E I G H T

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

[ NOT A DIARY ENTRY OF KYUNGSOO! ]

DING DONG

Hmmm... who could that be?

Baekhyun went to open the door, reveilling a creepy smiling face in front of him.

"Chanyeol?"

What is he doing here?

"HEY!" He greeted exitedly, holding a big plastic bad, showing it to baekhyun "EERM... Can I come in?" He shyly asked.

"Oh yeah. yeah. Come in... sorry about my apartment. It isn't big and it's a mess..I'm a mess..." He giggled, making Chanyeol smile "What?" Baekhyun frowned "Ara Ara... I'm a walking mess"

"Aniya!" Chanyeol protest "You actually look cute..." Baekhyun blushed. "...You go get more rest, while I go to the kitchen and cook a warm chicken soup for you, how does that sound?"

"You know how to cook?"

"Kyungsoo does, but I had some cooking lesson with him."

"Chany-"

"No-uh... I don't want to hear a thing anymore... You need rest..." He randomly pointed to the next door, making baekhyun giggle "...?"

"Pabo, that's the toilet..." Chanyeol turned red. "Araso, you're wish is my command..."

"Good boy." Chanyeol teased, ruffling his already messy hair. "I'll wake you up when I'm finish..."

"Mhmmmm..." Baekhyun sum, heading to his bed.

 

Byun Baekhyun, you'll be the death of me

 

*******************

 

Chanyeol was focusing on making the perfect chicken soup for his sick almost-boyfried, his tongue was poking out every now and then.

Putting in the hew up vegetables and a little bit of..

"..." he searched for a wooden spoon. "Aish... Gotcha ya..." taking out the glass with salt in it "Ah... Ah... DEOPDA... Ah... Ah..." he junggled the glass from left hand to his right hand.

He stood there waiting for it to be cooked.

"Ahh... perfect!" He clapped his hands together. He looked through the cupboard finding the plates and the cutlery.

He carefully placed the plate with his creationg in it on the kitchen table, filling up a glass with fresh, cold water. He took his bagpack and opened it.

Chanyeol pulled out a little teddybär, who was holding a rose and a little card with: GET WELL SOON BAEK <3 written on it and ofcourse not to forget his medicine box, he always carry around.

He placed all of them on the table.

Will he like it?

All he had to do is to wake up the said boy to find out.

Baekhyun was sleeping peacfully, with his sweatpants on, messy hair and hugging his pillow. Someone poked him, but he was busy dealing with his dream.

"Baek... Wake up... I'm finish" Chanyeol whispered into his ears.

"zzzzzzz.." was all he got as a respond.

"Aigoo..." Chanyeol grinned finiding it extremely sweet the way Baekhyun was sleeping "Baek? Wake up..." He tried again "I don't want you to skip your meal..." Chanyeol worried about the sick boy of not eating much.

"..."

"Baekii" Chanyeol poked on his cheeks "Baekiii"

"Mum? Only 5 more minutes okay?" Chanyeol's eyes widen, being taken aback when Baekhyun pulled him into a hug, his head resting on chanyeol's stomach.

Chanyeol didn't want to be selfish, but he also didn't want to destroy the peaceful aura, so he stood still and enjoyed the short moment, until Baekhyun started to come back to reality.

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and looked up, meeting gaze with Chanyeol.

"..."

"Oh my god... Sorry..." Baekhyun shyly losen the hug "I-I-"

"It's okay baek. Are you hungry?" baekhyun nodded "I knew you would say so... Come!" Chanyeol stretched out his hand, telling baekhyun to take it. He did and Chanyeol dragged him to the kitchen table "Ta Da..."

"..."

"Is something wrong? Don't you like it?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Aniya! I'm just speechless... Did you really made this just for me?" Chanyeol nodded "You already made my day by visiting me, but this...this is... thank you..." Baekhyun had tears in his eyes.

"Are you crying? Ah... Chinjja... Uljiman..." Chanyeol wiped away the tears that was flowing down on baekhyuns cheeks.

"Sorry..." Baekhyun apologize

"Okay... enough... you really need to eat!" Chanyeol pulled out a chair and baekhyun sat down.

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun took the spoon into his mouth.

Baekhyun chuckled, wanting to spit it out but didn't.

"It's bad isn't it?"

"... it's different, but it's okay" Baekhyun lied. Chanyeol snaped away the spoon, to prove his statement "What are you d-"

*SPIT*

"Baek. This is far away from okay" Chanyeol made a disgusted face "I'm sorry..."

"Hey, it's okay. I wasn't that hungry anyway..." Baekhyun assured him.

"You sure? I mean we can always order food if you want..."

"Maybe later..." Baekhyun smiled. "How did you know where I live?"

