T H I R T Y F I V E.

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

JUNE 2014

Friday

 

He is more than everything that I ever wanted.

 

------

 

"What is happening?" I touched the blindfold that was wrapped around my head.

"Stop asking so many questions!", a happy virus implied.

"It was just a ques--" I was cut off when someone began pulling me towards, what i guess was, the exit.

"This is so exciting!" I heard Luhan giggling beside me. "Don't worry we will take care of you!"

"I hope s--" I was about to reply when i almost fell down. "YAH!"

"Upps!" Chanyeol rubbed my back. "I got your back now." He said sheepishly.

After a good 5 minutes we stopped and I was still searching for the answer to why I was blindfolded. But I knew this was Jongin's doing. I was about to ask them what is happening when I felt Luhan and Chanyeol ,who were holding my hands a while ago, let go of it.

It was quiet and I felt uneasy.

Did they just left me?

"You can take off the blindfold now, my love."

"Jongin-ah?!" I slowly opened the knot on the blindfold and the moment I opened my eyes, I was in an awe when I found myself standing in the middle of a heartshaped rosecircle. I looked at the surrounding but it was pitch dark and there was no Jongin nearby.

Suddenly music started to play and out of nowhere there was a big stage in front of me and Jongin was standing right in the middle of it. He began to sing one of my favorite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Us4DbF2OE

(Blanket Kick - BTS)

Shortly before the song ended, I saw all my friends joining Jongin on the Stage, singing in harmony.

"Hey Loves, this is kinda awkward but I just had to do it!" Jongin beamed a big smile while scratching the back of his head.

"Why?!" I asked, still in shocked that Jongin did all that for me. I really wasn't expecting anything like this to happen.

"Because..." Jongin paused and went all the way to face me properly. "Because it's my first Prom with you and I wanted you to remember everybit of tonight."

"Just kiss already!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs just to earn an elbow in his ribs.

"You're impossible Yeol! You're ruining the perfect scene in front of us!" Baekhyun uttered through greeted teeth "SORRY! You may continue with your lovey dovey!" Baekhyun apologized for his dorky boyfriend.

"Sorry!" Chanyeol repeated and I mouthed an "it's okay".

"Well. Back to you then." Jongin turned around to face me once again. "This is so cliche, but here I am still going through it all. Anyways. Soo?"

"Yes?" I nervously answered.

"Remember when I promised you that as long as you don't change your mind there will always be you and I?" I nodded. How could I forget something like that? Jongin cleared his throat before continuing "I want to show the world that I'm serious about my promise ."

Jongin pulled a little box out of his pocket and grabbed my left hand. I was standing there with my right hand covering my mouth. Jongin opened the little box.

"Jongin-ah..." I managed to say before a tear escaped my eye.

"Do Kyungsoo. This is a promise ring to make it official. You can't get rid of me anymore." Jongin took out the ring and put it on my ring finger.

"I'm not planning to get rid of you anytime sooner." I responded looking at the wonderful ring on my finger.

"Good." Jongin suddenly took a step forward closing the gap between us. "Thank you for everything Soo." he added. The lights went on and and I saw all my classmates surrounding us while clapping and cheering for us.

I looked him in the eye before telling him the 3 words I wanted to tell him so badly. "I love you... Kim Jongin."

"And I love you... Do Kyungsoo." he stated proudly and sniped, making firework make their way up to the dark sky.

"Now kiss!" Was the last comment I heard, when Jongin took it as a cue to pull me into a gentle kiss.

 

THE END

 

 

June 2014

Saturday

 

This is not the end. Wow, I'm impressed Kyungsoo-ah. You wrote all of this? And thanks, If ever this story gets published, I'm going to be known as the dickhead. Woah, chincha... You're too much. How could you still look me into the eyes and tell me you love me. I'm demanding you to change the title! What about...

How I met Prince Charming

or

Jongin, my savior

or

He changed my life

or

A walk to remember

or something like that?!

