T H I R T Y

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

June, 2014
Sunday

Annyeong ~
How are you? Miss my updates? I've been busy giving all my attention to my friends and especially to Jongin. 2 weeks left and I'm gonna leave the country. The more I spend my time with all my love ones, the more it burdens me to leave them behind. Ugh, I'm going nuts. I couldn't even manage 1 whole week without Jongin... 4 years???? Kill me. This is driving me crazy!! I sometimes think about staying here and find a suitable university, but all the others are against it. I'm glad I finally got time to write into you. Sitting on my bed with Jongin's head resting on my lap. I think he fell--

"B-babe?" Jongin murmured in his sleep. "Babe..." he repeated but louder this time.

"Jongin-ah, I'm right here..." I whispered into his ear, caressing his back and he wrapped his hands around my tighs.

"I love you..." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, more than anything in this world..."

*snores*

Gawd, this person will be the death of me. I don't want to leave!!!!

 

*************************

1 month passed. Jongin took me to plenty of dates, every date was different in a positive way. He never fails to surprise me, same with the others. I feel like I've been crowned for being a king. I'm really blessed having such great friends and a perfect boyfriend not to forget. Well, life's a remember?

BVVT BVVT

From: Mine.<3
Goodmorning babe :)

To: Mine.<3
Goodmorning to you too :)

From: Mine.<3
Feeling having breakfast in bed?

To: Mine.<3
?

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Yes? Come in?" I answered confused. The door went open and reveilled a person I knew to well with a tablet of food. "Jongin?"

"Hey, breakfast in bed" He gave me his warm smile and I nodded. "Thought so..." I sat up and he placed me the tablet on my lap. "It's probably not as great as your meals but I've tried and your mum told me that it's good."

"My Mum?"

"Yes, I told her that I want to make breakfast for you and she gladly accepted the offer to help me."

"Yeah like my mum could say no to you. You're like a gift from heaven for her." I rolled my eyes by the thought of my mum jabbering 24/7 about how lucky I am to have someone like Jongin.

"Only for her?" He pouted.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That I'm a gift from heaven." I giggled and playfully punched his arm.

"You know you're more than just a gift from heaven." I assured him and he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Go eat your breakfast." He pointed at the pancake with the smiley face made out of chocolate sirup. "Bon appetit" He exclaimed, setteling down beside me. "Why aren't you eating?"

"Aren't you eating with me?" He shook his head.

"I ate already" He replied and I began to eat his wonderful creation. "And how is it? Is it bad?"

"No, not at all. It's sooo delicious. Wow. You sure you made this?" I teased.

"Yah!"

"Just kidding. But seriously now, it's really good. I'm proud of you."

"Glad you liked it." he picked up the tablet and placed it on my nightstand. "So...wanna  have a dessert?" He smirked.

"Desser--" Jongin didn't let me finish, when he attacked me with tickles. "HAHAHA--Jong--AHH--it tickles.. HAHAH-- Jongin!! Haha" after a good one minute of hell he stopped and pinned me down on my bed. We were looking in each others eyes and the next thing I know is that our lips locked together. I felt my heartbeat increased from seconds to seconds. We've been together for a while now, but I still get butterflies whenever he kissed me. We pulled away for air and he caressed my face.

"Did I already told you that you're the most handsome human being on this universum?" I nodded. "I love you." He added.

 

ANDWAEYO it's my turn to cr--

 

Jongin's eyes widen and he stood up "Sorry babe, need to get this call..." He stormed out of the room. What the heck was that? I stood up and followed him.

"Really?" Jongin half shouted "Erm... I don't know what to say... I'm speechless. Thank you sir. Yes. I'm looking forward to it." He hanged up and that was my cue to run back into my bedroom. With whom did he talked? Jongin entered my room with a wide grin on his face, his cellphone pressed against his chest.

"Who was that?" I couldn't help but ask. He shook his head, signalizing me that I didn't have to know.

"Babe!" He happily called my name. Before I could reply, he wrapped his hands around my tiny waist and made us both fall down on the bed. "Still up for the dessert?" I rolled my eyes as I checked what he was refering to. "I take that as a YES?"

"I didn't say Y--" toooo late Jongin started to attack me with his hungry kisses.

---

Jongin collapsed beside me. Silence filled the room and all you could hear was my heartbeat that was pounding against the rib cage. I was still thinking about the call. Why can't he tell me?

"What are you thinking about?" He shifted his head to my direction.

"Nothing..." I lied. "2 weeks to go and I don't know if I still want to go."

"babe... we already talked about this..." he reminded me "I will come visit you. I will search for a part-time job."

"But--"

"No buts babe. You will go okay? I won't let you throw away your precious future. Didn't I tell you that there's only you in my heart?"

"I know, but--"

"We can do it alright? We will show them that we'll make it until the end!"

"Cheesy..." I joked.

"You like it anyways..." He poked out his tongue and closed the distance for a kiss...

BVVT BVVT

From: Baby Eyeliner ~
What's the theme again for the Prom?

To: Baby Eyeliner ~
Fire :)

From: Baby Eyeliner ~
Hmmm.... sounds interessting ~ Okay gonna search for the perfect outfit :b greetings to Jongin and don't get pregnant kekeke

To: Baby Eyeliner ~
You hang out with Yeol to much baek ~_~

From: Baby Eyeliner~
YAH! what's so bad about me ?????? -.-

To: Baby Eyeliner ~
Stalker ! Anyways, I should be the one telling you that ;)

From: Baby Eyeliner ~
How did you know ? :S

To: Baby Eyeliner ~
I didn't, but know I do O_O

 

"What's up with the face?" Jongin backhugged me and I showed him the message "Hahaha... Yeol is turning into a man." he joked "What?" He questioned when he saw me standing there with a pokerface on.

"Yeol and Baek having... no that's gross..." I respond, shaking of the dirty pictures of my bestfriend doing it with an innocent baek.

"You're so cute..." Jongin pinched my cheeks. "Baek reminded me that we still have work to do."

"Right... Let's quickly do it now?" I suggested and he nodded. I pulled out our project folder and we tried to finish the prom preparation. "What about having fireworks and..." I looked down and saw Jongin sleeping on my lap. I smiled at the sight of his calm sleeping figur. I was determinded of taking a picture, so I scanned through the room, in hope to spot my camera but instead something cought my attention.

The diary.

 

I slowly stretched for the diary without waking up Jongin. SUCCESS. I opened it and memorise flashed through my minds. Picking up a pen, deciding that it was time to write again in it....

 

Annyeong ~
How are you? Miss my updates? I've been busy giving all my attention to my friends and especially Jongin.
2 weeks left and I'm gonna leave the country. The more I spend my time with all the love ones, the more it burdens me to leave them behind. Ugh, I'm going nuts. I couldn't even manage 1 whole week without Jongin and 4 years???? Kill me. This is driving crazy!! I sometimes think about staying here and find a suitable university, but all the others are against it. I'm glad I got time to write into you. Sitting on my bed with Jongin's head resting on my lap. I think he fell--

"B-babe?" Jongin murmured in his sleep. "Babe..." he repeated but louder this time.

"Jongin-ah, I'm right here..." I whispered into his ears, caressing his back and he wrapped his hands around my tighs.

"I love you..." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, more than anything else in this world..."

*snores*

Gawd, this person will be the death of me. I don't want to leave!!!!

 

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys :) Sorry for the long wait ~ My computer is broken TT_TT
                I'm on mobile right now and dang this is soooo complicated ~_~
                I've been writing this for more than 3 hours now and ugh it's not even a long update like KILL ME ~~
                Stay tuned for the last chapters <3