"I saw you walki-" Chanyeol covered his mouth "You'll probably think I stalk you" He joked "Are you living alone?"

"Yes. My mum and dad can't afford living in a big city like seoul.. I just got a sponsored due to my high grades in school."

"Ah I see... don't you miss them?"

"I do, but I want to finish school so I can help my parents.."

SILENCE

"Baek?"

"hmm...?"

"The text you send me..." Baekhyun looked down in embarrassment "I mean... Do you really mean it?"

"...Erm..."

"I know you said to forget it, but I couldn't..." He made his way towards the boy and pulled him up.

"..." Baekhyun's eyes were still glued at the ground.

"Baekhyun, I..."

"It's okay chanyeol, I should have never send it to you... Just forget it please? I don't want our friendship to be affected because of my stupidness.. Chinjja gwenchana.."

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol lifted up his chin and leaned in for a kiss.

"..." Baekhyun froze.

"I like you too."

 

**********************

 

Chanyeol stood in front of Kyungsoo's house, waiting for his bestfriend to come out.

"GOOD MORNING!" He hugged the shorter one.

"Morning." Kyungsoo smiled "Good mood?"

"Yups." Chanyeol replied with happiness filling his voice "How was work? How angry was Kris?"

"Don't worry. He didn't really care, he was too busy being all lovey dovey with a certain someone" Kyungsoo laughed.

"Tao? Ahh.. I ask myself how he made Kris turned into a rainbow puking unicorn" Chanyeol joked.

"Power of love I guess."

"True." Chanyeol agreed.

They both reached the school, spotting baekhyun who was standing with his back in front of Chanyeol's locker.

"Morning princess..." Chanyeol surprise-hugged him, kissing his cheeks.

"Morning derpy giant" he giggled.

"eeeee..." Kyungsoo was standing there, feeling lost.

"Oh hey Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun waved at Kyungsoo, who looked at them with confusion.

"Ahh.. I knew I forgot something..." Chanyeol scratched his backhead.

"Indeed" Kyungsoo said.

"We're dating..."

"Chukahe" Kyungsoo cheered them.

"Thanks" they both said in unison.

Kyungsoo turned to his locker and opened it, taking out the book he needed for the first lesson.

"Goodmorning Kyungsoo!" a voice appeared and he turned around to see Kai passing by.

"Morning!" Kyungsoo replied and smiled. Chanyeol frowned. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol who was placing his palms on Kyungsoo's forehead.

"Are you not feeling well today?"

"Aniya... I'm fine, waeyo?"

"Wae? You just smiled and greeted Kai. OH MY GOD. The world is coming to an end!" Chanyeol acted dramatically, gaining a smack on his forehead. "OUCH!! Fine then spill it out!"

"Spill out what?"

"What did we miss?"

"Nothing?" Kyungsoo said innocently.

"Cut the crap."

"I promise it's nothing... nothing okay? well... except... wearegoingouttowatchamovieonsaturday..." Kyungsoo quickly blurted out hoping they didn't understand him but too late.

Chanyeol smirked.

Kyungsoo facepalmed himself.

"AHA! SO KAI AND YOU?" pointed at kyungsoo...

"SSSSHHHHHH!" Kyungsoo covered his mouth "Are you stupid? Do you want those sasaeng girls to eat me alive?"

"MMPHMPPPM..."

"What?" Kyungsoo put down his hand.

"I asked... A DATE?"

"No... No... it's definetly NOT a date... remember what happened yesterday? He wants to make up for it..."

"Make up or make out with yo- OUCH... Can you please stop that? I'm losing braincells!" Chanyeol hid behind his boyfriend.

"Only if you stop talking nonsense..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Are you sure there's not more behind it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ugh, not you too baek... I'm sure there's not more behind it... I'm just going to watch a movie..."

"With your enemy... I reapeat E. N. E. M. Y..."

"CHANY-"

"Kyungsoo?" Kai asked out of nowhere "Are you free this afternoon?"

"I have work tod-"

"Yeah he is!" Chanyeol it.

"No, I have work to-"

"Don't worry, I'll work for you instead" Chanyeol smirked. "That's for taking over yesterday. Okay we need to go to the library right babe?"

"Erm... We do?" Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a JUST_PLAY_ALONG-look "Ah... Right... I almost forgot..."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun leaving Kyungsoo with his YOU_ARE_SO_DEAD_CHANYEOL-look and Kai behind.

"Anyways, after school?"

"Erm... O-Okay?" Kyungsoo didn't know why he said that, but it was to late to take it back.

"Great!" Kai smiled.

*************************

A/N: So this was a short overview of the CHANBAEK couple ^.^
         Next chapter will be Kyungsoo's diary entries again :)

         Is there really nothing behind the 'DATE'
         Why did Kyungsoo agreed at the first place?

          stay tuned <3