T W E N T Y E I G H T

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

April, 2014
Wednesday

Relationships are meant for two people, but some es can't count.

 

-----------------------------------

 

I was putting my clothes back on, when I felt a certain someone, going by the name of Kim Jongin, slapping my bare . "YAH" he just put on a playful smirk. "Oh no Kim Jongin. Kris will kill me if I come late again and since Tao is on a goddamn trip, I bet that giant is more grumpier than usual." I explained, continuing putting on my shirt. "And pouting won't change anything." I added, even though I was facing him with my back, I knew it to well.

"Fine.." He claimed sulky. "then at least..." He spinned me around and pulled me into a kiss. A simple kiss that turned into a hungry longing. I quickly pulled away when I realized, I almost fell for his seducing plan and gave him my how-could-you-glare "What?" He asked innocently "At least a try was worth it..." He poked out his tongue and went towards his cupboard, pulling out some fresh clothes to wear.

"Evil." I murmured shooting patrons at his back with my eyes.

"Well, Mr.I-choose-my-work-over-my-boyfriend are you ready to go?" I smacked him playfully on his arms, resulting a grin on his face. He cupped my face and planted a kiss on my nose.

"You really enjoy teasing me, don't you?"

"Yes, that's my hobby. Wanna know why? You look extremely cute when your mad." He admitted, making my face tone turn into the same colour of a clown nose. "And especially when you blush."

"I-I'm not blush-" Kai suddenly pulled me into a warm hug.

"Yeah, whatever." he was probably rolling his eyes when he said that. "I love you."

 

-----------------------------

 

Entering the shop, I was glad that Mr.-face wasn't to be seen anywhere, because to be honest, I fell for Jongin's second attemp of seducing me and we end up doing it for the 3rd time. I felt my hands shivering in fear, away of getting scolded for coming late AGAIN. Jongin on the otherside was filled with euphoria, smiling like an idiot, walking through the streets like he won the lottory. "Did I told you how much I love you?"

"Payback Jongin." I uttered. "And I'm serious about that." I said firmly.

"Babe, Kris isn't even here." He pointed at the empty chair, where Kris was supposed to be sitting.

"Still.. Imagine he was here. You should be happy to have your boyfriend still alive." I argued and he caressed the back of my hand.

"I won't let that happen. Promise."

"Ew, couples." Luhan interrupted "Kris couldn't handle being away from his panda. He already cracked after 4 hours." He asserted happily "So, Kris hired you to be the manager until they're back." He handed me the black folder, where Kris kept all the business stuff "Here.."

"Why me? You're the hyung here.." I protested, afraid of things going wrong. Kris was the kind of person, who would never allow mistakes. Everything HAS to be perfect.

"You know I at this kind of things. Besides, you're the A-student and luckily you're boyfriend is a genius." He pointed out.

"Why isn't Chanyeol assigned for this job?"

"Yeah right, but remember you'll be the one explaining to Kris why his shop cought a fire." He joked. I sighed and accepted the hiring position for a few days. "Thanks.." He smiled, remaining at his spot,  as if he was waiting for something.

"What's up?" He widen his eyes.

"What's up???" He repeated "Don't tell me you forgot what day today is.." He pointed at me accusingly. I pretend not to know what he was talking about.

"Happy..." He beamed a smile "Aniversary to you and Sehun?" I finished, enjoying the sulking deer in front of me.

"And I thought you are my bestfriend." He implied dramatically.

"HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO LU." Chanyeol burst into the shop, dragging his little eyeliner queen, who was carrying a chocolate cake. "How does it feel, to be a grandpa?" Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up..." Luhan hit his stomach. "I'm not old..." we burst into laughter when he placed a hand on his hips, trying to look angry. "YAH!"

"Sorry, you're just too manly for this world." Baekhyun claimed.

"Ofcourse I am."

"HAPPY birthday loves." Chanyeol stepped to the side, reveilling Sehun holding a bunch of white roses. Luhan squealed, immediately taking the roses and placed them on a random table, attacking the said boy with kisses of appreciation and love. "Woah, slow down babe. We don't want the others to see something they shouldn't"

"Yeah Sehun is right." I agreed, shaking off the dirty scene of Luhan and Sehun getting intimate, that filled my mind.