I was wondering what this book is all about. Now I know. It took me one whole day to read all of this. Since you're "too busy" to hang out with your beloved dickhead. But Seriously, Kyungsoo-ah you better change the title!

 

June 2014,

Sunday

 

Annyeong? Is this how to start in a diary? This is so weird and I can't belive I'm doing this. But I just have too...

 

"Jongin-ah did you see a book when you helped me cleaning my room? It was on my nightstand beside the bed. It's like this tall and it's black..."

"Hi to you too loves. Is this how to greet me, knowing you'll be flying in 2 hours?" I pouted.

"Sorry Babe. Hi babe!" Kyungsoo greeted me with a quick peck on my lips. "I was searching for it the whole day yesterday."

"Was that the reason why you ditched me? Because of a book?"

"Erm... No... I mean... Maybe?" Kyungsoo did an agyeo, knowing I can't be mad at him when he does it.

"You're really too much babe. Ouch...See? My heart! Apayo!" I placed a hand on my chest, pretending I was shot by a gun.

"Sorry babe!" Kyungsoo tiptoed and plant another kiss on my lips.

"Fine, I guess I don't have a choice to not forgive you right?"

"Right." Kyungsoo giggled.

"But about the book... Do you mean..." I opened my backpack and to no surprise I saw the smile on Kyungsoo fading away when I took out what he was looking for.

"Why do you have my... OH Lord in heaven!" Kyungsoo was about to take you away from me but I'm smart enough already knowing he would do that. Thank god I have two healthy foot to make my way on time to the bathroom stall, where I'm sitting right now.

"Kyungsoo-ah you're going to break the door!!"

This is so fun.

"YAAAAH! Open the door!" Kyungsoo yelled, banging at the door like an obsessed beast.

"I love you babe!" I retorted with a cute voice. "I already finish reading it all." I teased.

"Come out Jongin-ah! Please?" Kyungsoo begged still banging on the door.

 

Okay I think I need to go out now before he breaks the door. It was a pleasure to meet you!

 

P.S. DO KYUNGSOO, YOU BETTER CHANGE THE TITLE!

 

-----

June 2014,

Sunday

God. This is so embarrassing.

----

 

"Yups." Jongin agreed.

"Staaap!" I pushed him away.

"Ohh right I'm a dickhead." Jongin teased and if he wasn't my boyfriend I would already have killed him.

"No you wouldn't!" Jongin keep on interrupting. "Kyungsoo-ah... The others are here!"

 

Guess I'll write you later! Annyeong!

 

----

 

"I can't believe you read it all!" I shook my head.

"How could I not?" Jongin pointed out "It's so interessting to read a story about yourself."

"This is so embarrassing you know." I shyly said, avoiding any kind of eyecontact.

"Kyungsoo-ah..." Jongin occupied my chin with his hand and made me look at him "You're too adorable. It makes it harder for me to let you go."

"Soo, my baby!!" Luhan verbalized dramaticly. "I can't let you go either!"

"Me neither!" Chanyeol sobbed, clinging unto my foot.

"Can't you just stay?" Bakehyun butted into the conversation.

"Yea. Just stay?" Kris and Tao said in unison.

"It's just for a couple of years." I replied trying to fry off chanyeol.

"A couple of years is too much!" Chanyeol whined still clinging unto my foot.

"Yeah he's right!" Luhan now joining the giant.

"If you had another foot I would be the one clinging unto it!" Bakehyun admitted.

"Me too!" Tao said crying on Kris shoulder.

"Guys. I think it's enough now!" Sehun tried to seperate Luhan from my foot and Baekhyun doing the same with Chanyeol.

"I will miss you guys! But I'll come visit you and I hope you guys will do the same!"

"OFCOURSE!" Chanyeol stated with a deep loud voice.

"Yea we will!" Sehun spoke for Luhan who was busy wetting his hands with tears. "Lu! Come on it's not like it's forever! Right Hyung?" I nodded.

"Babe. You need to go or else you'll miss your flight!" I smiled and swung my bag to my back.

