F O U R T E E N

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 

[A/N: SIDE VIEWS!]

 

******************************************

 

SUHO POV

 

"I'm fine. I could never forgive myself if I'm going to be the one, who's going to take away your happiness.." I showed him the best emotion I have in me and smiled.

 

He stood up without hesitation and bowed down "Miane." He gave me an apologetic smile.

 

"Run!" I commanded him and he did as he was told.

 

BAM.

 

He disappeared behind the slammed door.

 

"UGH. Another lonely Christmas eve.." I sighed as I put the used dishes into the sink and started to wash it.

 

Was it the right decision to let him go? Will they end up together?

 

"Aish. Jongin, you better choose Kyungsoo." I dryed my hands with the kitchen towel and head lazily to the living room.

 

The bookshelves were all the DVD's laid caught my attention and I stood up, search for a good film to watch.

 

Sad?

Love story?

funny?

 

Ahh why not.. High school musical 2... since when do we have this?

 

 

Geez, auntie victoria.

 

I took the remote and pressed play.

 

20 minutes of watching and I felt bored already. I paused the film and stood up and went to the kitchen, feeling the need to eat again.

 

"hmm.. no.. no.." I closed the refrigerator and moved on to the cupboard, where all the chips and sweets were. "Sour cream chips will do.." I oped the cupboard to see no sour cream chips bad and instead a letter.. "Sorry Hyung, I'll buy a new one - Sehun kekek- Ugh. Sehun.." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

 

 

New message

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

Merry christmas dude <3 What are you two love birds doing? Having a great date with owl eyes? :b

 

 

 

TO: TROLL ~

Not a merry christmas to you  kekeke nothing and no.

 

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

Thank you meani pants ~_~ wae? What happened?

 

 

 

TO: TROLL ~

You're right.. Kyungsoo likes Jongin.

 

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

Oh man, that's deep. Sorry.

 

 

 

TO: TROLL ~

It's okay, as long as he's happy :) Can I come over?

 

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

CHEESY GRAMPS! YOU'RE MY SAVIOR!!!!! My mum invited her old friend and she has a son coming over in an hour. My mum is shipping me with him, yet I don't even know how he looks like and besides I'm STRAIGHT ~_~

 

 

 

TO: TROLL ~

HAHAHA

 

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

Stop laughing -.- I just found out his name.. MINSEOK, who calls himself Xiumin like GAAAAAAAY?

 

 

 

TO: TROLL ~

HAHAHAHA like Jongdae isn't gei :b

 

 

 

FROM: TROLL ~

CHEN! Geez. Just come.

 

 

 

I was still laughing my off. I can totally imagine how Chen is acting right now, teasing my bestfriend is the best thing in the world.

 

I quickly changed my clothes and went out of the appartment, locking the door and skip to the bus station.

 

*sobs

 

I looked at the boy who was sitting at the bench.

 

"Here.." i pulled out a tissue and offered it to him, he stopped and looked up.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

My heart beat faster, when the stranger looked at me with sparkling eyes. He gave me a warm smile and accepted my offer "Thank you.." I cracked a smile "Did I say something wrong?"

 

"No.." I shook my head "You're not from here right?" I asked. "Zhang Yi Xing.."

 

"How did you know? How did you know my name?" He looked at me in surprise.

 

"Name tag.." I answered.

 

"Huh?" I pointed at his name tag on his uniform. "Oh.. pabo.." He burried his face in his palms and I couldn't help but giggle from all the cuteness this stranger, named Zhang Yi Xing, is showing.

 

"Gwenchana.." I finally had the gut to sit down beside him "Why were you crying?"

 

"Why do you care?"

 

"I don't like people crying. I don't like seing people in this state. I just hate it.." I replied. "So mind telling me?"

 

"I miss my family.. I don't have the money to visit them.." He bit his lips to continue without breaking into tears again "It's the first christmas without them, but I need to finish college to help my family out of illness.." and within a second, tears streamed down his cheeks.

 

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry.." I caressed his back. "Please stop crying.." but it only got worse and minutes passed, I even missed the bus. I didn't care, I wanted to stay and comfort this stranger.

 

"You should just go.." He wiped away his tears "It's not like we're friends.." and this word somehow made my heart ache.

 

RIGHT. We're strangers after all.

 

"We can changed that.."

 

 

WOW?

 

 

Where did I get all this confidence?

 

 

"Huh?" He frowned

 

"Let's be friends from now on.." and he looked at me like I'm an alien "I know it's only been 10 minutes but you seem like a nice person.." He smiled..

 

"I'm Yixing.." He stretched out his hand.

 

"I know.." and he cracked a smile, showing his dimples and it was the sweetest smile I've ever seen "I'm Suho.."

 

 

*******************

 

KAI POV

 

FROM: Him <3

I'm fine with everything <3

 

I rubbed my eyes and blinked fast. OMG.

 

"Yah.. what happened to you?" Sehun gave me a WTF-expression, when he caught me smiling like an idiot.

 

*shows text

 

"And?"

 

"OH GOD, don't you see it?" I pointed at the heart.

 

"Where's Kai? What did you do to my bestfriend?" Sehun poked my nose.

 

"YAH!" I whined "I'm inlove okaaay?"

 

"You don't saaaay."

 

"What should I write back? Huh? Sehun, you're not helping at all.." He rolled his eyes and took away the phone "Yah! What are yo-"

 

"Here.." He handed me back my cellphone. "Geez.."

