. Nobody dared to respond. Jongin went through the door without looking back. Is this the end?

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head and my mum closed the door behind her, leaving me behind the four wall of mine.

---

The next day, I stayed at home due to the fear of meeting Jongin at school and I really didn't want to see him at the moment, everything was to much. In less than 2 weeks I'll be off to study in Germany. A part of me wanted to ignore and forget what happened the night before but this wasn't easy for me. Not at all.

WHO IS ALISON?

Who was she? What's her relationship with Jongin? Was she the one, who kept my boyfriend busy? Questions were filling my mind and It was making me want to go insane.

I need answers and there's only one person who can help me out with it...

 

....JONGIN

 

I have decided to go to school the day after and finally gather my guts to face Jongin. The one with all the answers. I pulled out my cellphone and began to dial his number.

I need the answers.

I need it now.

 

The person you are trying to reach is not available.

The person you are trying to reach is not available.

 

Jongin pick up your darn phone.

 

The person you are trying to reach is not available.

 

To: Mine.<3
Meet me at your locker before school starts.

 

"Where were you and Jongin yesterday? And woaaah, Kyungsoo you look like you didn't sleep for days."  Chanyeol stated, surprising me from behind.

"Jongin didn't go to school?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait. So you weren't with him?" I shook my head. "Did you two get into a fight?"

"No." I lied and formed a weak smile.

"Yeah, like I would buy that . What's the matter." as I expected he knew me to well to believe that lie. "Jongin?" I nodded "What happened? You guys should really avoid getting into arguments, especially now that you only have less than a week before you go to germany."

"..." I didn't talk, it was to early in the morning to break down and cry.

"Sorry..." Chanyeol hugged me and I hated that he did it. "Oh my god, kyungi are you crying?" His eyes widen.

I quickly wiped away the tears. "N-No... I... I... Jongin is cheating on me." I burst out.

"WHAT? I'm going to ing cut off his . HOW DARE HE..." Chanyeol's happy aura turned into a grey and scary one.

"Y-Yeol. I'm fine." I tried my best to convince him, but I failed miserably.

"No. You're not." He uttered. "How can he do this to you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

If I only knew.

---

I was waiting in front of Jongin's locker, I looked at my watch and it was one minute before the class beginn. Jongin never came late. I frowned, when I saw Sehun walking at the end of the hall all by himself.

Where is Jongin?

"Hyung, the bell rang." Sehun poked me.

"Huh?" I was to busy staring at my cellphone waiting for Jongin to call or text back that I didn't notice Sehun standing beside me.

"We should hurry. Mr.Hun will not be happy if we would come late again." He dragged towards the class but I stopped in the middle of the way. "What's wrong?"

"Tell me." If there's a person that knows Jongin the best, it's his bestfriend.

"I don't know what you--"

"Who is Alison?" Sehun's face turned pale "Sehun. Who is Alison?" No response. "SEHUN!" I half shouted unpatiently.

"Hyung, I can't tell you. I've promised Jongin." He explained.

"You've promised? Is that a kind of joke, because I don't ing get it." I pushed him towards the locker.

"Hyung... I... I can't. You don't understand." He fixed his shirt and looked down to the floor.

"How will I understand, if you don't tell me." I said at the top of my lungs.

"Hyung. Just trust Jongin. He could never hurt you. He's not cheating on you if you think that. Alison is someone who's helping Jongin."

"Helping him with what?"

"Mr. Do. Mr. Oh. if you're not planning to get an hour of detention again, I suggest you discuss your personal issues after class." Mr. Hun interupted.

Before Sehun had entered the classroom he mouthed 'Sorry'

Right after Class I rushed to Sehun's desk "Hyung, please I can't tell you." was the first thing Sehun said.

"I don't want to know. At least not from you. Where is he?" I comfronted him.

"Who?"

"Jongin. Where is he?"

"..."

"Ugh. Nevermind." I picked up my schoolbag.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun who just entered the classroom questioned me.

"Finding the answers to my questions."

 

---

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

"YAH! I know you're in there!" I knocked at Jongin's appartment. "YAAAAAH!"

