T W O

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

October, 2013
Monday

Days like this one should come more often. Mr. Dickhead was absent like usual, once in every 2 months for one week... HALLELUJAH. Let's party.

 

 Hmm... any other news beside that?

 

Oh right. There's a new boy in our class, he looks kind of like a nerd. Okay, he is one. He transfered to our school. I guess he isn't used to talking a lot, but he seems nice.

 

Did you know that Tao just moved to Korea last month? Well, that explains everything. How I got this information? hmm... :)

 

***********************

"Good morning my handsome best friend!" Chanyeol surprised me from behind.

 

"Dude, it's raining." I really wonder sometimes why out of all people, he was the one who became MY bestfriend.

 

"I know." He showed his creepy smile. Okay. I give up, he will never become normal, but I still love him the way he is.

 

"You're such a creeper yeol. Mind explaining me again, why in the world YOU are the one who became my bestfriend?"

 

"You almost drowned in the pond, because Jongin pushed you in. But I know it wasn't his real intention at all, it was just him mistaking you for a dog and you know how scared he is of dogs.. so you were lucky I run away from home and saved you. And that's how I met you." He explained, showing some actions with his hands.

 

"I still don't get why you ran away from home."

 

"Oh that's simple, becau-"

 

"YAH! I said give me your money...!" He got interrupted when 3 bullies surrounded their victim.

 

"B-but, I-it's m-my money f-for my lun-lunch" The said boy managed to say through the sobbings.

 

"Lunch my dude. Now give us your money if you want to live longer." one of them treatened the scared boy, who was pushed unto the wet ground.

 

"Hold my bag Kyung..." Chanyeol handing me his backpack. UH-OH not good. The only thing that can turn the happy virus into a scary virus is when someone gets bullied.

 

He hates bullies the most, because he used to get bullied at a young age, due to his height. They called him names like 'FREAK' or 'Creepyeol' , but it stopped when he got popular in highschool.

 

He hates seeing someone going through those hard times he went through.

 

"Are you ing with us? I know you've got more money in your pants." the one who seemed to be the leader kicked the poor boy.

 

"Th-that's all I-I've got to-today..." the boy who's eyes were swollen cried.

 

"I don't ing believe yo-" before he could kick him again, Chanyeol pulled him.

 

"Get lost." I heard Chanyeol growling at them with his deep voice.

 

The boys turned around "And who the are y-" he stopped when he realised the tower in front of him. They all were almost one head smaller than Channie.

 

"Didn't I say get lost?" Chanyeol gave him his famous death glare, making the boys drop the money they took from the boy and run away.

 

Chanyeol followed them with his death gaze. "Are you okay?" He helped the boy to get up, as he smiled like a creeper, scaring the boy.

 

"Yah Yeoli, you're scaring the poor boy..." I handed him back his schoolbag. "Sorry for this creeper over here..." I apologized. "I'm Kyungsoo and the giant weirdo here is sadly my best friend Chanyeol."

 

"Yah! I'm not a giant..." I facepalmed myself. He's not a giant but a weirdo. AHA, finally he admitted it.

 

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes... "So what's your name?"

 

"B-bae-baekhyun..." He shyly said.

 

"Don't worry, we won't harm you..." Chanyeol grinned showing all his teeth.

 

"As long as you stay away from him..." I joked, getting a pouting best friend. "I was just joking, you know I love you right?"

 

"I know..." he smirked.

 

"Alright Baekhyun... we're going to be late for school. Be careful next time, don't let them mob you, araso?" he nodded and we waved him goodbye.

 

"Poor boy..." Chanyeol mumbled. "If I see those bastards doing that again, I won't go easy on them" he clenched his fist.

 

*********************

 

"Is it Kai oppa?"

 

"No...it's Kyungsoo and Chanyeol oppa..."

 

SIGH...

 

"Where's Kai oppa??"

 

"I made extra breakfast for oppa and now he isn't coming..."

 

I smiled. Seems like it's the famous week again. THANK GOD! Famous week? Kai was absent for one week, once in 2 months. I don't know why but I just enjoyed it.

 

"This smile..." Chanyeol pointed at me "This definitely doesn't mean something good." He knew "Don't tell me Jongin is..."

 

"HE IS" I said in a sing song voice "What a wonderful day today..." I stretched myself.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

 

"Class, go to your seats." The teacher came in with a boy who was soaking wet. "We have a new transfer student today."

 

WAIT... Isn't that...

 

"Baekhyun, please introduce yourself."

 

AH! I knew I saw him somewhere before...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Baekhyun imnida... Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me from today on..." He bowed.

 

"NE..." The class said in unison.

 

"Okay, can someone go to the nurse? He tripped over and got all wet..."

 

"Pabo..." some girls giggled.

 

"Girls, show some respect towards each other..." Mr. Lee looked at them with disappointment.

 

"I'm going with him!" Chanyeol raised his hand.

 

"But... Oppa..." the girls whined.

 

"Sorry, but my parents taught me better." Chanyeol said taking Baekhyuns hand "Let's go?" He said making the shorter smile.

 

Byun Baekhyun...

 

Don't worry, Chanyeol and me are going to protect you from now on.

