T W E N T Y O N E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

JANUARY, 2014
Thursday

 

SOOO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE.

 

*********************************

 

After watching the little VIDEO session of my boyfriend, my mood immediately light up and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. I think I might have even fallen asleep with it.

 

DAY 4

 

Give me xoxo L.O.V...E
 

You're my xoxo L.O.V--

 

I quickly grabbed the vibrating cellphone beside my head. I slightly rubbed my eyes and smiled when I read the caller ID on the said phone.

 

Jongin

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Morning loves.. Did you sleep well?" I couldn't help but melt like an ice cream that was put under the sunlight. "Loves? Still there?" I cleared my troath and replied with humming a simple 'MHM' "Good, sorry for waking you up.."

 

Then I remembered. Why is he awake already? I looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

 

06.07 a.m..

 

HOLY KIMCHI.. It's so freaking early.

 

"Sleep some more, you're still have a good 30 minut-"

 

"Why are you up so early?" I interrupted "Did you stay up all night again? Jongin-ah, I'm starting to get worried."

 

"Don't worry, I didn't stay up that late today" Somehow I had a feeling of being lied on and sighed.

 

"Jongin-ahh.." I whined.

 

"Okay okay, I did stay up but only until 1 a.m! Promise!"

 

"Jongin-ahh! You should get more sleep. Is something bothering you, can't you sleep? do you have nightmares?" He cracked into a small laughter "YAH! Why are you laughing.." I crossed my arms, in hope he would see through the phone.

 

"You're just the cutest person ever.." He stated and I could feel my cheeks burning "You're blushing aren't you?" He teased.

 

"I'm not..!" I tried my best to convince him.

 

"Hehe cute.. Anyways I woke up so early because we're going to a museum today.." He explained "Gawd Takuma is starting to get on my nerves. Take care araso?"

 

"Araso.." I promised "J-Jongin?" I stuttered. "I..I-"

 

"miss me? I miss you more than you can imagine.." my heart skipped a beat "But you have the link to my personal blog now.." He reminded me "Okay.. Bye.. and right.. mwaaaaaaaaaaaah.." then he hanged up.

 

 

************************

 

10 Days left. Kyungsoo, you can do it.. I believe in..

 

AAAAAH I can't do this. I want to see him soo badly.

 

"What time is it?" I asked Chanyeol.

 

"Kyungsoo, you just asked that, 2 minutes ago.." Chanyeol replied "Costumer Kyung.." He pointed at the a blonde hair boy, who goes by the name of OH Sehun..

 

"Hey hyung.." Sehun smiled.

 

"Luhan will be here in a second.." he nodded "chocolate flavor as always?" he made another nod "Channie, one chocolate bubbletea for him.."

 

"Okidoki.." Chanyeol raised his thumbs "Coming soon.."

 

"How are you doing hyung?" Sehun asked. "Did you get to talk to Jongin? What reminds me of.. He said you aren't picking up your phone.."

 

"I'm fine thanks Sehun-ah.. Yeah this morning. And really? I didn't-- .." I forgot my cellphone at home.

 

"Don't worry, I told him that you might be busy with works anyways.." He looked around and nodded to himself when he saw all the costumers in the shop.

 

"Hunnie!" Luhan exclaimed happily "What are you doing here?"

 

"Visiting my boyfriend at his workplace" Sehun responded and paused.. "because I miss him.." I made puking sounds at the background.

 

CHEESY.

 

BUM.

 

*sigh*

 

"Hey Tao I didn't know you where he--"

 

BUM.

 

"Erm okay? What was that?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and we all shrugged with our shoulders.

 

*sigh*

 

Kris went towards us and run a hand through his fresh dyed brown hair. "Aish.." We all looked at each other. Nobody dared to break the awkward silence "Guys, I think I messed up big time.." We breath in, relieved that he was the one who started to talk.

 

"What happened?" Luhan bit his lip afraid to get scold by the taller one, for asking, but luckily Kris didn't.

 

"I don't get why he's angry.." -face shook his head "I mean..  I said sorry again and again.." He turned towards me "Kyungsoo-ah.."

