S E V E N T E E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 

 

 

[A/N: AUTHORS VIEW]

 

 

*******************

 

 

The whole week was a torture for Kyungsoo.

 

Everywhere he went, everything he did, it reminded him of Jongin.

 

 

I WILL FORGET HIM.

 

 

KYUNGSOO HWAITING!

 

 

It was easier said than done. Being in the same school, same class and having the same project didn't help at all. It was extremely awkward working on the project. Kai refuses to talk to him and even avoided looking at him.

 

"WHAT DID I DO?" Kyungsoo nearly going insane.

 

And everytime he asked, jongin would just look at him and walk away.

 

 

AM I TALKING TO A WALL?

 

 

Kyungsoo's eyesbugs were slowly growing bigger and bigger. He was putting all the effort to find out what he did, to deserve being hated on. He gathered his gut and asked Sehun, but turned out to be an absolute bad idea. Sehun gave him a death glare and somehow it was a cue for Kyungsoo to walk away, while he could. It was almost as if Sehun had killed him with his dark aura.

 

Kyungsoo was happy to have his boyfriend, who made him feel a lot better, whenever he was about to go insane. At least with Suho he was distracted from all the thinking.

 

"What?" Kyungsoo asked when he caught Suho staring at him with sparkling eyes.

 

"Nothing.." He smiled and Backhugged the younger "You should smile often like that. It really suits you.."

 

 

You can thank yourself for that.

 

 

"It's thanks to a special someone.." He stated, gaining an eyes smile from the older one. "Thanks.."

 

"For?"

 

"For sticking with me even after--" he was cut off, when Suho spinned him around and pressed his lips against his. Suho pulled away. "For what was that?"

 

"For giving me a chance.." He simply responded and turned the said boy back around so he can backhug him again. "Woaah look at the view.. isn't it beautiful?.." Suho pointed at the city with all the lights that enlighten withing the night sky. Kyungsoo nodded.

 

They were amazed by the view they had at the highest point of the ferris wheel. They walked to every corner of the wagon, to spot all the little detail, the view was granting them.

 

 

24th of December

Kyungsoo&Jongin were here ~ <3

 

 

Kyungsoo's fascinated-from-the-view-face dropped. And once again memorise were spilled in his mind.

 

 

"WOOOOOAAAAH... Daebak.. It's so nice up here.." he had said weeks ago

"Indeed it is.." jongin responded with a smile. "This is the perfect spot to be with the one you love."

"Romantic huh?" He asked the said boy.

"Very.." Jongin added. "Do you have a pen with you?"

"Yeah.." Kyungsoo said pulling out a black pen that was in his bag for some reason "But why did yo-" Jongin took the pen and started to scribble something on the wall of the wagon. "What are yo-"

 

24th of December

Kyungsoo&Jongin were here ~ <3

 

"Here.." He handed back the pen and they only stood inches from--

 

 

"Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo shook his hand and saw Suho poking him. "You alright?"

 

"Eh.. Yeah.. why wouldn't I?" He gave him an apologetic smile for spacing out AGAIN, but Suho shrugged it off.

 

"Okay.. What do you want to do now?"

 

"Can we go home?" Kyungsoo shyly questioned.

 

"Why? Are you not feeling good?" Suho immediately put his palms on Kyungsoo's forehead to see if he had a fever. "You're slightly burning. I'll bring you home, you need to rest or else you'll end up getting sick.." Suho said in a worried voice.

 

"Sorry.." Kyungsoo mumbled but Suho hugged him and caressed his back.

 

"Stop apologizing for every little thing. I love you Kyungsoo-ah..."

 

I love you..

 

This words brought shiver over Kyungsoo's body. He slowly losen the hug and grabbed Suho's hand instead and walked towards the car, because he felt uncomfortable once the words was spoken.

 

SILENCE

 

The whole ride back home was awkward for both of them. Suho didn't know but something's bothering his boyfriend.

 

DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?

 

He looked over to the passenger seat and smiled when he saw the angelic face sleeping with his head leaned against the window.

 



***************************

 

"Thanks for today and sor-"

 

"Stop saying sorry Babe.. You're not feeling well and besides you're eyebugs are somehow getting worse. Is something bothering you? Can't you sleep? You can always call me. I'm your boyfriend, don't hesitate to call me whenever you feel like it"

 

I can't..

 

"It's nothing. Promise." Kyungsoo lied "It's just school stressing the hell out of me.."

 

"Is there something else that bothers you?"

 

Yeah. I can't stop missing him.

 

"No.." Kyungsoo smiled and luckily he convinced Suho that he was all fine and that he didn't have to worry one bit.

 

"Goodnight babe.. You can call me whenever you like.."

 

"Gotcha.."

 

"Okay, bye.." Suho stepped closer to his boyfriend and leaned in for a goodnight kiss but Kyungsoo looked away. Suho only got to touch his cheeks with his lips.

