E I G H T E E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

JANUARY, 2014
Monday

 

I GUESS GETTING DRUNK WASN'T ACTUALLY A BAD IDEA AT ALL?

 

BBVT BVVT

 

FROM: BABE.<3
      I already miss you so much ~_~

 

AAAAAAAAAH T-T Okay need to go ~ gonna write again later :)

 

 

**************************

 

I began to roll on my bed, hands on my growling head and I began to groan.

 

AISH. My head.

 

Wait..

 

How did I..

 

I forcefully opened my eyes and a looked at the watch, that was hanging on the wall next to the door.

 

2.30 pm

 

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the blurry sight and

 

OH MY HOLY SNAIL.

 

I immediately stood up. I didn't go to school and work starts in 30 minutes. I stormed out of my room and got under the shower.

 

AAH I smell like alcohol.

 

I wrapped a towel arround my lower region and went back to my room, finding my boyfriend sitting on my bed, with a book.

 

"GODLY BANANA, babe??" I blinked faster.

 

"Hey." He smiled weakly "I thought it should be better if I stayed. I didn't want to leave my drunk boyfriend alone and besides your parents didn't come back.."

 

"They didn't?" he shook his head. "What happened?" he cracked a grin "Did I do something stupid yesterday?" I asked scaredly.

 

"No nothing special happened, except of the fact that Sehun found you drunk walking on the late night streets." SEHUN? "and Jongin called me to pick you up and yea you hugged a tree and fell asleep right after claiming 'THIS IS THE BIGGEST BROCCOLI I'VE EVER SEEN'" I could tell he was laughing just by thinking back.

 

I burried my face in my palms.

 

Great.

 

"And something else?" I honestly didn't want to know, but I asked anyway.

 

"I carried you home, well Jongin did.." JONGIN? his face dropped "and you cried yourself to sleep, not wanting to tell me why you were crying, but then I found out when you kept on murmuring.." he locked gazes with me. "Jongin.."

 

AWKWARD SILENCE and I felt bad. VERY BAD.

 

"Babe--"

 

"It's okay. I'm fine.." He smiled and how stupid this may sound, something about his smile told me that he didn't lie. "And there's something I need to tell you.. Kyungsoo, when--"

 

GIVE ME XOXO L.O.V..E

YOU'RE MY XOXO L.O.V..E

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"FINALLY. Are you okay?" Chanyeol sounded worried "WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO DRINKING ON YOUR OWN?" He screamed into the phone and I needed to hold the phone away from me. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS, WE WERE?"

 

"I'm fine. Really. I'm sorry yeol, I..I.." I looked at Suho who was standing in front of me. "Let's talk later araso?"

 

"Are you going to work?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"You sure, you can work ?"

 

"It's just hangover and.." I shifted my gaze to the nightstand, finding a hangover soup "Suho made me Hangover soup.."

 

"Okay.."

 

I put my cellphone back on the nightstand. "I'll go get myself ready.." I picked out random clothes and went back to the bathroom.

 

"So what did you want to tell me?" I remembered when I came back into the room "And thanks for the soup" I ate it in record time.

 

3 pm

 

" .. Tell me later okay? We need to go.."

 

 

*******************

 

The first thing I saw, when I entered was Sehun standing in front of the counter and..

 

"LUHAAAAAAAAAN HYUNG!!!!" I ran towards him and hugged him "WOOOAAAAAAH I MISSED YOU!!!!!"

 

"I missed you too. Young man, you need to explain a lot of things.." He shook his head. "YOU WENT DRINKING ALONE? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HUH?" He smacked my forehead, making the others laugh.

 

"HYUUUUUNG.." I whined.

 

"HYUNG MY .." He crossed his arms and turned his back to me.

 

"Did Jongin already leave?"

 

"Leave?" I frowned and Sehun looked at me as if he wanted to talked to me about something.

 

"Yeah.. his flight will be soon.." Sehun said.

 

"Why aren't you there?" I asked codly and I mentally cursed myself for sounding jealous.

 

"Why should I? I have a date later with this amazing boy here.." and Luhan blushed. "And besides it's just for 2 weeks.."

 

"Isn't that great kyungsoo-ah? He just confessed to me." Luhan stated, playing around with a necklace that has the letter H on it.. "Look, he gave me this and OMG isn't he just the best? H  for HUNHAN, our shipname.." He squeezed the said boys cheeks.

 

I stood there in shock.

 

"YOU DID WHAT? Does Jongin know how much of an and player you are?" I hissed.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah.." Luhan's voice cracked. "Sehun-ah.."

 

"What are you talking about?" Sehun frowned.

 

"YOU'RE DATING JONGIN! He's not even gone for a day and you already hit on others?"

