N I N E T E E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

January, 2013
Monday

HOW THE HELL WILL I SURVIVE THIS? TT_TT

 

**************************

 

I watched Jongin go through the gate door and my heart ached at the sight of the one I love leaving. Jongin-ah I already miss you.. I was about to run after him, to wrap my hands around him and tell him to stay by my side but instead a giant hand landed on my shoulders.

 

"Let's go home Soo, it was a long day.." A giant creeper looked down on me and smiled.

 

"Yeoli's right.. Let's go.." Baekhyun grabbed one of my hands and dragged me to the exist with force, since my feet were technically glued to the airport tiles, refusing to leave without Jongin. "C-Come O-On KYUNGSOO! Let's go!!" Baekhyun pulled me, using all of his energy until I finally walked on my own.

 

"I need--"

 

"Sleep? Yes you do.. You look like a mess.. and Why are your clothes wet? Did you walk through the rain? Aish. You'll get sick..."

 

"Hopefully.." I mumbled "OUCH!" Chanyeol smacked my arms "That hurts!" I whined but he rolled his eyes and let me get dragged out of the airport by his boyfriend.

 

"This gonna be tough weeks.." Chanyeol sighed and Baekhyun gave him a slight nod.

 

 

Yes it will..

 

 

*****************************

 

Give me xoxo L.O.V..E

You're my xoxo L.O.V.-

 

"Hello" I said excitedly.

 

"Hey.." the owner of the voice at the other line, put a smile unto my face. "I just wanted you to know, that I'm here already"

 

"Did you have a safe flight?" was the first thing I asked.

 

"Yeah. It wasn't really croweded and I basically slept the whole flight.." He respond "Did you have dinner yet?" I facepalmed myself. "Soo? Tell me you didn't skip your meal.." should I lie? "And lying won't help you.." AISH

 

"I'm not hungry.." I don't feel hungry, toooo busy missing you.

 

"You sure? I don't want to come back and find a weak and skinny boyfriend."

 

"Totally positive about that."

 

"Ok.." and the loud noise that was surrounding him, already told me what he was about to say next. "It's so loud here, I call you when I'm at the hotel."

 

"Okay.." I replied "Oh and Kai?"

 

"Mhm?"

 

"Take care.." I felt my heartbeat increasing. "I--"

 

"Miss me already? I miss you too.." He in and I was relieved he did "Cute.. Fine, You'll hang up.."

 

"No you.." I argued.

 

"No you.." He sweetly protested.

 

"No-- He'll hang up first. Bye kai!" Luhan handed back my cellphone "Geez, So cheesy." Luhan said in disbelief.

 

 

************************

 

DAY 1

 

*HACHOO

 

"What?" I looked at the Giant who was standing at the doorframe of my room "Fine. You were right.."

 

"I know, I'm always right.." Chanyeol stated proudly.

 

"Hmm.. don't you need to go to school?" I asked "And where's baekhyun?"

 

"Here!" Baekhyun popped out behind Chanyeol "But I'm just here to see how you're doing." Baekhyun smiled.

 

"While he's taking all the notes, I'm going to stay and look after you."

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

My mum was carrying a bowl of I guess has chickensoup in it. "Channie, thanks for the help. I really have to go to this board meeting and--"

 

"It's okay Mr.Do, I'm glad to help out.." Chanyeol comforted her, with Baekhyun standing awkwardly beside my bed. "And besides, Baekhyun's going to take notes in class.."

 

"Thank you B-Baek.. Baek--"

 

"Baekhyun" Baekhyun finished.

 

"My boyfriend!" Chanyeol exclaimed, pulling his boyfriend to sit on his lap and Baekhyun's eyes widen.

 

"Omo!"

 

"Great Chanyeol." I shooked his head.

 

"You two.. Omo.. I-Oh MY GOD, kyungsoo aren't they just ABDJDKKBAADL My feels.." She started to fangirl.

 

"Don't you have to go to the boardmeeting?" I was trying to save my two bestfriend, who were attacked by their fan.

 

"Hehe, I don't even want to know what she'll be like, when she found out that you're dating Kim Jongin--Mphf.." Baekhyun clapped his hand over his boyfriend's mouth, letting out an awkward giggle.

 

To late.

 

"Kim Jongin? The guy, you're always talking about?" Her eyes were filled with sparkles, lighten up like SHINEe diamonds. "How? When? Oh my boy is already grown up.. I want to meet him! Call him! Now! Why isn't he here?" My mum couldn't take a hold of herself.

 

I groand and was forced to stand up, even though I felt dizzy. "MUUUUM!" I whined, while dragging her out of my room "Work is calling!"

 

"But--"

 

"Confessed at the airport, yesterday. You can't see him because he's in Japan at the moment, No I can't call him." I answered all of her questions.

 

"Japan?"

 

"University thing. He'll be back in 2 weeks."

