F I V E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

October,2013
Saturday

On my way to dickhead's apartment...

I wonder if I will get to see Mr. Flowerboy today. Hmm...

***************************

I stood in front of Dickhead's apartment, when suddenly the door burst open.

How the heck did he know I was standing in front of his apartment? I didn't even knock or ring the-

"Come in!" Creepy. "What? I saw you entering the building. Now enough of your frowning Soo and come in." Did he just call me Soo?

"It's Kyungsoo..." I gave him my PLEASE-look.

"Sorry Kyungsoo-ah" he smirked. AISH I'M THE HYUNG HERE! "Fine, I'm just joking..." WELL IT'S NOT FUNNY.

I went in and there he was sitting at the dining table reading a... wait is that a DICTIONARY?

Nevermind, the view is just tooo perfect. The way the sunlight is shining on his white skin, his flawless white skin. His I-JUST-WOKE-UP-hairstyle made him look y. And his pinkish lips that look so kis-

"Hyung? YAH HYUNG!" ER.

"What?" Mr. Flowerboy and I said in UNISON. OMG IN UNISON. Mr. Flowerboy lifted his head up from the dictionary and looked at us.

"I didn't mean you, Suho hyung..."

"Oh okay..." GOD HIS VOICE IS JUST ADKLJABKJBDLAKNLK. "Kyungsoo, right?" HE KNOWS MY NAME T-T Just nod and do not faint, nod Kyungsoo. *nod* That's right and smile! *smile* "Suho." He stood up and stretched out his hands. I quickly grabbed it and shook it "Jongin talks a lot about yo-"

"Hyung I think we should go and do our presentation now!" ONE MORE INTERUPTION JONGIN AND I'M GONNA THROW KRIS' PANDA PLUSHIES AT YA!

"Have fun~" Suho said in a sing voice. DAMN he has the sing voice. Hold on did he say-

"Leggo!" Jongin turned my body towards the hall "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He offered.

"Nope." I said and he closed the door. Whoa, his room is really... well... really-

"Sorry, my room is quite a mess, I didn't have time to clean up." I looked around. "Sit..." He pulled a chair next to his computer desk.

I sat down and we discussed how to do some good transition during our presentation. Afterwards we had given each other time to work on our text. I did my part and he did his.

After a good 10 minutes of silence, where you can only hear the flaw of the pen writing on the paper, Jongin began to tap on the table with his fingers...

Tap tap tap tap tap *sigh* tap tap tap tap *yawns* tap tap tap ta-

"Yah! Can you please cut the crap!? I'm trying to concentrate here." I gave him a STOP-OR-I'MA-PUT-YA-STUPID-FINGER-INTO-YOUR--look (this part sounded really weird for me). "Are you not going to finish your text? I'm definetly not going to write it for ya."

"I'm already finished."

"WHAT? So fast?" I took his paper and true that. He was already finished with his whole PAPER.

"As you can see..." he pointed at the paper I was holding in my hands.

"Fine, I'll hurry up." I took my pen and began to write all the good sentences that crossed my mind.

5 minutes passed and I was still not finished and the stir (stare?) I got from dickhead didn't help at all.

"Can you please stop staring at me? You're irritating me." I rolled my eyes and moved him a little bit away from my sight. "Stay there!"

"LALALA I'm bored LALALALAALA!" AISH HE MAKES ME WANT TO PULL OUT ALL MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR. I HAVE AN IDEA!

*pulls out my earphones.*

*connects it to my device*

*music starts*

AAH MUCH BETTER...

I was almost finish, when a face suddenly shocked me. "HOLY CREATOR OF BIBIMBAP!" I rested my right hand on my heart. "DUDE! What the hell is wrong with you?" I plugged out my earphones. He smiled as he leaned closer. My heart began to beat faster. What the hell?

"I was just seeing if you were finished." He smiled and placed his head on my shoulder.

Badum...badum...

What was that?

Your heart Kyungsoo, your heart.

IMPOSSIBLE.

"YA-" Badum...badum... I went silent as his head was only an inch away from mine, as I tilted my head to the side "....." Badum...badumm...

"..."

SILENCE.

Our heads felt like they're moving closer. I can feel the air he was breathing. Hot and..

"AHEM..." someone coughed and we turned our heads to the door. "I can come later if you want."