 

"I AM NOT DATING MY BESTFRIEND. GEEZ, where the hell did you get that?" Sehun gave me a shock look "And besides.. JONGIN LIKES YOU, if you didn't get that yet.." my jaw dropped.

 

"Jongin likes-"

 

"YES!" everyone responded.

 

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?"

 

"We all knew.." Sehun stated.

 

"That's what we were trying to tell you the whole time, but you always cut our words." Baekhyun joined the conversation.

 

"You too?" I looked at Suho.

 

"Yeah.. I knew. Me and Jongin had a little talk yesterday. I guess that's the reason he was angry at you.."

 

"UUUUUUGH." I pulled my hair in desperation.

 

"Do you want me to bring you to the airport?" Suho suggested "We can still catch him..."

 

"But Suho.. I can't..." I didn't want to break his heart.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, I think it's time to let go. You don't belong in my arms, you should be with Jongin. Remembered when I told you, I would never forgive myself for being the reason why you lost your happiness?" I nodded "I had a great time with you, even though it was short. I will always cherish this memorise, but we both know, we can never be happy living in a lie, when we know the truth.."

 

"Suho.. thank you.." I thanked him, tears rolling down the cheeks.

 

"Yah, don't cry.. I feel bad for making you cry.." He wiped away the tears and smiled "Let's go. You need to tell him."

 

 

******************

 

We arrived at the airport in record time. I opened the door and realized Suho were still sitting in the car, watching me go in alone. I turned around and ran back.

 

"Aren't you going in?" I asked.

 

"No, it's better like this. Now go and win his heart! Kyungsoo-ah Hwaiting! GOO!" and I ran into the airport.

 

Jongin where are you?

 

I was running through the halls but no signs of Jongin

 

I wanted to call him, but I forgot my phone at home.. I was going insane, afraid of him going without knowing my feelings.

 

I looked at the flightboard and my eyes went watery.

 

The flight Jongin took had left 10 minutes ago.

 

I went out heartbroken. The weather didn't made it better, because it started to rain and I had no umbrella with me and Suho already left.. I didn't care anymore.. I walked through the rain, feeling happy nobody saw the heavy tears streaming down my wet face.

 

I broke down in the middle of the little walk I had and people started to look at me, but I didn't give any damn about it. I don't know how long I sat on the wet floor, until the someone held an umbrella above my head. I looked up and my eyes immediately grew.

 

"Good I had an umbrella with me.." The person smiled.

 

"J-Jongin?" I stuttered and slowly stood up.

 

"Pabo.." he suddenly pulled me into a hug "Took you long enough.."

 

" Please don't be angry with me anymore. Suho and me broke up.."

 

"I know.." he caressed my back "Sorry for letting you suffer... I was angry.."

 

"How did you know?" I asked through sobbings.

 

"Let's say 2 people visited me in my dreams and told me about their conclusion.." He joked.

 

"Chanyeol..Baekhyun.." I groaned.

 

"Hyung?" I looked up and waited for him to continue "I.. I--"

 

"I like you too Jongin-ah, I've always liked you.." I finished his sentence and that was the perfect timing he leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

 

"Are we good now?" I shyly asked.

 

"What do you mean?" He teased.

 

"YAH!" I playfully smacked his arm and he kissed me again.

 

"You're so cute.. We're more than good. And if you like it or not YOU'RE MINE now..." He grinned from ear to ear.

 

"I'm fine with that!" I tighten the hug.

 

We stood there, getting wet from all the rain, but all I cared was me being in his arms.

 

"Jongin-ah? What about your flight?" I felt bad for being the reason he missed his flight to Japan.

 

"I'll take the next flight.." and my mood sank and I pouted "hey, it's just for 2 weeks. I'll be back soon.." he assured.

 

"But 2 weeks is tooooo much.." I was still pouting.

 

"I know. One seconds without you feels like years." I blushed. "But we will stay in contact.. I will always call you and text you whenever I can.." he comfort me. "Don't pout.. You should smile more, because that's when you made me fall inlove with you.." He took my hands and interwined our fingers.

 

2 hours later, as much as I hated it, it was time to say goodbye.

 

"Don't forget to eat all your meals. Call and text me whenever you feel like it. Try not to get into any trouble while I'm not around.."

 

"I'm sure I will not get into trouble. You're not here.." I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully "Go, before I slung my hands around you and never let go."

 

"I will miss you.." He pulled me towards him "I really will.." and I knew that this will be hell for me, not having him by my side for 2 whole weeks.

 

"Take care.." I tiptoed and gave him a last peck on the lips and he smiled into the kiss.

 

*******************************

 

A/N: Are you guys happy now? :b
          AHHHHH they're finally together T_T

           poor Kyungsoo, 2 weeks without his baby. What will he do now? :)