T H I R T Y F O U R

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

June, 2014
Friday

Where are you Jongin-Ah?

 

--

 

"There you are babe!" Jongin ran towards me and planted a kiss on my right cheek. "What took you so long?" Jongin crossed his arms.

 

"Chanyeol on period." I rolled my eyes.

 

"What did he do again?" I was about to tell him the story when he continued "Nevermind, I'm gonna show you what I've done so far." and with that he took my hand and interwined our fingers.

 

He was showing all the decoration he put up and I couldn't be more proud of him for being my boyfriend, since he remembered exactly every detail the way I wanted the prom to be decorated.

 

"Soo?" He shook my hand slightly and I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"Hmm?" I asked confused. "Did you say something?"

 

"How do you like it?" He smiled.

 

"How I like it?" He nodded. "Well... I must admit I don't like it at all..." I said with my pretended pokerface and I saw his smile faded. "Because, I love it!" I hugged him as thight as I could.

 

"Really?" Jongin asked, his voice filled with insecurity.

 

"YES! Of course! You remembered all the details I've mentioned."

 

"Babe, you know that I take everything that comes out of your mouth serious." He explained. "And besides, I knew you will love it, since I wrote it all down." He digged into his pocket and pulled out a sheet. "See?" He showed me a list of "PROM DECORATION"

 

"Woaaaah... Daebak!" I asserted. "How did you manage to do all this things in just..." I looked at my watch "One hour?"

 

"Sehun and Hyung" He answered.

 

"But--"

 

"Yesterday night." He remarked.

 

"OHH, that means..."

 

"Yup that was all our "boys night" about." He retorded.

 

"Did I already told you that you're the best boyfriend in the whole universe?" Jongin closed the distance between us and caressed my cheek.

 

"Yes, but I wouldn't mind if you will keep on telling me that." Jongin admitted, crushing his lips on mine.

 

"EHEM... EHEM... I don't want to interupt but it's time to get ready." Suho interupted and we immediately parted our lips. "Kyungsoo, do you need a ride home?" I shook my head.

 

"No, I'm fine... I've already got my suit on." I showed him my suit.

 

"I see. Couldn't fit anyone better than on you." Suho complimented and Jongin raised an eyebrow.

 

"Hyuuuung! Lay wouldn't be very happy seeing you flirting with MY BOYFRIEND." Jongin pouted.

 

"Don't be a baby." Suho went over to us and put one arm around Jongin's shoulder "Let's go Mr.Crybaby." He joked.

 

"YAH! I'm not a crybaby!!!" He half shouted and stopped himself from making another step, turned around and walked back to me. "See you later then?" I nodded and he gave me one last peck before he disappeared behind the big halldoor together with his brother.

 

---

 

"This Prom is just perfect! I love it!" Luhan squeaked "The decoration, the dancefloor, the flowers, the colour and the theme and and..."

 

"Yah, Yah, Yah! This prom is perfect, we know." Kris said, shushing the deer.

 

"KRIS? TAO?" Chanyeol asked in surprise "What are YOU guys doing here?"

 

"Keeping an eye on my shirt." Kris implied with a serious face "OUCH." Tao elbowed the Dragon.

 

"Of course we didn't want to miss this and besides I never had a prom." Tao sulked.

 

"Then WELCOME TO THE PROM OF YOUR LIFE." Luhan rehearsed.

 

"Did anyone saw Jongin?" I questioned, scanning through the students but NO JONGIN.

 

Everyone glared at one other, not answering my question.

 

"Channie?" I directed and Chanyeol choked on the drink he was drinking.

 

"M-Me?" I nodded. "How should I know? He's YOUR BOYFRIEND."

 

"Obviously." I asserted.

 

"Don't worry he'll be here soon. Right guys?" Chanyeol looked for help and Sehun burried his face into his hands. "Fine, Baekkie can I have this dance?"

 

"I'm not really good at dancing." Baekhyun whispered shyly.

 

"Don't worry, Chanyeol has two left foots." I uttered making the others laugh.

 

"Mean." Chanyeol gave me a deathglare before leaving for a dance.

 

"What is Jongin up to?" I looked at Sehun.

 

"I don't know." Sehun played the victim that didn't know anything but I knew exactly that he DID know what his bestfriend is up to.

 

-

 

15 minutes had passed and there was still no JONGIN in sight and everyone were already at the dance floor having the time of their lives.

 

RIIING RIIIING RIIING

the person you were trying to reach is not available

 

"Pick up your phone Kim Jongin!" I dialed his number again.

 

"Soo" Someone tapped on my shoulder and I I swear to god, I thought it was Jongin standing behind me with a rose. I turned around but NO... it wasn't Jongin.

 

"Suho?" I looked at him with confusion. "What is this all about?"

 

"Here, take this." He handed me the rose he was holding. "And read the card."

 

I did what I was told to.

 

Meet me soon my love.
I love you.

 

It was Jongin's handwriting.

 

I wanted to ask more questions but out from nowhere someone covered my eyes with a blindfold "What's happening?"

 

-------------------------

 

HEY GUYS,

I'm back to finish this fanfiction :) woah. 7 Months. But now I'm back :)