T W E N T Y T H R E E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

JANUARY, 2014

Sunday

 

I'm not dreaming right?

 

********************

 

DAY 6

 

The sun rose and told the surrounding that a new day had began. I was lucky to have my curtains that blocked the sunlight from waking me up. It didn't matter anyway, I was slowly drifting back to reality.

 

I rubbed my eyes as I yawn and stretched myself.

 

BAM.

 

I schrieked when my hands flopped down hitting something under the blanket and that something decided to scare the out of me, by starting to move itself.

 

What the--

 

"Morning.." curly hair poked out of the blanket "Happy birthday oldie.." a sunshinebright smiling face followed the curly hair.

 

"Channie??" I frowned. "What are you doing in my bed?"

 

"Taking a shower..." he said in sarcasm and suddenly I remembered our little tradition that he never missed to sleep over, whenever my birthday was on the next day. "It's already 11.33 a.m?" he paused and looked at me "I suggest you go get a shower now.."

 

"Why?" I was confused.

 

"We have a long day before us" I smiled, knowing he had planned something again. "Now be a good boy and go.." He pointed at the door "Chop chop.."

 

"Fine.." I stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

12.30 p.m

 

"Can we go now?" Chanyeol asked with no patience. I groaned "Can you get any slow- YAAH!" he yelled when a pillow greeted his annoyed face.

 

"Always nagging.." I shook my head "5 minutes okay?.." I suggested.

 

"Fine, just because you're the birhtday kid. I'll wait downstairs.." I nodded in response and he closed the door.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

 

FROM: -face
      Happy birthday kyungsoo-ah. How does it feel to be old? (happy birthday from Tao-ah)

 

 

TO: -face
    As if you're not old :b thanks ~

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: BAEK ~
      Happy happy 18th birthday :)

 

 

TO: BAEK ~
Thank you ~ ~

 

 

FROM: Lulu hyung
      Yoww, do you know what day today is? No? I don't know either ~ kekeke joke HAPPY 18th Birthday from me and hunnie <3

 

 

TO: Lulu hyung
Thank you Hyung and say thanks to Sehun <3

 

 

I quickly fixed my hair and run downstairs.

 

"What took you so long? That was more than 5 minutes.." I rolled my eyes "Sorry, I'm just making sure everything will go like planned"

 

"Chanyeol, I liked all the birthday celebration you've ever made for me, why shouldn't I like this one?"

 

"It's different this time.." He smiled.

 

"Different...?" I repeated and he nodded, with a face that told me to not ask further questions. I leaned back on my seat as he drove through the city.

 

Looking at my phone every now and then, reminded me of HIM.

 

Flashback

 

"Happy birthday babe.." Jongin said at the end of the line.

 

"Thanks. Did you stay up until now? You could have called me in the morning.."

 

"I can't.." He's voice cracked.

 

"Why ?" Kyungsoo had a bad feeling "Don't tell me, we won't be able to do a videochat tomorrow, on MY BIRTHDAY."

 

"I'm sorry Soo.. I got this stupid meeting and I really have to go there.."

 

End of flashback

 

It was bad enough to be seperated from the one you love but not being able to contact each other on your birthday was just too much. I couldn't blame him either. It wasn't his fault and I lied and told him it was okay, but it wasn't, not at all.

 

Chanyeol stopped the car and parked beside..

 

"The Bubble Tea shop?" I frowned, standing in front of our workplace.

 

"Yeps.. Open the door" he smirked, when I made my way in front of the door and opened it. "Do you like it?" I smiled in response.

 

The room was nicely decorated and ballons where all over the place. In the middle of the room was a table full with different type of dishes and a cake not to forget. "Love it!" I hugged him.

 

"Yeeah.. Let's eat then!" He exclaimed "Ugh I'm starving..." He began to stuff random dishes into his mouth, grinning like a creeper "Woaaah, now I know where you got your cooking talent.." I looked at him "Yeah. You're mum did all of this.." He added.

 

"Where are the others?" he broke the eyecontact, as if he was trying to hide something "Yeol?"

 

"Busy?" He was definetly the worst liar in the world, but I let it slide since it was my birthday and fighting with my bestfriend was the last thing I would want.

 

********************

 

2.30 pm

 

"Sooo delicious.." he stated and I totally agreed "Are you full?" I nodded. He stood up and went behind our dressing room and came back with a little brown paperbag "Here's your present.." I immediatly opened it. "And?"

 

"You didn't..." my eyes were doublesized.

 

"Well I did.."

 

"OMG, thank you!!!! Woaaaaaahhhh, how did you know?" I was holding the newest cooking book, I've wanted.

