T H I R T Y T H R E E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

June, 2014
Friday

UGH, I'M GONNA MISS THIS CLUMSY GIANT.

 

"Yah! I'm not clumsy." Chanyeol pouted "And I'm not pouting either!" He crossed his arms.

"I love you too, channie" I smiled.

"You did not. You lying !" Chanyeol hit my arm. "YAH! You hit me!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol yelled in annoyance.

Yups, I will definetly miss him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

26... 25... 24... 23...

Everyone in the room started to join the countdown.

"Class! Will you please stop counting? We're still have class if you guys didn't noticed yet." Mr.Choi said as loud as he could.

16... 15... 14... 13...

"Ugh forget it." Mr.Choi said in defeat, setteling himself down on his chair. Looking at his class who were only focused on the clock that was hanging above the classdoor.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5...

"4... 3... 2... and" Mr.Choi covered his ears.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEES." Everyone in the class shouted.

"Why didn't I put down the clock before the class had started?" Mr.Choi hid his face behind his hands.

"Because that won't change the fact that we're having our countdown ritual like every year. Besides, Mr. Choi it was the last year you'll get to hear it." Krystal explained to her teacher "See you later at the schoolprom Mr.Choi" Krystal bowed down and left the room first, followed by the rest of the class.

"I know and I'm not quiet sure why I'm having this funny feeling that I will somehow miss it."

"It would be a shame if you would forget us, since we're the only class who does that." Jongin retorded, standing up from his seat walking towards me. "Soo? Are you done?"

"Let me just finish writing this down." I shifted my gazes between the blackboard and my paper. "Aaaaaaand..." I poked out my tongue once i was almost done and quickly wrote an exclamation mark at the end of the sentense "Finish!" I grinned at my boyfriend and began packing my things. "What?" I asked Jongin who was smiling at me.

"You're so cute." Jongin couldn't help but lean in and plant a kiss on my lips "You know you didn't have to write down 'BYE HIGHSCHOOL AND HI COLLEGE!' "

"I know but that's going to be the last thing I'm going to write down in this school. No more high school. Life had just started." I uttered taking Jongin's hand and interwined our fingers. "Kaja?" Jongin nodded.

--

RING RING

"Yeobose--" I picked up the phone.

"UGH, I don't have something to wear..." Chanyeol paniced. "Soo? Are you still there?"

"Woah, I'm here, I'm here and hello to you too. What do you mean you have nothing to wear?" I asked confused.

"Let us say, my orangejuice decided to use my shirt as a canvas." Chanyeol asserted still sounding like he was going to hyperventilate. "God, what should I do? Can you borrow me something to wear?"

"I would if my size were two size bigger." I replied feeling sorry for my bestfriend.

"Ugh, this suuuuuucks. Soo... please help me. Please. Please. Please." Chanyeol begged for his life.

"Okay just calm the down. We still have plenty of time. I still have to go to the bubble tea shop, I forgot my... Wait... Why didn't I think of that... Let's meet there!" I told him, putting on my shoes.

"You're not really asking me to go in there after what happened yesterday right?" Chanyeol questioned nervously, probably nibbling on his fingernails. "Soo? Do I really have too? I don't need a grumpy -face to chop off my head." He added.

"Oh trust me park chanyeol, you need Kris right now." I respond, hanging up and went out of the house.

--

I entered the empty shop. Where are all the customers? I looked around. There was one single guest and it was someone I've been expecting to sit there.

"Hey hyung, I thought Chanyeol and you are free today." I turned around and saw Chanyeol hiding behind me.

"What the? What are you doing yeol?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm following a tactic of how to get out of this hell alive." Chanyeol scanned the room, making sure there was no harm that was awaiting him.

"Uhm okay?" Sehun frowned, taking a sip from his chocolate bubble tea.

"Soo? Yeoli? HAH! Hunnie, you owe me a cake!" Luhan beamed a smile. "Yes!"

"But--"

"That was our bet." Luhan pouted.

"Okay okay, I'll buy you your cake." Sehun stood up and lean in to give the pouting deer a kiss.

"I think I need to puke." I stated.

"Sorry." Luhan pulled away.

"Where are all the customers? It's so freaking empty here." I asked.

"One customer is right here!" Sehun raised his hands.

"No offence but you're no longer a customer for us." Chanyeol joined the conversation. "Can you please tell me what we're doing here? What if Kris..." Chanyeol shut his mouth hearing the office doorknob turned open and Kris walked out "talking about the devil." Chanyeol was now kneeling behind my petite body.

"What a surprise Soo and what is Chanyeol doing behind you?" Chanyeol slowly lifted up his body.

"Hi." Chanyeol awkwardly greeted Kris, scratching the back of his head.

"Can we talk to you for a sec?" I quiered and Kris nodded.

"Sure... Come into my office."

"Welcome to die." Chanyeol whispered following me into the office.

"So what's up? Aren't you supposed to organise the prom?"

"I was about to go to school earlier for the preparation but this clumsy giant over here, spilled orange juice on his supposed to be shirt for tonight." I started. "And since I'm two sizes smaller than him and I can't borrow him one of mine... I thought that... uhm that..."

"That I can borrow him one of mine. Is that it?" Kris finished my sentence and I nodded while Chanyeol shook his head. "Is that a yes or a no?"

"No!" "YES!" Chanyeol and I uttered in unison "Yes." I repeated.

"And why should ?"

"Because you both have the same size." Tao who entered the room in "Don't take your grumpyness out on our poor channie."

"But--"

"I've already told you I'll be back within a week." Tao explained, sitting down on his boyfriends lap.

"But--"

"Yes, he will borrow you a shirt to wear" Tao gave us a warm smile "Right gege?" No response "I said, right gege?" Tao repeated but this time through gritted teeth and the almighty dragon was defeated by a panda.

"Fine." Kris opened his wardrobe and get out the needed shirt. "Here, but woe you spill a drink on it."

"Gege!!!" Tao gave him a deathglare.

"I mean, have fun and enjoy the prom!" Kris faked a smile.

"Have fun guys!" Tao waved. "And take pictures okay?"

"We will!" I promised.

"Hyung?" Sehun uttered.

"Yes?"

"Are we allowed to bring friends that aren't going to our school?"

"I don't think it would be a good idea, but I don't think anyone would notice if you bring Luhan with you."

"How did you know I was thinking about asking Luhan to go with me to the prom" I gave him an are you really asking me that question right now look "Ow okay. Hannie! Did you hear him? So do you want to be my promdate for tonight?" Sehun vocalized.

"Can I really come Soo?"

"Yeah why not, I mean you look like a highschool student anyway" I teased.

"YAH!" Luhan half shouted. "DO KYUNGSOO!"

"See you there Lu!" I grabbed Chanyeols hand and run out of the shop, before it was to late.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Are you ready for the last two upcoming chapters? :) I know, it's gonna be over soon and I loved to write about Kaisoo, but new ideas are calling so don't be sad :) There's still a lot of fanfiction that I will write in the future hehehe.