MY LIFE.

"N-No, it's fine." Jongin responded.

"I just wanted to ask if you're staying for dinner."

"I WOULD LOVE TOO!" I burst out without thinking about it.

OMG. DID I just sound like a little girl, who was asked if she wants to have a barbie doll? UGH. KILL ME.

"Hehe, fine. I'm going to cook now, so continue with what you were doing." Mr. Flowerboy just smiled and left.

JONGIN, YOU'RE DEAD!

"NEO! NEO JUGULLAE?" I smacked him on his arm.

"OUCH! What the hell? What did I do?" He rubbed his boo-boo.

"He totally misunderstood! AISH. You're such a DICKHEAD!"

"What do you mean 'he totally misunderstood?'"

*BLUSH*

THANKS FACE YOU'RE BEING REALLY HELPFUL RIGHT NOW.

"Y-You Kn-know what I-I mean..."

GEEZ SERIOUSLY ? WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING? NOW?

AISH.

"I don't, so tell me..." He got this ty sarcastic tone in his statement.

LEMME KILL YA!

"YAH! You know exactly what I'm talking about..."

"Nope... fine then let's just-"

"You and ... and me... and ... face... f-face... cl-close and Suh-Suho..."

"Oh you mean this?" My eyes widened when his face suddenly appeared in front of mine.

"...."

*chuckles*

He leaned closer and closer..

NO... No... No...

*close eyes*

He started laughing and I sat there opening my eyes again, blinking fast. This is definitely noooooooooooot funny.

"Stop laughing you little piece of -"

"You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA" He held his stomach due to the laughflash (I've never heard of that?) he had.

" YOU!"

"So you wanted to kiss me?" he grinned.

"DREAM ON DICKHEAD. NEVER EVER WOULD I WANT TO KISS SOMEONE LIKE YOU!"

"Sure?" he smirked as he closed the door, slowly moving his hands to his shirt as he lifted it up, revealing his tanned skin..

"Yah Yah Yah! Wh-what a-are y-you doing?" He smirked as he finished removing his shirt.

He was now standing topless in front of me and made his way towards me.

"YAh! Don't come near me!" But he didn't listen. He was only a few centimeters away as he came closer and closer. "ADNDJBDJKAD" I kicked the air to avoid him coming closer.

FAIL

RAAAAPE!!!!

He smirked and...

"..."

He looked to the side and grabbed a t-shirt.

WTF?

"What?" He looked at me...

"AISH! I hate you!"

*****************

We were sitting awkwardly after finishing our mini rehearsal for the presentation.

"Sooo..." He started "I think we're ready." I nodded.

"DINNER'S FINISH!" We heard Suho screaming from the kitchen.

"Perfect..." Kai smiled...

Badum ... badum ...

"Kyungsoo?"

Badum... badum...

"COMING!" I said.

Why is my heart beating like this?

******************

I enjoyed the dinner. Suho's a really good cook. I couldn't help but smile the whole night. WE TALKED AND TALKED AND TALKED, Wahh he likes almost everything I like.

GEEZ I can't stop smiling like an idiot.

The best part is HE IS SINGLE! OMG OMG OMG OMG... DESTINY? DEFINITELY.

If Jongin weren't there, it would have been perfect, but as you know life hates me.

"Take care Kyungsoo-ah!" Suho waved. "See you! JONGIN-AH, drive him home!"

*******************

"Well then... see you on monday." Jongin said.

"I warn you, if you're planning to put bugs in my pants again like in elementary school, I'm going to castrate you!" I warned him. 

"You still remember that?" He smirked.

"Yes! I'm serious though! Don't do something funny or you'll be dead..." He smirked "I'M NOT JOKING!"

"Fine... I won't promise!" But somehow his eyes were lying. AISH.

"Why do you always pick on me anyway? Why me?" I suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Because I enjoy picking on you."

"Why?"

"It's funny how you're still not used to it. It never gets boring to tease you, because you always get mad."

"Is it that amusing for you to see me mad?"

We were now standing in front of my house and I was still waiting for his answer...

**********************

October, 2013
Saturday

.......

NO, but you look cute when you're mad, is all he said ...

 

 

A/N: So are you happy guys?
           Did you like this chappie? I hope you did :)
           BTW it's Chanyeol's birthday todaaay <3 HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN oppa!