"Soo?" a sleepy Lay rubbed his eyes. "Is some--"

"Where is Jongin?"

"I don--" I didn't wait for an answers as I went into the appartment and went to Jongin's bedroom. My eyes double sized when I walked through the doorframe and was suddenly standing in an empty room.

"He's at our house." Suho stated.

"Where are his things?"

"...erm... at our house."

"Since when?"

BVVT BVVT

 

From: S.Maknae ~
Where are you?

 

To: S.Maknae ~
On my way to Jongin's house

 

---

 

The door to Jongin's house was wide open. "J-Jongin?" All I got was the silent atmosphere around me. "Jongin?" I repeated his name and this time a bit louder, in case he didn't hear me.

I walked in and there was a big arrow that was made out of little rose petals.

BVVT BVVT

 

From: Mine.<3
Follow the arrows.

 

I did as I was told to. From arrow to arrow, I didn't miss one. It leaded me to the stairs with little teddybears on each stair.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

From: Mine.<3
Almost there babe ~

 

I decided to walk up the stairs, leaving the mini teddybears at their original position. Reaching the top, I was suprised with a path of candles lights.

 

I followed my heart and went on, until I reached an empty room with only a table in it, with a laptop on top of it and a bunch of books around. I walked closer and a little papernote was sticked on the laptop.

 

PLAY ME

 

I click on the play button and a non asian girl appeared with long blonde hair.

 

Who is she?

 

She started to wave at the camera.

 

"Hey. You must be Kyungsoo. I'm Alison..."

 

ALISON?

 

"I've heard that you and Jongin-ah aren't in a good term at the moment because of me? I made a video to make it up for the problem I've caused between you two. First of all, I'm sorry if my korean ..." She paused and planted a warm smile on her face, running a hand through her hair.

 

"Hmm... Where to start? To clear the misunderstanding. Jongin and I have nothing going on and in addition to that we live thousands of miles away from each other. Germany isn't really near korea."

 

GERMANY?????

 

"I've been teaching Jongin the german language and to be fair... he's teaching me korean. Anyways, we didn't intend to give you a false idea.  I'm very very sorry. You should know that I'm not planning to take away Jongin or do inappropriate things with him behind your back. Jongin really loves you, I see it in his eyes everytime he gets a simple text from you while we're studying. Okay to make this quick. Jongin is not cheating on you and he could never cheat on you. I hope this made things a little bit clearer for you."

 

And the video ended.

 

"Babe?" I knew that voice to well and in a blink of an eye I turned around to find Jongin standing there with a rose in his hands. "I'm sorry.... I should have told you."

"Pabo." I hit his shoulder slighty "Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." I repeated and hugged him. "You're an you know that? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Babe, you didn't let me say a word." I hit him again but this time a little harder "Ouch."

"That was for making me cry." I pouted.

"Does that mean we're okay again?" I shook my had. "Why not?"

"There's still something I want to know."

"What is it babe?" I pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you studying german?"

He caressed my cheeks and locked gazes with me before he spoke up "Because I will probably need it when I come and visit you in germany right?"

"Visit me? In germany?"

"Yes, I don't think I can handle 4 years of not seeing you." He admitted.

"But still. You don't need to learn it. I mean you have a lot of other things to do and besides as if I won't speak korean anymore."

"Für dich würde ich sogar die ganze chinesische Zeichen auswendig lernen." I gave him a look that told him that I didn't understand a he said. "I said, I would even memorise the whole chinese signs by heart for you."

"Wow, I'm impressed Jongin-ah. You'll end up knowing the german language more than I do and I'm the one who's going to study in germany." I commented.

"So are we okay now?" He held the rose in front of me "Please?" he begged and went down on his knees.

"Oh please babe, stand up." I blushed and pulled him up and he leaned in for a kiss.

"SO?" I nodded. "I love you." He asserted and picked me up bridal style. "I missed you."

 

______________________________

 

A/N: WUHUUU finally an update ~ Sorry for not updating that long. I wasn't in the mood to write and I was busy writing my fanfic "THEN CAME BAMBI" so jups ~_~