 

"Night.." Kyungsoo quickly opened the door and stormed in, closing the door behind him.

 

I'm sorry..

 

********************

 

Sunday.

 

Sehun was helping his bestfriend to pack his things for Japan.

 

"Do you want something special?" Jongin asked his bestfriend and Sehun shook his head "You sure?"

 

"What I want is not to find in Japan.."

 

"Made in China am I right?" Jongin smirked "Did he still not write you?" Sehun shook his head and lowered his head. "Don't worry as I heard from Chanyeol, he'll be back tomorrow.." and Sehun looked at him.

 

"REALLY?" He jumped up.

 

"Being all serious!" Jongin replied and Sehun fisted the air.

 

love

 

love

 

love

 

What to do with you?

 

"Will you tell Kyungsoo Hyung?"

 

"Nope.." Jongin respond coldly "If he's to blind to see, then it's his problem and not mine."

 

"Did you see his eyebugs? He might get sick from all the thinking.."

 

"Or get sick for staying up until the morning dawn to text with my brother.." He rolled his eyes.

 

"Texting your brother?"

 

"Yeps, I once woke up at 3 in the morning and found my brother, giggling to himself. And it's scary, he never did that, like NEVER after... Nevermind.. And what Chanyeol told me doesn't help at all..."

 

"Hmmm.."

 

"I don't want to hurt Suho.. He's finally happy.."

 

"He can't be happy when he's with the wrong person... Does he even know you like his boyfriend?" Kai shook his head.

 

"And it's the best if it stays that way.."

 

"This is all nonsense Jongin. I'm your bestfriend and I don't like where this is going. Someone will definetly end up getting hurt and I'm pretty sure that it will most likely be Suho. You two are giving me a serious headache!" Sehun raised his voice, touching his burning head.

 

"Sehun, you don't understand the situation."

 

"YOU LIKE KYUNGSOO AND HE LIKES YOU. What is there not to understand?"

 

"Kyungso--"

 

"Finish that stupid sentence and I swear to heavens I'm going to throw a stone on both of your facs with "JUST GET TOGETHER" engraved in it. And about Suho hyung, he'll understand it..."

 

"SEHUN! KAI!" Mrs.Oh yelled. "Dinner is ready!"

 

"Tell Kyungsoo the truth or I will do it and I'm freaking positive about that, because I'm sure he will never found out on his own."

 

"Sehun please.."

 

"No this is stupid and all ed up.."

 

"SEHUN! KAI! The food will get cold!" Mrs.Oh yelled again.

 

"COMING MUM!"

 

*********************

 

Kyungsoo felt better after getting enough sleep after a long time.

 

He stood up and opened his curtains to grant an entrance for the sun to shine through his window into his room.

 

He stretched himself and went downstairs.

 

He opened the fridge and took out the milkbottle. He made bananapancakes and grabbed an apple before heading back to his room. He looked at his phonescreen.

 

11.30 am

 

No new messages.

 

He frowned. Suho never missed writting him a cheesy good morning text but he didn't get one today.

 

Maybe he's busy.

 

It was sunday and he knew Suho was just at home on sundays.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

New message but it was not from Suho.

 

 

FROM: LULU HYUNG ~

      Morning Soo :) Sorry I didn't get to write you guys. ~ Anyways can't wait to see you tomorrow <3

 

 

You'll take that back after you found out what happened the past week..

 

 

TO: LULU HYUNG ~

    Me too :D

 

 

FROM: LULU HYUNG ~

      Okay, I just wanted to say I'm fine ^-^ Tell Chanbaek I said Hi.. need to go ~

 

 

TO: LULU HYUNG ~

     Araso :)

 

Kyungsoo stuffed the last pancake into his mouth. It was nearly 1 in the afternoon and he started to question himself why Suho didn't write him yet.

 

2 p.m and he groaned.

 

Now that I'm bored, he's not here..

 

Kyungsoo shut down his laptop and went to get himself ready. After showering, changing his clothes, he took a look at his cellphone once again but still no text and it was 3 in the afternoon.

 

He arrived at the appartment of Suho and he frowned when Lay opened the door.

 

"Oh hey, Kyungsoo-ah.."

 

"Who is it?" Suho's voice enlighten, coming from the living room.

 

"Your boyfriend!" Lay replied.

 

"Babe?" Suho went towards the door "Are you feeling alright again?" he wrapped a hand around his shoulder and guided him to sit down on the couch. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I was wondering why you didn't write me like usual.."

 

"But I did write you.." Suho took his phone "Damn it, I forgot to send it. I'm sorry babe.."

 

"It's okay. Am I disturbing you two?" Kyungsoo felt kind of being the third wheel, even though Suho was his boyfriend.

 

"Aniya.. Suho was just helping me with my compositions.."

