T W E N T Y S I X

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

MARCH, 2014
Friday

We were exactly at the right spot on the right time..

 

***********************

 

"T-Taemin?" Jongin uttered, eyes wide open, forming some tears. He shot up from his sitting position and ran to the said boy. "Taemin, how did you get here?" Jongin asked the child, but the child began to cry and hugged his older brother.

 

"Appa.." Taemin cried. "Appa, I missed you.." Appa? Jongin broke the hug and frowned.

 

"T-Taemin, what are you saying? I'm not Appa.. I'm Jongin Hyung.." Taemin began to cry again and this time it was louder.

 

"You really look like your father.." an unfamiliar voice was heard and we turned around to meet the owner of the voice. "You must be Suho.." The man at the young 40s pointed at Jongin.

 

"Who are you?" Jongin stood up, while holding unto Taemins hand.

 

"Suho, listen--"

 

"I'm Jongin. Who are you?" Jongin repeated sharply. I went to Jongin and placed a hand on his shoulder, knowing exactly that he wasn't in a stable mind due to the sudden happenings.

 

"I see.." The man replied "I'm a good friend of your father and--" Before the man could finish his sentence, I saw Jongin clenching his fist.

 

"Where. is. he.." He half said through gritted teeth.

 

"That's what I came for.."

 

"Taemin-ah.." Jongin kneeled down and brushed the bangs off of Taemins face, to have a better eyecontact. "Do you want to play?" Taemin nodded. I was amazed of how they both understood each other perfectly, it seemed as if they never were apart. "Well you're lucky Taemin-ah, I got a car collection in the living room." My heart melt at the view of Jongin beaming a sincere smile. "You can have it.." The little boy, who was crying not to long ago, wiped away the last tears he shared.

 

"Chinjja?" Taemin's eyes where sparkling and Jongin nodded. "Woaa, daebak.." is the last thing he said before storming into the house.

 

"Soo? Do you want to--"

 

"No, I'm staying." I knew that letting him alone with this ajusshi would be a big mistake.

 

"Now, Where the hell is that er?" Jongin spoke up.

 

"I know you're angry at him--"

 

"It's more than just anger.. I want to kill him, like he killed mum. How could he just left without a word and taking MY little brother with him.  Is he really such a coward, sending a friend of him instead facing us himself??" Jongin shouted in frustration.

 

"J-Jo-jongin-ah.." I stuttered, caressing the back of his hand.

 

"I'm sorry.." He apologized, as if he smelled the fear in me.

 

"Jongin, let me explain okay?" Jongin took a deep breath before listening to what the man had to say. "Your father was sick, very sick.. He needed to go. He couldn't leave because your mum refuses too."

 

"Why didn't he come back? Why didn't he try to get into contact with us?"

 

"He heard about what happened to your mum. He was afraid to come back because he knew you would blame him for your mothers death and that you would never be able to forgive him."

 

"Then why did he send you?"

 

"As I said, he was very sick.. after hearing the shocking news, his condition got worse..and.."

 

"And?"

 

"Jongin, your father is dead."

 

SILENCE.

 

"His last wish was to give you this." The man handed him a big brown envelope. "I need to fly back to the US tonight.. So I guess my job is done.." He smiled "I added my e-mail adress in it, in case you have further questions.."

 

"What about Taemin?" I asked, because Jongin stood there frozen, not moving one bit.

 

"All the answers you need are in it." Is all he said. "Take care of him.. I promised your dad that he'll be in good hands." He waved and sooner as thought he was gone.

 

*************************

I guided Jongin into the house, where we found Taemin sitting on the shivering white tiles on the floor, playing with the cars, Jongin told him about. Jongin kept his eyes fixed on the young boy.

 

"Babe?" He asserted, without taking his eyes off of Taemin. I hummed in return "Can you open it for me?" He handed me the brown envelope.

 

"Are you sure you want me to--"

 

"Yes.." he smiled, a smile that told me he was afraid of what was in it. I nodded and opened the envelope.

 

There was a document about who is in charge of having the childright for Taemin and it was Suho, the oldest son of the Kims. The second document was about the money, Jongin's father had left behind. My eyes widen when I saw the amount.

 

"Are you sure babe?" Jongin didn't believe what I was reading out loud.

 

"It says here.." I pointed at the paragraph. "this house is under your name.."

 

"That means--"

 

"Yes Jongin-ah, you can move back.." I smiled, when I saw his mood light up. "You don't need to worry about it anymore." I looked at taemin and remembered. "What about Taemin? How will we explain to him that you're not your dad?" He sighed.

 

"I seriously don't know.. I let Suho handle that.." He replied and his voice cracked.

 

"Jongin-ah, what's wrong?"

 

"I didn't have the chance to talk with him and asked him all the questioned I have until now. How can he just leave it like that?"

 

"Jongin-ah.."

 

"It's okay. I'm fine.." I knew he wasn't.

 

"What's the matter young man?" I turned my attention to Taemin who was poking me.

 

"What's your name?" I swear to the heavens, his voice was just angelic.

 

"I'm Kyungsoo Hyung."

 

"K-Kyung-Kyun--"

 

"Kyungsoo."

 

"Kyungsoo hyung, can we play hide and seek?" He grinned "Can we?" He bounced up and down.

 

"For sure.."

 

*******************

 

A/N: Little Taemin is soooo cute *-* Well, now we know Jongin's story. Okay enough drama, next chapter will be fluffy and all that ^-^
                  I've finally started my HUNHAN fanfic :) Please check it out!!

                  THEN CAME BAMBI --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662112/then-came-bambi-fluff-romance-luhan-sehun-hunhan

                  Sorry I know I'm not focused on this story anymore, since I started the HUNHAN fanfic :O but I will write it nicely until the end ^-^