 

"Saw you checking it out the last time.." my mouth formed an 'O'

 

BVVT BVVT

 

"Yeoboseyo?.... Nope... Still here... Now?... Okay..." Chanyeol hanged up and turned back to me.

 

"Who was that?" I asked in curiosity.

 

"Baek.."

 

"What did he want?"

 

"I can't tell you, but we need to go now.." He pulled me off of my chair and I protested.

 

"W-Why?" I freed my hand from his griff.

 

"As I said, I can't tell you right now. You'll find out about it, when we reached there.." He replied.

 

"Reach where?"

 

"Aish... Just go with the flow" He dragged me into the car.

 

*******************

"Amusement park?" I looked around and made sure that I'm not mistaken the place.

 

"Yups.." He asserted proudly.

 

"And WHAT are we doing here?" I had no clue at all.

 

"Getting the present of the day."

 

He must be kidding right?

 

"Amusement park? Seriously?" He facepalmed himself.

 

"Not the amusement park. Dummie, just--"

 

"Go with the flow" I finished his sentence.

 

"Glad you remembered.. Here.." He handed me a... "Yes, it's the map of the amusementpark, BUT not any kind of map.." He opened the map and there were 5 spots that had been marked with a red pen and a number beside it.

 

"Don't tell me--"

 

"Oh yes.. Have fun!" He spinned my body towards the entrance "You'll love your present.. Trust me.." He winked and left me blindfolded in front of the amusementpark.

 

"YEOL!" but he was gone by the time I screamed his name in frustration. "UGH." I looked at the map and searched for the.. "NUMBER ONE!" I pointed at it.. "It better be the best gift ever.." I declared.

 

Walking towards the first stop of my little 'birthday adventure', I spotted a tooo familiar face. "Lay? Suho?"

 

"Hi.." Lay waved with a cottoncandy in his hand, while the other one was being hold by Suho's hand. "You probably want to have informations right?" I nodded "But first you'll have to ride this.." He pointed at the 'love carousel'.

 

"Mission acomplished." Suho smiled handing me 2 puzzle pieces, what I assumed it was, with a letter 'J' and a letter 'G' written on it.

 

"J? G? What does this mean?"

 

"Good luck!" they both said, completely ignoring my question.

 

"Thanks for the awesome help.." i mumbled to myself. "Hmm so.. moving on to the next stop." I sighed and was walking on the path that leaded me to my next destination.

 

"Soo.. Soo.. Here" a honey brown hair boy was bouncing up and down, while waving hesterically. "Kyungsoo-ah! Ready?" Luhan asked with full of energy. And he's sure he's 21? "Let's shoot some cans!" He handed me 3 tennisballs "Go. Go. Go! You can do it!" He cheered.

 

"Aish. I can't do this.." I exhaled loudly "This game .." I stated.

 

"C'mon Soo.. just one more time.." and I took the balls with anger and randomly threw it, gaining myself to succeed the 'mission' "WOAAAH! See! I told yaaah.. SEHUN-Ah.. where the hell were you?" I turned around to find Sehun smirking.

 

"One step closer to your goal.." Sehun patterned my back "I forgot this in the car.." He answered Luhan's question by showing him the 2 puzzle pieces and gave it to me.

 

"N? K?" I raised my eyebrows.What's up with all these letters? But ofcourse the couple refused to give me more details.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah over here!"

 

Baekhyun?

 

"Baekhyun?" He was standing at the end of the path beside the horror house.

 

"BUUH!"

 

"MOTHER OF KIMCHI." I placed my hand on my chest.

 

"Gotcha.." a happy virus put his hand over my shoulders and we walked together to the horror house, where Baekhyun was waiting for us.

 

"Ready for some thrilling feelings?" Chanyeol smirked "You're not scared aren't you?"

 

"Last time I checked, it was a giant baby, who ran out of the horror house, screaming like a little girl" It was my turn to smirk, when Baekhyun began to giggle.

 

"I was not screaming like a little girl.." Chanyeol crossed his arms.

 

"Oh right, you were CRYING like a little girl.." I teased and he started to pout "kidding.." I smacked his arms playfully "Okay, let's get this done.." I waited for Chanyeol to enter but he stood still "Me? Alone? There?" they both nodded.

 

"Woaah you okay? You look kind of pale.." Baekhyun said worriedly.

 

"Did you at least get 3 puzzle pieces?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"But--" Chanyeol elbowed his boyfriend.

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Yeah, wasn't there this girl that looked like the grudge? She's supposed to give it to you" my eyes grew bigger at the thought of going in there once again "Kidding.." Chanyeol pulled 3 puzzle pieces out of his pants. "OUCH!"

 

"That's for messing with me on my birthday.." I took the 3 puzzle pieces and walked away without saying another word. N? O? I?

