T H I R T Y O N E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 June, 2014
Wednesday

Kill me.

-----------------------------------------------

Lately, Jongin seemed to be very busy. I don't know what it is or who it is that kept him busy, but I'm getting uneasy. He would often space out, he looks like he wasn't sleeping for days. But what scares me the most is the change of mood he has. His happy appearance even after looking half death.

I asked him, if there was something wrong, but all I got was a simple "No, everything's fine. No need to worry babe". Something's extremely fishy here and I had sworn to myself that I will find out what's behind Jongin's suspicious behavior. I know him to well to believe his amateur lies.

"Huh?" I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.

"I said... Are you hungry?" I repeated for the 3rd time. He caressed my hands.

"Why? Are you hungry my loves?" He beamed his stupid smile that dropped my bad mood due to his spacing out moments. I shook my head. I wasn't really hungry even if I was, I would have lost my appetite. "Something wrong? What's up with that face?"

"That's what I'm supposed to ask you." I resorted.

"Babe, I already told you that--"

"I should not worry. I know. I know, but you're starting to get on my nerves." I admitted, pulling away my hand that Jongin was holding. "I'm going home." I stood up and threw my books into my backpack, before carrying it.

"Soo, wait!" Jongin stopped me from going any further by grabbing my hands. "I'm sorry..."

"Jongin don't... let's drop it for today." I felt like being shot by a gun, the bullet going right through my heart. For more than 3 days it's been like this and I just didn't want to see his face at the moment.

"Babe..." I freed my hands from his grif.

"Just don't..." I begged before exiting the classroom. It's been a long time ago, since the last time I went home without Jongin by my side, but it just felt right to decide of getting some alone time.

The project is getting on my nerves, all the organisation stuffs makes my head want to explode and especially the fact that I'm going to leave seoul in less than 2 weeks. Argueing with Jongin would have made it worse than it already is.

On my way home, Jongin had called me for more than 13 times and I wasn't in the right state of picking up. Tears that streamed down my face made it impossible to talk to jongin. 

"Kyungsoo? Why are you home ear-- Baby are you crying??" My mum run towards me and pulled me into a soft hug that I needed badly. "What happened? Why are you crying?" I stood still, resting my head on her and letting my tears hit her bare shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?" I didn't say a word. "I understand, but you know you can always tell me about your problems" She wiped away my tears with her thumbs.

"Araso..." I nodded, heading to my bed without daring to look back, where my mum was still standing.

Opening the door to my room and plumping down on my bed, throwing my bag on the side. I sighed before crawling under my blanket, waiting for a miracle to happen, what never did.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Soo?"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Are you still sleeping?"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Soo, open up please."

KNOCK KNOCK.

I forced myself to walk to the door and unlock it. I regret unlocking the door the moment I saw my mum and Jongin right behind her. "Hey." Jongin waved awkwardly.

I didn't knew what to do so I simply decided that it would be the best to just close the door. "GO AWAY!" I commanded.

"I'll leave you both alone." I heard my mother saying. 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Babe..."

"Go away!!!" I half screamed.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you right now!" I asserted, sitting with my back leaned on the wall.

"I won't go before we talked this out... So??"

*click*

"1 minute... starts now."

"What?"

"54... 53... 52..."

"Wait, wait, wait..."

"50...49...48...47..." he stopped complaining and we started to have a talk we should have had days ago.

"So???... Please don't leave me. I really love you! And losing you would be the end of the world. I want nobody by you babe. Can you forgive me?" I immediately grabbed his collar and pressed my lips unto his. "Is that a yes?"

I playfully smacked his arm "Pabo... You know I can't stay angry at you." I uttered.

"CHEESE..." Jongin and me turned around to only get surprised by a camera flash. "ERMERGERD, this is exactly like one of the fanfiction I'm reading and GEEZ MY FEELS." My mum clapped her hands together dramatically and looked at us like we came from the next galaxy.

"Don't you have some works to do?" My mum shook her head and i rolled my eyes, pushing her out of my bedroom.

"Don't be so harsh on your mum..." Jongin said and I could only facepalm myself. "What??" He asked the moment he caught me staring at him confused.

"Harsh on my mum? You don't know how she's torturing me with her future plans for us."

"Future plans?"

"Uh-huh" I shook my head that was remembered by the list of plans my mum showed me at dinner that had me choke on my own saliva. "Yah! Kim Jong In, what are you--" too late he pinned me down on my bed and attacked me with his kisses. I tried to stop him because we weren't finish talking yet, but IMPOSSIBLE.

----

"I missed you." I told him, when I layed on his bare chest. Slowly looking up to meet his gaze I saw a smile planting itself on his face. Brushing away the hair that was bothering my sight. Jongin leaned in and kissed me on my forehead and once again I felt my stomach being filled with lots of butterflies.

"I missed you too. Sorry for not being 100% with you the past days, I just had a lot of works to do."

"What work?" I asked in curiosity, drawing some random circles on his chest. 

SILENCE...

"Just some works..." He broke the silence after a good minute.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Boys? Dinner will be ready in an half hour" my mum exclaimed.

"Okay mum!" I shouted back.

"I guess it's showering time." Jongin suggested, he stood up, pulling down the blankets and stretched his hands "Can I have the honour?" He questioned. Placing my hand on his, Jongin suddenly pulled me towards him and carried me bridal style.

Entering the bathroom, I remembered the towels that was hanging behind my door. "Go ahead, I quickly get the towels"

"Okay but be quick. I don't want to shower without you" He gave me a peck on my nose.

"Cheesy." I poked out my tongue and right after I turned around, I felt a hand slapping one of my buttcheeks. "JONGIN!"

"Sorry, too y to handle." He smirked.

"What to do with you?" I joked and closed the bathroom door.

Spotting the towels I sprinted towards it, but instead of continuing my way, something caught my attention. Jongin's cellphone vibrated. 

Picking up Jongin's cellphone, I opened the message.

 

FROM: Alison
What are you doin? ~ Busy? Anyways, I'll be online much later than usual :/ Hope you're still up at that time...

 

"Babe?" Jongin asked and shocked me that I dropped the phone. He picked it up and I stood there frozen and watched his eyes grew bigger "Babe... this isn't what you think it is."

"GO OUT!" is all I could verbalized.

 

----------------------------------------

 

A/N: Dumdumdummmmmmmm :O ERMERGERD WHO THE HELL IS ALISON??? 
                  Btw. someone watching PLL (pretty little liars?) Hahaaha Yeah I just named the girl after Alison XD
                  MY BIG BIG BIG BIG APOLOGY!!!!! :(

                  My computer broke and I couldn't update -__- Sorry sorry sorry, but my boyfriend gave me his Macbook since he has 2
                  So a giant thanks to him :)


BTW. Please check out my newest fanfiction "THEN CAME BAMBI" (hunhan) it's just hilarious :b

KAISOO is also a big side couple of that fanfiction and it has a beta reader so the story language
is basically perfect ~~


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662112/then-came-bambi-fluff-romance-luhan-sehun-hunhan