"Says the one who forgot his bestfriends birthday." He pouted and I couldn't help but ruffled his hair.

"Pabo, I was just messing with you.." I assured him by pulling out a little deer stufftoy. "Happy birthday oldie." I exclaimed, pulling him into a sincere hug. "I would never forget my bestfriends birthday." I remarked.

 

-----------------------------

 

After work, we decided to celebrate Luhan's birthday by going to the nearest noraebang that happens to be one of of the famous noraebangs. It was fully book when we got there, but luckily Luhan knew how to handle the situation and we got a room, even with a discount. "Luhan what did you do?" it wasn't hard to find out, judging from Sehun's face. "Don't tell me yo--"

"I didn't do anything..." He admitted innocently and Sehun sighed.

"Babe, don't tell me you didn't get that the manager was totally flirting with you." Sehun asserted frustrated.

"He was?" and sehun facepalmed himself "Well too bad that there's only my sugarplump in my heart." there was silent for a moment, we all looked at each other before breaking out into a big laugher. "Why are they laughing?" Luhan asked a blushing Sehun.

"Sugarplump?" I repeated the nickname, Luhan uses to call his boyfriend. He nooded and once again the room was filled with laughter. "This. Definetly made my day." I assured him.

"Huh?" Luhan frowned.

"Annnyeonghaseyo, what do you guys want to drink?" A girl, who we assumed working there, asked us. She took our order one by one and wrote it down on her clipboard. "And you cutie?" I raised an eyebrow, when I heard her calling MY boyfriend a cutie.

"I'll take the same as him." Jongin pointed at me.

"And that will be?" She said coldy. What the??

"A knife." to kill you.

"Excuse me?"

"Cola..." I faked a smile.

"So cola it is?" She turned to jongin. IS SHE DOING AEGYO RIGHT NOW? NO SHE-- "great, I'll be back in a minute..." She winked and at that moment I was hoping for her to bump against the door.

"Babe is everything alright?" I clenched my fiest.

"I just realized that I noraebangs ..." I lied. "...especially female workers." I added.

"Well, this is actually my second time going into one and I honestly can say that the service here are much better." BETTER?

"Hmmm.."

"But yeah, I don't like going to noraebangs either..." He pointed out and I was relieved for some reason.

"No, you're not going to sing--"

"But..."

"Yeoliii, no." Baekhyun warned him, giving Chanyeol the famous Or-no--for-three-days-look. "I'm also not singing--"

"Guys..." Luhan in "Chanyeol you go ahead with DO YOU LOVE ME by 2ne1."

"NO!" Baekhyun was at the edge of pulling out some of Luhan's hair.

"And You.." Luhan pointed at Baekhyun "just sing I GOT A BOY. Fair for both."

"Fine..." They both agreed happily.

----------------------------

For a second I forgot about the incident due to the show Baekhyun was doing, singing with all his feels to I GOT A BOY. Chanyeol was sitting there frowning at his boyfriend's behavior, but I completely understood him. Who would have thought that Baekhyun was the born entertainer. Baekhyun dancing to I got my boy was just tooo hilarious.

"I got a boy meotjin..." the song ended and we all stood up, clapping and cheering for baekhyun.

"Sehun it's your turn..." Luhan eyed his boyfriend.

"M-Me?" Sehun replied nervously, pointing at himself, unsure if Luhan really meant him.

"Yes you..." Luhan smirked. "I know you want to sing I got a boy as bad as baekhyun did..." He assured "I heard you singing it for the past days under the shower and it is the cutest thing ever..." Luhan wrapped his hands around his boyfriend "Please, for me?"

"Are you s-sure? I m-mean I can sing it for you, when we're alone..." Luhan gave him his puppy eyes "O-Okay..."

"Yeaaaah..." Luhan fisted the air in victory. Too bad I had to go to the toilet, but did otherwise when a familiar face entered the room, with a tablet of drinks. "Oh great... Drinks are here..."