 

 

TO: Him <3

Okay <3

 

 

"WHAAAAAT HAVE YOU DOOOOONEEEE.." I whined.

 

"No problem" He smirked.

 

 

*******************

 

 

It's 6 p.m and I was waiting in front of Kyungsoo's house, nervously playing with my fingers.

 

It's a date right?

 

I will try my best to win this battle of Love.. You belong to me not to Suho.

 

"Hey.." a voice surprised me, I turned around and my jaw dropped. "What? Do I look awful? AISH.. Chanyeol said I shou-"

 

"You look beautiful.."

 

BEAUTIFUL?

 

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO A BOY.

 

GAWD.

 

"I mean.. you look amazing.. you look handsome and and-"

 

"I got it.." He giggled. "Thanks.. so where are we going?"

 

"Secret.." I tried my best not to stutter. "Let's go?" I took his hands and dragged him into the car.

 

Kyungsoo struggled with the seatbelt, so I leaned over and did it for him "Thanks.." He looked out of the window.

 

25 minutes of car ride and we arrived at our destination.

 

"Amusement park?" He asked in surprise and as a respond I nodded slightly.

 

"Here.." i handed him a micky mouse hairband "I thought it would look cute on you.." I hid my blushing face.

 

"Thanks Jongin-ah.. what about you?" I pulled out mine and he smiled.

 

We walked across the amusment park, until he stopped and pointed at the candy floss. He was about to pay, when I stopped him.

 

"I'm paying." I stated but he was stubborn like always and shook his head "Hyung, I was the one who asked you out so let me just pay okay?" I gave him the best puppy look and he gave in. "Thanks.."

 

We went to different rides and I swear to god, if I wouldn't be a coward, I'll probably have kissed him already out of cuteness.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom.."

 

"Araso.."

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: HUN ~

So how's it going?

 

 

 

TO: HUN ~

I swear Sehun, I want to kiss him soooooo badly.

 

 

 

FROM: HUN ~

Hwaiting.

 

 

 

TO: HUN ~

Very helpful -.-

 

 

 

FROM: HUN ~

Than go straight to the point. If I was there I would probably bang your heads together so hard so some sense gets knocked into both of you!

 

 

 

TO: HUN ~

He likes Hyung and the other way around :(

 

 

Andwaeyo, it's my turn to cry

naega halgey-

 

 

"Kyungsoo likes you for god sake. And Suho hyung will forgive you, for doing the right thing. You are giving me headache!!" Sehun hysterically yelled into the phone

 

"Sehun-"

 

"Will you please just confess?" He said desperately.

 

"I don't know how to start"

 

"KIM. JONG. IN." he spitted out my name, probably with greethed teeth. 

 

"Fine, I need to hang up he's coming.."

 

"ASK ABOUT LUHAN!" He yelled before I hanged up.

 

"Who was that?" Kyungsoo asked in curiousity.

 

"Sehun.." and his smile faded "Is something wrong?"

 

"Aniya.." He shook his head "So what now?" I pointed at the ferris wheel.

 

"By the way, Sehun is asking about Luhan."

 

"He'll be back in 1 week but I'm not sure.. Aren't you affected about Sehun liking Luhan?" I frowned.

 

Why should I?

 

"Well, he's quit annoying with Luhan here, Luhan there, but what can I do?" I rolled my eyes.

 

"It's okay Jongin, you can do it.." He smiled "Hwaiting.." and I never was this confused.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

 

Nevermind.

 

The ferris wheel stopped at the highes point and it was a great view from up there. We saw the city and it was just beautiful, especially when the one you love is right next beside you.

 

"WOAAAAH.. Daebak.. it's so nice up here.." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

"Indeed it is.."

 

"This is the perfect spot to be with the one you love.."

 

I know.

 

"Romantic huh?" I asked and he nodded.

 

"Very.." He added.

 

"Do you have a pen with you?"

 

He scanned through his bad "Yeaah.." He pulled out a black pen "But why did yo-"

 

I didn't let him finish, when I took the pen away and started to write something on the wall of the wagon we were in.

 

24th of December 2013
 

Kyungsoo&Jongin were here ~ <3

 

"What are yo-"

 

"Here.." I handed him back his pen and he stood there with a smile on his face. I locked the space between us and was about to grabbed his face and crush our lips together when..

 

GIVE ME XOXO L.O.V...E

YOU'RE MY XOXO L.O.V.-

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"KYUUUUUUNGIIIII! Merry christmas!"

 

"My ears.." He rubbed his ears

 

"Sorry Kyungii.. I miss you guys.. Where are you?"

 

"Amusement park.."

 

"With? Oh wait are you with Suho? How's it going with him?"

 

 

SUHO..

 

I knew it..

 

 

"Let's talk later okay? And No.. I'm with-"

 

"JONGIN? OMG. So Yo-"

 

"HEHEHHEHEE Love you too Lulu.. Bye.."

 

"BUT KY-" He hanged up and laughed awkwardly.

 

"Sorry.." He apologized.

 

 

*********************

 

 

After the ferris wheel ride, we decided to back home since it was already late.

 

We were standing in front of his house.

 

"Thank you for today.." He smiled and it got my heartbeat running away. "See you then?" I nodded. "Okay.. Goodnight Jongin-ah.."

 

"Good night" and he closed the door.

 

I love you...

 

****************************

 

A/N: SEHUN, I'll help you with banging their heads together kekekeke ~

        So I smell SULAY hehehe :b <3

        What will happen next? ~ STAY TUNED ARASO? ^-^

        MWAAAAAAAAH