I closed my eyes and breath in the air of Seoul for the last time before exhaling loudly. "Guess, It's time." I tried to stop my tears. "We'll see each other soon! I love you all!" one by one I hugged them until I faced the last person, who turned a simple goobye into the hardest goodbye.

"Call me when you get there okay? I love you Kyungsoo-ah." He ruffled through my hair and I couldn't take it any longer, so I took a grip on his collar and pulled him into a kiss.

"I will babe. I love you, Kim Jongin."

 

2.45 p.m

It was the time my plane took off.

 

-----

July 2014

Monday

 

Forever is not enough.

 

-------

 

"Kyungsoo?!"

"Alison?!" I couldn't believe she was standing in front of me. She is so pretty in person.

"I thought you wouldn't recognize me. Wow, your german is really good!"

"Danke schön!" I thanked her. "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't Jongin tell you? I'm studying here!"

"Really? Daebak! And I thought I would have to be a loner here in germany!" I was relieved.

"Hahaha you're so squishy Kyungsoo! Anyway... how's the stay so far? Did your roommate showed you around yet?"

"Well... I was scared at first since everything is so freaking different and the language barrier is not helping either. But I like it! And about the roommate. Well I don't have a roommate yet. Unfortunately my supposed to be roommate just arrived today."

"Ohh... Well if you need anything, you know who to contact right? Give me your phone, I'll give you my number!" I handed her my cellphone and she gave it back to me after saving her number. "I gotta go! My mum is on a visit today!"

As she made her way, I took my cellphone and dialed my favorite number.

"Yeoboseyeo?" a voice I knew too well answered on the other line.

"Hey babe. Guess who I just saw!"

"Alison?"

"How did you know?"

"Because I know?"

"Ohh. Why didn't you tell me ahead? I mean you knew I'm not good at making friends!" I said disappointed.

"Sorry babe! So what are you up to right now?"

"It's okay! I'll forgive you. I'm on my way back to my dorm and you?"

"I was just waiting for your call. Nothing really. Just the usual." He replied. "What's the plan for today? By the way. How's your roommate? I hope you're not falling for him! He better keep his hands to himself."

"Chill babe, I didn't met him yet BUT now that you mentioned him. I'm going to meet him in a few seconds." I took out my dormkeys and I slowly opened the door finding a big black suitcase of the bed next to mine, with clothes spread all across the bed.

"And how is he?" Jonging asked curiosly.

"It's just his suitcase here." I said closing the door behind me. "I guess he went out...and forgot his dormkeys..." I noticed when I saw a key stucked into the lock.

"He better be good to you!" Jongin retorded with a warning in his voice.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"He's here... Okay wait..." I made my way to the door and opened it.

"Hi." I dropped my phone.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired in shock.

"Nice to meet you! I'm going to be your roommate. I hope you'll take care of me...!"

"Tell me I am dreaming."

"I guess I have to disappoint you!" Jongin replied making his way closer to me. "I missed you!" was all he said before leaning in for a kiss.

"How... When... What... Erm... You..."

"This was the reason Alison tutor me in german. Surprise babe! I'm officially attending this University with you today." Jongin showed me his scolarship.

"Babe..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I felt a tear ran down my cheek.

"As long as you don't change your mind there will always be you and I remember?"

I nodded pulling him into a bear hug. "I do remember. Now that you mentioned it, you do know you're making me stuck with you forever right?" I declared.

He just stood there with a big smile and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Forever is not enough."

 

FIN.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey my subscribers, readers and story lovers!

Finally it's finished. I really apologize that it took me ages to finish this story!

I was so freaking down, when Kris, Luhan and Tao left EXO.... I didn't want to continue writing any stories anymore.

So that's the reason why I started to avoid going to asianfanfics.com

But for some reason I accidently clicked to www.asianfanfics.com and I felt so freaking guilty that I disappointed you guys by not writing the last chapter.

So here it is. It's finally finish! And I can sleep peacefully once again hahaha.

Sorry for all the mistakes. I still hope you liked it till the very end!

Thank you for all the supports you gave me.

I love you!!!!!

 

- missright123