 

******************

 

My day was getting better and better.

 

Jongin's famous week has started and today's monday and Mr. Pandaboy (Our nickname for KRIS 'secret' crush.) was already sitting at his place. Happy Kris is up today.

 

"So what's up? Anything new?" I asked Luhan who was secretly watching the two love birds.

 

"No... still the same. Kris is 'secretly' checking out Mr. Pandaboy, and he's doing a bad job. I mean come on, cleaning that one table in front of Tao for about 15 minutes now? NOT OBVIOUS AT ALL... And Mr. Pandaboy isn't any better. He's taking glances at Kris every now and then, sipping on his bubbletea, even though he drank it all up a few minutes ago."

 

"Ugh. Can they please just each other already?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

"Hahaha yeoli, you're taking it too fast..." Luhan said.

 

"Sorry, but they could actually have already done it, if Hyung wasn't a coward." Chanyeol said in annoyance.

 

"I think they need a little push." Luhan suggested.

 

"I'm in... So what's the plan?" I asked him.

 

"Just play along alright?" Luhan replied and we just nodded.

 

"Alright Pssht... Mr. Pandaboy on his way" I said before he could hear our conversation.

 

"Another strawberry bubbletea please." he smiled.

 

"Strawberry bubbletea for this handsome boy over here..." Luhan said handing Chanyeol the order. "Soo... you were regularly coming over here the past month.. Does our originate costumer have a name?"

 

"Tao, Huang Zi Tao..."

 

"Oh a chinese one... I see..." Luhan smiled "I'm Lu Han, I'm from china.. This is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo and the one who is making your bubbletea is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol..."

 

"Oh really? I haven't met any Chinese yet." Tao's voice sounded relieved.

 

"Well know you know one..." Luhan shook his hand "So, how come we've never seen you much earlier?"

 

"I just moved here last month, I'm living with my cousin at the moment. Long story..." his voice suddenly trailed off.

 

"Oh... is everything alright?" I asked.

 

"Yeah... It's just I miss my family..."

 

"I know how you feel..." Luhan added "but my bestfriends are making it bearable." He looked at me with his cute round eyes. CUTE

 

"I wish I could say that too... My cousin is studying hard at the university and I barely get to do something with him."

 

"Well, lucky you have us now... so head up!" Luhan cheered him up. "But.. So handsome and yet no boyfriend?"

 

"Ani...I'm not handsome at all." Tao waving his hands hystericaly.

 

"Cute.. trust me you're handsome..." Luhan smirked "at least that's what our boss thinks, right Kyungsoo?"

 

"DEFINITELY!" Chanyeol butted in, handing the panda his bubbletea.

 

"Pardon?" Tao took his bubbletea and began to drink.

 

"See that guy over there?" Chanyeol pointed at Kris and Tao nodded "He thinks you're cute..." Tao chuckled..

 

"Really?" He began to blush, while looking at Kris, who was checking his phone.

 

"Yes... and we can tell, you think the same too..." Tao chuckles again "Now go..." and I pushed him towards Kris.

 

Kris didn't notice the boy and Tao was just standing awkwardly beside the tall guy.

 

"AISH... I can't take it anymore..." Chanyeol burst out "Hyung, let me borrow your cellphone!" He said, waiting for Luhan to hand him his cellphone..

 

"Why?" Luhan asked.

 

"Please?" Chanyeol showing him his puppy eyes..

 

"Ugh. Fine... but don't do something funny..." Luhan warned him..

 

"I won't... Now please?"

 

"Here..." Luhan handed him his samsung galaxy S4

 

Chanyeol was dialing a number and suddely Kris phone rang, making the said boy drop his cellphone..

 

UH-Oh not his phone.

 

"CHANYEOL!" Luhan smacked his arm "We're so dead."

 

"Wait... and see..." Chanyeol smirked.

 

"OMO, you like Pandas?" Tao picked up Kris phone, which was in a panda case.

 

Kris blushed. Oh, did I forget to mention that Kris has this weird for pandas? No? Well now you know. Yeah... The almighty Kris Hyung loves pandas. Gay? A little bit? kekeke

 

"Erm... Y-yeah." Kris stuttered while rubbing the back of his head..

 

"I love them!" Tao said, surprising us.

 

"How did you know?" Luhan asked.

 

"Have you never noticed his backpack? or his cellphone? Or his keychain? " We looked at Tao and Chanyeol was right.

 

"See?" Tao showed Kris his cellphone case. "I'm Tao by the way..." He smiled.

 

"Kr-Kris..." Kris blushed harder, when he got to shake his crush's hand.

 

"Like a boss!" Chanyeol leaned cooly against the sink..

 

"Yeol..." I said.

 

"I know..." He said, while noticing the wet part of his shirt, making us laugh.

 

He will never learn his mistakes, but we still love him kekekeke <3

 

****************

A/N: So how was this chapter? :)
         SO BAEKHYUN FINALLY MADE IT INTO THE STORY kekekeke
         AND TAORIS in action..
         Why does Jongin have his FAMOUS WEEK? Hmm stay tuned and find out ^-^

          SARANGHAEYO <3