 

"You're writing songs?" Lay nodded "Woaaah.. That's really cool. Let me listen to it when you guys are finish."

 

"Erm.. okay.." Lay smiled.

 

"So how did you sleep?" Suho pulled his boyfriend to sit on his lap. Kyungsoo blushed at the sudden action of his boyfriend.

 

He looked at Lay, who was looking away and Kyungsoo could have sworn something was telling him, lay felt uncomfortable for some reason.

 

He stood up and sat beside his boyfriend instead. "I slept fine and you?"

 

"too.." Suho grinned.

 

"I was actually bored, so I was wondering if we could go out or something. I mean after you guys are finish.."

 

"Sorry babe, I've promised Lay to watch a movie after this.." Suho gave him an apologetic look "But you can stay with us. Right?" Lay hesitated for a while but nodded. "See?"

 

"No.. No.. It's okay. You need to spend time with others too. I'm just going to ask Chanyeol.."

 

"You sure?" Suho was worried as usual and kyungsoo nodded.

 

"Okay.. then I guess, I'll be on my way now.." He stood up.

 

"Text me.." Suho stated.

 

"I will.." Kyungsoo smiled and made his way out of the appartmend.

 

 

***************************

 

Kyungsoo closed the door and Lay looked at Suho.

 

"I guess, you two are doing good? I'm happy for you.. See? i told you everything's going to be fine.." Lay lied.

 

He wasn't happy.

 

"Yeah.. we're still working on it and I'm happy to see that he's trying.." Suho confirmed.

 

Suho was cooking dinner, when Lay suddenly popped out of nowhere.

 

"Holy Kimchi.. You scared me.." Suho put a hand on his chest "Are you hungry? I'm almost finish.." Suho assured him.

 

They were in the middle of the dinner, when Suho cracked a smile. "What?" Lay asked with a frown and Suho stood up and leaned on the table.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

Lay was suprised by the sudden situation he swallowed and his fingers began to shake.

 

What is he doi-

 

A thumb brushed the edge of his lips. "You had tomatoe sauce there.."

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

Suho stood there, studying his angelic face. Wow, he's so handsome.

 

Wait what am I saying?

 

Cut

 

Cut

 

Cut

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

"Suho? Why are you still standing? Do I have something else on my face?" Lay took a tissue, rubbed his face and Suho couldn't help but melt into the cuteness of the boy.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

After dinner, they made their way to the living room and they both stood there in awkward.

 

"Erm sit?" Suho said and Lay did as he was told "On the floor?"

 

"It's more comfortable here.." Lay grabbed his hand and pulled Suhp beside him.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

"You're right.." Suho agreed, before pressing the play button.

 

In the middle of the film, Suho heard a snore. He looked to his side and find the boy asleep.

 

CUTE..

 

Lay almost droped to the ground, if it wasn't for Suho to catch his sleeping body. Suho slowly lifted up the boy and placed his head on his shoulder.

 

Suho wrapped his hands around the his waist to hinder Lay from falling. Suho brushed away Lay's hair that was covering half of his face. He then got a better look at the boy.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

He slowly studied the sleeping face, feeling attrackted to it. It was like he was falling into a rush, because he suddenly lost the control of his body and once he realized it, his lips were touching Lay's.

 

His eyes widen and he immediately broke the kiss, standing up in shock.

 

THIS. IS. NOT. GOOD.

 

"Suho?" Lay rubbed his eyes. "Did I overslept the movie? Sorry I was very tired.."

 

"Eh.. I-it's o-okay.."

 

"Are you okay? You look pale.."

 

"Aniya.. I'm fine.." He lied, while shaking his head.

 

"Oh crap, it's already this late? I need to go.." Lay stood up and grabbed his notebook. "Suho?" he called the boy who was spacing out "Thanks.."

 

Suho sat on the couch, running a hand through his head and sighed.

 

THIS. IS. DEFINETLY. NOT. GOOD.

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. he picked up the vibrating phone on the table.

 

"Babe?" He answered.

 

"Erm.. Suho? It's Jongin.."

 

"Jongin?"

 

"Yeah..You're boyfriend is.. well he's drunk.."

 

"Where are you?"

 

"At the park near the movietheater.."

 

"What happened?" Suho was confused.

 

"Sehun and me were about to go watch a movie, when Sehun spotted Kyungsoo.."

 

"I'm on my way.."

 

"Araso.."

 

Suho stormed out of the house to the movie theater.

 

"Where's Kyungsoo?"

 

"Toilet.." and he knew what was going on.

 

"Jongin?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Thank you..."

 

*******************

 

A/N: ANNYEONG :)
            THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ~ some were really amusing to read and sorry if I didn't really reply to any of it :(

            Well guys, I bet you wouldn't want to miss the next chapter!!!!!
             I don't want to be a spoiler but I just tell you one word...


KAISOO ALARM ~