 

"Can I meet him? please?" She begged. And she's my mum. Great. I'll just found our number 1 fan.

 

"MUUUM!" I whined.

 

"Please?"

 

"Fine. Yes. Happy? Now bye mom!" I closed the door and went straight back to my warm and soft bed. I shot Chanyeol a death glare.

 

"Opps?" He avoided eyecontact and that's when I was thinking of skinning him alive, if it wasn't Baekhyun who were caressing my back to calm me down.

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief.

 

"Thank goodness.." Chanyeol picked up my phone "HEEEEY Jongin! ... He's sick.. No..No.. Calm down.. He's okay.. Yeah.. Here" He handed me the phone.

 

"Soo!" He sounded worried.

 

"I'm fine.. Just having a fever.." my mood immediatly lighten up, just hearing him breathing.

 

"Are you sure? Should I come back?" He suggested.

 

"Pabo! I'm fine Jongin-ah.." I assured him "So what's up? How's your first night?"

 

"Getting ready for my first lesson. I couldn't really sleep, I was doing some work for the school, the faster I got this done, the faster I will have you back in my arms.." I blushed.

 

"Cheesy!" Chanyeol in and quickly shrugged it off when I glared at him to shut up. "Sorry!" He grinned from ear to ear, showing his teeth and made a peace sign with his hands.

 

"Jongin-ah, you need sleep too.." I started to get worried. "Did you have breakfast? Don't forget to drink a lot of water, it helps you to stay focused." He giggled "What?"

 

"I should actually be the one, telling you this.. You're the sick one.." He explained "But don't worry about me, I'm good.."

 

"Jongin.. are you ready?" I heard at the background.

 

"Give me a minute..." Jongin replied "Kyungsoo--"

 

"I know.. Go ahead, I don't want you to come late to your first lesson."

 

"Later then?"

 

"Mhm.." and I hanged up.

 

The day went by very quick since I slept most of the time. Jongin called me a few times, checking if I was okay. Chanyeol played nurse and I was glad he was there.

 

********************

 

Day 2

 

I woke up having long arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me like hiss life depended on it.

 

"Morning Kyungsoo" Chanyeol said sleepily, still having his eyes shut.

 

"Morning." I smiled "Why did you stay?" I didn't remember falling asleep beside him.

 

"I was about to go and I heard your coughings.. You're sooo cute, I couldn't help but snuggle with you.." I rolled my eyes playfully.

 

"What should I do with you?" I joked.

 

"Oh shut up, you love me for being.. well me.." Yes I did. "Best of all bestfriends.." He slowly opened his eyes. "How do you feel?"

 

"Better.." I respond.

 

"Good.." He stood up "Want breakfast?" I cracked a grin "What?"

 

"The last time you said that, you almost burnt my whole kitchen.." I teased and he pouted.

 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

"Boyfriend alarm!" He joked "What reminds me, I should call baekhyun.." He handed me my phone.

 

"Morning loves.." and I felt all the butterflies tickling my stomach "How did you sleep?"

 

"Morning Jongin-ah.. I slept good." I replied.

 

"Good to hear.." I looked at the clock and it was still early in the morning.

 

"Why are you up already?" I frowned, knowing he has class at 11 am. "Did you stay up again?"

 

"Yeps.."

 

"Jongin-aah--"

 

"Don't worry, I'm fine.." He assured me.

 

"You should at least get some sleep. We'll talk later okay? I need to stop Chanyeol from burning down my kitchen again.. Okay? Hanging up.."

 

"Okay. Kyungsoo-ah? I miss you.. hehehe.." He hanged up, aish leaving me behind blushing.

 

It was wednesday I was glad that there were a lot of customers at the shop, so it wasn't hard to distract me of thinking about how much I want to see Jongin and hug him, because I honestly missed him enough to die too..

 

***********************

 

Day 3

 

It was the same routine. Jongin called in the morning. I went to school and gone to work.

 

Aish..

 

Seing Chanyeol and baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun, Tao and Kris made things worse. Life really hates me, wherever I go.. Whatever I did.. they're always there.

 

 

COUPLES

 

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: Mine.<3
      I miss you.

 

 

TO: Mine.<3
how much? :b

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3
      Enough to die.

 

 

TO: Mine.<3
Really? Prove it :b

 

 

"Hey hyung.." Sehun waved his hands, gaining my attention. "Here.." He handed me an usb stick "Watch it" He added and I was confused as .

 

"Huh?" I looked at the usb stick and frowned.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: Mine.<3
That's how much I miss you.<3

 

 

************************

 

A/N: SOOOOOO????? Hehehehe Poor Kyungsoo :(
                   Sorry for not updating for a week. I had exams and stuffs -.-
                   Well, what's up with that usb stick?
                   Next Chapter --> FLUFFYNESS OVERLOADING ~~
                   Will Update as soon as I can <3 STAY TUNED ~