T E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

I stood behind the door. I took the time to breath normally again. My heartbeats decreases as the time flew by.

 

Kai ran all the way to catch up with me and brought me home. He walked me home without giving any sounds from him, but still I felt relieved he did it.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

From: BESTFRIEND

how was the date? ~(^-^)~

 

 

How was it? What should I write back? Should I tell him about the incident? OTTOEKE_?

 

 

From: BESTFRIEND

Or are you still with him? \(^o^\)

 

 

To: BESTFRIEND

I just arrived at home. And it was okay, nothing special ;)

 

 

From: BESTFRIEND

AHAAAAA! GOTCHA! So you finally agree that it's a DATE *-*

 

 

To: BESTFRIEND

WHAT? NO! We just watched a movie as friends.

 

 

AND KISSED

 

 

From: BESTFRIEND

It's still a DATE :b Okay Baek is calling, see you on monday <3

 

 

To: BESTFRIEND

you .|.(-.-)

 

From: BESTFRIEND

Love you too kekekeke <3_<3

 

 

 

GIVE MY XOXO L.O.V.....E

YOU'RE MY XOXO L.O.-

 

 

"What now Chan? I told you it was not a DATE!"

 

"DATE??"

 

 

Wait a sec.

 

It's not Chanyeol..

 

 

"Kai?" I asked.

 

"Yes?" Kai said.

 

...

 

"I just wanted to say that you forgot your scarf here..." He said.

 

"S-Scarf?" WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING?

 

"Yes. Should I bring it to you?"

 

"No, gwenchana... Just give it to me on monday at class" I replied nervously.

 

"I'll do that..."

 

SILENCE.

 

"Then I'll be hanging up?" He mumbled..

 

"WAIT!"

 

WHAT? WHY DID I SAY THAT? GAAAAAAAWD

 

"Yeah?"

 

Say something.

 

WHAT?

 

C'MON KYUNGSOOO THINK.

 

"Thank you for the Da- I mean Night, I enjoyed it. And sorry for bothering you, it wasn't really necessary to walk me home. I'm not a kid you know and afterall I'm a guy."

 

"I wanted to make sure you gonna reach your home safely."

 

"But-"

 

"You know, I have this weird feeling, wanting to protect you..."

 

Protect me?

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

"Goodnight Kyungsoo-ah..." I'm older, but it didn't bother me anymore. He hang up first.

 

 

**********************

November, 2013
Monday

 

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

OTTOEKE?????

 

 

 

ANDWAEEEEEEE!

 

****************************

 

 

I went out of the house and saw Chanyeol leaning against the tree, waiting for me.

 

"Morning!" I said.

 

"Morning... How was your week-end?" He asked.

 

"Just like the usual ones. Nothing special. Yeol? Can you go on a check up with me?"


"What's wrong? Do you fell pain? Should we skip school?" He began to panic.

 

"Don't worry, nothing big." I calmed him down.

 

"Sure? Mind telling me?"

 

"Sure. Well it's just I couldn't really sleep the past 2 days and my heartbeat seems to go crazy sometimes.."

 

"Why couldn't you sleep?"

 

 

I couldn't stop thinking about him.

 

"I don't know.." I lied.

 

"And what do you mean about your heartbeat?"

 

"I can't really explain. It increases a lot these past days..." I said.

 

"Hmmm... weird..."

 

"I know..." I agreed.

 

************************

 

 

We reached school and surprisingly Kai was already in the class, reading a book.

 

He looked up from the book, the moment I stepped into the class. It was like he could feel my present.

 

"Morning." He smiled.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM....

 

Here we go again. I rolled my eyes and knocked slightly on my chest. This time I felt something weird going on in my tummy, I felt like throwing up, luckily I didn't.

 

"Are you alright soo? You look a little bit bothersome..." I shook my head. Nothing was alright.

 

"No... I feel like puking right now..." I said clumsing my hands over my stomach and sat down.

 

"Should we head to the school doctor?" I shook my head again. I HATE SCHOOL DOCTORS!!! "But-"

 

"I'm fine... I'll just go home if it gets worse..."

 

"Hmm... okay... but be sure you tell me if you can't endure the pain anymore..." I nodded.

 

Not a minute later, I felt much better, like nothing ever happened. It was weird but I was still relieved.

 

 

*****************

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

 

"Don't forget to hand in the papers due for wednesday" Mr.Hun reminded us.

 

"NE..." The class responded in unison.

 

"Alright. Class is now dismissed..." He gathered his belongings and left the room first.

 

"Feeling better?" Chanyeol asked worridly.

 

"What happened?" Baekhyun came running towards us "Are you alright Kyungsoo?"

 

"Yes. I'm fine now!" I smiled and Chanyeol was back being himself, THE HAPPY VIRUS. Same with Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles a lot recently. Aigoo... HAPPY VIRUS infected him.