 

"Mhm?"

 

"What should I dooooo?" Is he really asking for help? KRIS? WU YI FAN? "Help me.."

 

"What exactly did you do?" I wondered.

 

"Remember the panda cellphone case he gave me for my birthday?" We all nodded "Well.. I misplaced it somehow?"

 

"So you lost it?" I concluded.

 

"No.. I just don't know where I put it.." Yeps, he lost it. "I told him that I was extremely sorry and that it doesn't matter at all, because I can go buy the same case and everything's going to be fine again right?"

 

"So you told him you would buy a new one?" I repeated.

 

"That's what I said. It's just a cellphone case and it's not hard to find a replacement for it.." We all groaned and everyone was facepalming themselfs "What?"

 

"Kris, if you didn't notice yet. It's not JUST a cellphone case, it's a cellphone case TAO had bought you with love, yea you COULD replace it but it wouldn't be the same case anymore.. Aigoo, it's like telling him, you can replace his love. Gawd, no wonder he's acting like that.."

 

"So it's my fault now?"

 

"UUGH. Shut up and ran after him.." I pointed at the door "Run!" i demanded. He groaned, but finally made his way out of the shop.

 

 

*******************************

 

 

Right after work, I immediately got changed and ran all the way home. Opening the door of my bedroom with excitement and scanned through my room. There it was.. MY PHONE..

 

6 Missed Calls..

 

2 New messages..

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3
      Are you busy? <3

 

 

FROM: Mine.<3

      I guess you are :( I wanted to hear your voice :( I can't call tonight, but I will call you as soon as I         can okay? Check my fb though ^-^

 

 

I was sad to know, I won't be talking to Jongin today. He won't be there until I fell asleep, I won't be able to tell him about Taoris, I won't be able to hear him telling me how sweet I am, telling me to stop worrying about him, asking if I already ate, how my day was and especially my favorite sentence him telling me that he misses me enough to die.

 

I cheered myself up, knowing there's something that will make me happy again. A video. Not any kind of video. A video that contains my boyfriend in it.

 

I loged in and as expected there was that special link that increased my excitement. With no hesitation I opened the Link.

 

#2 DAY 4

 

"Hey loves.." He waved into the camera "Are you okay? I was calling you, but you're not pickung up" He pouted "Busy? I called you because I won't be able to call you later... Hmm... I'm bored. I was expecting to talk to you but guess I have to talk to my camera again.." I smiled at his cuteness  "4 days, 4 days, 4 days,..." He repeated again and again, taking the camera and plopped down on his bed. "Aish.. I feel like dying. Seriously.." He ruffled his hair and I swear to the heavens, he just looked like a god.

 

Pause and the screen turn black

 

AAAH.. NO. No battery.. I quickly scooped up and searched for my charger.

 

BUFFERING.

 

AISH. COMMON. COMMON..

 

"...I feel like dying...Seriously.." He ruffled his hair and there was a cut, the next thing I saw was him placing the camera on a kitchentable. "I'm hungry, I wish you was here.. your cookings are the best.."

 

HOW DID HE KNOW?

 

"Chanyeol gave me a little bit of your home-made lunch, wenn you weren't looking.. hehehe.. you should make me lunch one time okay?" I nodded

 

"It's a yes right?" I grinned.

 

Yes, Jongin-aah, it's a yes.

 

"Hmm.." He lifted up the camera again "look at this.. I can't even cook eggs without burning it.. Okay, I'll eat now, I hope you already ate  your lunch. Annyeong.." He waved goodbye and the video ended, well I thought it did until.....

 

"BUUH. I forgot to tell you something.." He got closer to the camera and whispered "I miss you.." He grinned and I felt my heart dropped down the floor "mwaaaah." *kiss the camera*

 

 

Gawd. How can someone be so cheesy?

 

 

*********************

 

A/N: Can they all please stop being so freaking cheesy?
            Next chapter will be the dead of us all. FLUFFYNESS overloading 100%....
            Stay tuned <3