T W E N T Y S E V E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

April, 2014
Saturday

 

..

"Jongin-ah.."

"Now the world knows that you're taken.." He took a step closer and placed a sweet kiss on my forhead.

 

"Are you seriously writting right now?"

"Yes? Do you have a problem with that?" Jongin started to pout.

"What are you writting anyway?"

"Ahhh nothing.."

I'll write again later, someone is being anno--

 

********************************

 

FRIDAY:

 

Jongin drove me to work as I was running late due to the project meeting we had with Mr. Lee. We entered the shop and the first thing we saw was Kris standing behind the counter.

"Kris?" He shifted his gaze towards us.

"Good that you're here." He replied with relief in his voice.

"What are you doing here? Where's Luhan?" He layed his eyes on the 2 people, who where sitting at the back of the shop, looking amused. Tao and Luhan were busy writing something down.

"I regret agreeing to this." Kris pointed at the apron he was wearing, it was 2 size smaller. Is that-- "Yes it's Luhan." He said as if he had read read my mind "I should have said no.."

"You could have, but we all know why you wouldn't dare doing that." I smirked.

"And why is that so?" He gave me a disapproving look.

"Whipped." Jongin in and I started to laugh after the word came out of his mouth. "It's okay you're not alone..." Jongin comforted him.

"I'm definetly not--"

"Babe??" Tao smiled innocently "Can we do it here? Please?" Doing his natural aegyo. Kris closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before turning around to his boyfriend.

"Whatever my baby panda wants." Kris assured and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Definetly whipped!" I repeated, poking out my tongue. Kris rolled his eyes and took off his apron.

"Since you're already here, you can work now." He asserted annoyed, handing me Luhan's apron.

"Baby?" Tao called. I thank you god, for sending us this daebak panda. Kris -face disappeared immediately. "We need Kyungsoo.. Can you excuse him for a minute?" Kris had no chance to overcome the evil aegyo master. "You're the best!" Tao exclaimed and gave the giant a peck on his cheek, making him redden up. "I love you!" Tao added.

"Ugh, what should I do with you?" Kris shook his head.

"Love me more?" Tao teased, knowing he got Kris wrapped around his little finger "Kyungii, come on we need you and Jongin!" Tao took my hand and dragged me to the table where they were sitting.

"You're just daebak, did you know that?" I asked and he shook his head "Well now you know.. anyways, what's going on here?"

"Sehun's birthday?" Jongin joined the conversation and Luhan nodded excitedly. "So what's the plan?" We both pulled out a chair and setteled down, ready to listen to the plans.

 

*******************

SATURDAY:

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: Lulu ~
We'll be there in an hour :) Did you guys already finish decorating?

 

TO: Lulu ~
Yeps :) Jongin is fixing the Karaoke machine right now kekeke

FROM: Lulu ~
Thank you thank you thank you <3

 

"Finish!" Jongin fisted the air "What did Luhan say?"

"They'll be here in an hour" I answered.

"Where are the others?" Jongin looked around, realizing that we're the only one in the shop, where Sehun's surprise party will take place.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are on a date at the moment, it's their anniversary today. Tao is having lunch with Kris and his parents" I stated. "But they will be here later" I added.

"So it's just you and me?" He smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me towards him, closing the distance between us.

"YAH, what are you doing?" I smacked his arms playfully.

"Your lips looks so delicious right now..." He bit his lips and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"Yah! Kim Jongin.." I broke the kiss "What are yo-" He attacked me with another kiss.

"You talk to much." He uttered before locking our lips again. My body began to warm up, when I gave in, letting him explore my wet cave. We started to fight for dominance, but as usually Jongin was the one who won.

We moved towards Kris office, without parting our lips. He pushed me against the wall, showering my body with hungry kisses. Kissing my sensitive spot on my neck, making me escape a little moan of satisfaction.

"Jongin-ah.." I called out his name. He slowly my shirt, while pressing his lips on mine. My blood pressure increased and the kiss that once was innocent turned into a kiss full of lust. Deepening our kiss, throwing our clothes across the office, Jongin pulled me up and my legs automatically wrapped itself around his waist as he carried me to the big black leather sofa.

 

*********************

"Kris is sooo going to kill us...." I opined and jongin nodded helping me putting back my shirt on. He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Don't worry, this will be our little secret..." He whispered and I blushed. "I love you Do Kyungsoo."

"I love you too" I grabbed his collar and gave him a kiss, like my life was depending on it. He broke the kiss and looked at the clock and smirked "Wha--" too late. He pinned me down on Kris desk but before he could act out his plans my phone started to vibrate.

 

FROM: Lulu ~
Will be there in 5 min :)


******************************

"SURPRISE!" We yelled, when Sehun opened the door. "Happy birthday maknae!"

"But.. How.."

"Luhan planned all of this." Sehun turned around to face his boyfriend.

"No need to than-" Luhan was interrupted by lips of thanks.

"Yah! Yah! We're still here, you know.." Jongin stopped the two, who were about to deepen their kiss. Jongin shook his head.

"As If you two weren't doing anything while we were still on our way." my eyes widen.

"W-We weren't d-doing anything.." I protested. Luhan looked at me.

"Yeah right because it's normal wearing a shirt like that." He pointed at my shirt and they burst into laughters. I looked down and my shirt were buttoned completely wrong.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the shop, holding a bunch of balloons in their hands, followed by Kris and Tao. I quickly took the chance to rearrange my shirt.

 

*************************************

 

After Sehun's birthday party, Jongin decided to spend the evening watching a movie. We were standing in front of my house and before we could go in, he grabbed my hands and turned me around.

"What's wrong?" I eyed him. "Did you forget something?" He nodded.

"Wait here..." He replied, running back to his car. What did he forget?

"What did you forget?"

"Close your eyes.." He demanded and I did what I was told to. "Tada.." He verbalized and I took it as a cue to open my eyes. Something cold hit my chest and I looked down, finding a necklace with the letter J on it. "J for jongin." He explained "And K for Kyungsoo.." He smiled pointing at the necklace that was hanging around his neck.

"Jongin-ah.."

"Now the world knows that you're taken.." He took a step closer and placed a sweet kiss on my forhead.

 

*****************

 

"Are you seriously writting right now?"

"Yes? Do you have a problem with that?" Jongin started to pout.

"What are you writting anyway?"

"Ahhh nothing.."

I'll write again later, someone is being anno--

"Dickhead has a na--" I snatched you away before Jongin could read on "Dickhead has a what?"

 

****************************

A/N: Kekeke XD This two.. Aigooo XD