 

"If that's the case... LET'S GO GRAB SOME FOOD! PALLIWA!" Chanyeol excitedly said and made his way out of the room, leaving Baekhyun and me behind.

 

"Chicken wings?" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Yeps" Baekhyun said in annoyance "I wouldn't wonder if he chooses chicken wings over me..."

 

I giggled "I could imagine that..." I agreed.

 

"Anyways let's go? It might be to late to stop my boyfriend choosing the wrong love of his life..." He joked and I followed him to the canteen.

 

We walked into the canteen and the giant was already sitting on his place, biting from his chicken wings with sparkle in his eyes, like it was the most HOLY thing in the world.

 

After grabbing my Lunch, I joined my bestfriend at the table.

 

"Yah! Slow down Channie... The chicken wings won't run away!" I said.

 

"MADNADNK..." I couldn't understand him.

 

"What?"

 

He swallowed it "I said... Who knows"

 

"Yeah, because dead chicken legs can run away..."

 

"Don't underestimate it..." He said in a serious tone "I had a dream and it wasn't amusing at all..."

 

"Pabo..." Baekhyun in. "Kyungsoo is right... you should slow down."

 

"Thanks" I thanked baekhyun.

 

"Kyungsoo..." a voice that was like a melody in my ears said. I turned around and was curious about the owner of the said voice.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

KAI?

 

Erm... What?

 

This must be a mistake.  A VERY BIG ONE.

 

"Hey Kai!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun greeted him. "Should we leave you alone?"

 

"No... No, I just wanted to ask Kyungsoo if I could sit with you today."

 

"Where's Sehun?" I looked around but couldn't spot the milky boy.

 

"Sick." he responded.

 

"Than sit wit us!" Chanyeol pointed at the seat beside me and Kai didn't think twice and pulled the chair and sat on it.

 

Kai started eating and Chanyeol was smirking like an idiot.

 

The table remained silent. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were smirking the entire time, until I lost my apetite.

 

"Sooo..." Baekhyun broke the silence. "Did you guys already thought about in which college you'll study?"

 

"Hmm... My parents want to send me to germany for college..." I replied. [A/N: RANDOM CHOICE XD]

 

"Germany?" Baekhyun frowned "Why germany?"

 

"My cousine lives there and there's a good university"

 

"What about you Kai?"

 

"I received a lot of recommandation... I didn't choose yet, but I'll be leaving in a month for 2 weeks to check out the university in japan and you?"

 

"My parents can't really afford a good university I'll be staying here in korea and find a suitable one for me..."

 

"Don't worry babe, there will definetly be a good and suitable college for you..." Chanyeol cheered his boyfriend.

 

"How long have you guys been dating?" Kai asked out of nowhere, surprising me for being so curious about their relationship.

 

"5 days 5 hours and 32 minutes" Baekhyun looked at his digital watch. "Do you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend?"

 

"Single since birth" He answered.

 

"Wooaaaaah... chinjja? Daebak!" Chanyeol said in fascination.

 

"Why don't you ask someone out? Girls AND boys are standing in line, dying to date you once... Even Yoona and Tiffany are heads over toe inlove with you..."

 

"No thanks..." He finished his meal and stood up.

 

"Why?" He took his bagpack and smiled to himself as he hears the question.

 

"Because there's already someone who has my heart" his eyes landed on me, still having his famous killer smile plastered on his face. "Okay, I need to go to my next class... thanks for letting me sit here with you."

 

He was still looking at me "And Kyungsoo?" I stopped my breath "Let's go out again sometime..." He smiled one last time and it started again...

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

"Channie!" I paniced. "here it goes again...Let's go to the doctor!"

 

"What goes again where?" He was obviously confused at my sudden statement.

 

"My heart. It starts beating again crazily..."

 

"When does it always start?"

 

"I don't know..." I paused. "But the funny thing is.. it's often when..." I travelled with my gaze to the boy that was exiting from the canteen..

 

"...Kai is around?" Chanyeol finished the sentence.

 

"..." He smirked "Wae?" I looked at the creepy giant.

 

"Kyungsoo, I want you to sit down and listen carefully to what I have to tell you..." He began and I sat down "Sorry to say but  I think you've fallen for him..."

 

"For whom?"

 

"Kai.."

 

"Kai? What about him?"

 

"Man and I thought I was the only dense one here but damn dude, you've falling INLOVE with that boy."

 

"..."

 

"You're inlove SOO. That, what's happening to you is love. You feel love."

 

"I... I..."

 

"Yeps... You're inlove."

 

Inlove...

...With...

...KIM JONGIN.

 

 

*********************************

 

A/N: Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo.. What should we do with you? kekekekkekke
        Let the love begin HUHUHUHU *evil smile*