"Orange juice?" She scanned the room for the owner.

"That's mine!" Chanyeol stood up and took his drink.

"Mango juice?" Luhan began to wave his hand hysterically, even though he was standing right in front of her.

"Babe, you can stop now..." Sehun pulled down Luhan's hand. "Here..." it continued until it was my and jongin's turn to receive our orders.

"Cola for you..." She put a glass of cola in front of me and I took the chance to read her nametag. Krystal. "And one for the handsome boy." I took a deep breath, in order not to murder her in front of everyone.

"You alright?" Chanyeol whispered and I lied by nodding "Just ignore it..." He remarked.

"Oh who's turn is it?" Krystal asked and Luhan pointed at Sehun proudly "I love this song. Mind if I stay for a while?"

"Your boss wouldn't be happy about that..." I answered in annoyance, wanting her as far away from my boyfriend, who she layed her eyes on.

"I don't think my dad would mind it" She confirmed.

"Is. that. so?" I asked through gritted teeth and she nodded happily, flopping down beside...

"So what's your name?"

"Me?"

"Yeps..."

"Jongin, but only Kyungsoo is allowed to call me that." meeting my eyes "So it's kai."

"Oh, what a nice name. Yeah, I understand. Bestfriends have special permission for that..." B-BESTFRIENDS????????

"Excuse me, but I'm his bo-" I was about to blurt out that I WAS KIM JONGIN'S BOYFRIEND, when a ing phone decided to ring.

"Sorry, need to take this..." Krystal pulled out her cellphone, with a pink cover. "Hello?...." She went out of the room and I was more than happy that she did so. I finally got to get to the toilet.

"I'm going to go to the toilet."

-----------------------------

I was on my way back, when I saw Krystal still talking to someone on the phone. I didn't care until I heard...

"He's name is Kai.... Mhmm... No. No... what? I don't know.... Yeah, he's more than just good looking... yeah a god to be exact..." A WHAT? "I know.... hehehe... okay, talk to you later. Kai is waiting..." She hanged up and was shocked when I was standing in front of her. "Holy ... you scared me... almost got an heartattack" She added, placing her hand on her chest.

"I wish you did."

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse my ..." I asserted in anger. "I don't know what you're planning but just so you know Kai is taken. Yeah you heard me right. He's not single. And I'M the reason behind it."

"I know..." She smirked evily.

"W-What?"

"Look, I don't know how you managed to infect Kai with your disease, but I'm sure he isn't gay." She closen our distance.

"D-disease?" I repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah. Kai deserves something better than a loser like you." She pushed me down to the floor "So get lost." I felt lost for a moment, until a hand that I knew to well appeared in front of me. Looking up and I saw jongin's face.

"Are you okay babe?" He pulled me up and polished off the dirt on my cloths. I nodded weakly and he smiled.

"Oppa, why are you helping him?" Krystal widen his eyes and Jongin ignored her. "Oppa..." She whined.

"Shut up." Jongin uttered sharply "You know nothing about him nor do you know anything about me." He turned around to face her "Now. Listen carefully to what I have to say. The boy you just pushed down on the floor is MY BOYFRIEND. Plant that into your mind. You should be happy for being a girl. Even if I weren't gay, I would never date you. People like you disgust me." Kai hissed, interwining our hands "You're right Babe, noraebangs ..." dragging me out of the building.

"Jongin-ah, what about the others?"

"They'll be fine." he assured. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to you." I stopped walking "thank you."

"No need to thank me babe." He caressed my cheeks. "I rather let all my bones get broken than letting someone hurt you, because..." he paused and looked me deeply into the eyes.

"Jongin-ah..." I blushed and the moment after that I felt soft lips being pressed unto mine.

"...I love you."

------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating that fast anymore :( I have school and have a lot of works to get done ~ but I'll update as soon as I can :)

               Btw. my Hunhan fanfiction will have it's 5. chapter soon so check that out if you haven't :)

               http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662112/then-came-bambi-fluff-romance-luhan-sehun-hunhan