 

"YAH! I'm sorry Kyungsoo-aah.." Chanyeol whined.

 

"Sorry my .." I poked out my tongue.

 

"Kyungsoo-aah.." he ran towards me, pulled me into a tight hug, refusing to let go "Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry" NOT AGAIN.

 

"Okay. okay.okay." and I was glad he let go of me, making it able for me to breath again "Geez." He just stood there grinning from ear to ear. AISH what a birhtday.

 

4th stop - Car racing

 

"Hey" Tao said.

 

"Hey, where's Kris?"

 

"Over here soo.." He was sitting in one of the cars.

 

"In order to get the remaining pieces, you'll have to win against Kris" I smirked, knowing Kris was to lazy to do it again and again, until I win. As I expected, he let me win.

 

"Congratulation. Here take it." Kris asserted in a monoton voice, keeping his -face and giving me 2 pieces. I? M? "HAPPY BIRTHDAY.." Tao and him said in unision.

 

"Thanks" I waved before I left to go to my final destination..

 

The ferris wheel. I smiled when memorise of Jongin and Me flashed through my mind. I raised an eyebrow as soon as I spotted a life-time Crong standing there with a backpack.

 

What the?

 

"Hey? Excuse me?" I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, but before I could ask another question, Crong took my hand and dragged me into one of the wagon.

 

I was sitting beside a cartoon figure. Can this get any weirder? And why the hell does it have to be CRONG? I could already see the death of a creepy giant.

 

The wagon stopped at the highest spot and CRONG opened his backpack and took out a paperblock and a pen. Writting something on it and showed it to me.

 

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOUR PRESENT COULD BE?

 

I shook my head and he started to write on the block again.

 

DO THE PUZZLE :)

 

I took out the puzzle and started to do it. Luckily, I was good at putting puzzle pieces together. My eyes grew when I saw the answer to all my questions.

 

"KIM JONGIN?" my jaw dropped and I looked at CRONG.

 

TURN IT AROUND

 

I turned it around and my heart skipped a beat, when I saw Jongin with a cake that has 'HAPPY BIRHTDAY BABE' written on it.

 

*poke*

 

"A Laptop?" he nodded and handed me the device "What about it.." He pointed at a video "Video?" He nodded again and I understood that he wanted me to watch it.

 

*play*

 

"Hey babe" It was Jongin. "Have I ever told you, that you're the best? You're the only one who can make my heartbeat increase just by saying a simple hello. I'm glad that you're finally mine. I hope you kind of liked my birthday activity. hehe well I wish you more birthdays to come. May all your wishes come true. Babe,.."

 

The Video stopped.

 

"Happy birthday.." My whole world stopped and I slowly looked up. "SURPRISE!" Jongin took off the CRONG costume and was holding a red rose.

 

"Jongin-ah?" I blinked fastly. "Great. I'm starting to see things.." I rubbed my eyes, when I suddenly got pulled into a hug.

 

"Pabo.. You're so cute.." I thought my heart would popped out due to the rapid beating of it. "And No, you're not dreaming.." He assured.

 

"Jongin-ah.." I felt tears forming in my eyes and he broke the hug.

 

"Yes my love?" he wiped away the tears that were running down my cheeks. "Smile, it suits you more and besides it's your birthday.." He lifted my chin and pressed his soft lips against mine.

 

I stood there, letting me get carried away by just one kiss until he pulled away and looked me deep into my eyes. "I love you."

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

"Sorry it took me long to tell you th-" I didn't let him finished, when I felt the urge to lock our lips again.

 

"I love you too Kim Jongin."

 

*********************

 

I spend the rest of the day with Jongin.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"Because I finished everything earlier than expected. Remember how I used to stay up all night?" I nodded "Well there you have your answer.. I wanted to be with you on your important day.."

 

"Jongin-ah.."

 

"And besides, I would have gone insane, if I had to go another day without you..hmm.. you look tired, do you want to head home now?" I nodded.

 

********************

 

That night, we were sitting at my balcony and decided to look at the stars.

 

"Jongin?" I turned my head to my right shoulder, where Jongin had placed his head "Why did you keep RoRo?"

 

"Because the moment you stepped into my life, I witness myself falling for you.. Having RoRo made me feel close to you" He answered. "Chessy huh? But It's the truth.."

 

"Jongin-ah.. you're really something you know that?" NO RESPONSE... "Jongin?" but the said boy was already in his dreamland, probably tired of staying up late everynight

 

"Goodnight Jongin-ah.."

 

*************************

 

A/N: GAWD. KIM JONGIN. CAN YOU GET ANY CHEESIER?
         Like seriously.. I'm going to die from all this fluffyness -.-