Chapter 2 : A New Morning

Stay

It was a bright morning .
It’s hard to believe that a heavy rain was here last night .

The alarm went on .
Showing that it was already 9:00 AM in the morning .
Jihyo wakes up feeling a warm pillow under her head , knowing that it was Gary .
She looks up at Gary’s sleeping face

“ Haha . . Cute “ She said silently and starting to giggle .

She tries to get up from him and not waking him up .
It must been a quite tired night for him by having her on top of him for the whole night . She admit that she has gained some weight  and she was quite heavy .
but unfortunately , as soon as she start to move her head he wake up  .

“ ahh oppa . Did I wake you up ? Sorry oppa “ She apologize

“ It’s okay Mong-ji , it was about time to get up anyway “ He answered with a blur face .

She giggles when she sees his face .

“ Why are you laughing ? “ Gary ask in confused

“ It’s you oppa ! you look funny with that blur face “ She replies

“ Eish ! This is me when I  woke up “ Gary pouted .

“ Haha , Araso oppa . Miahne “ She apologize .

“ It’s okay “ He with a wide smile . He can’t stand of her cuteness .

“ Oppa , you should go wash yourself first . I’ll prepare some breakfast . “ Jihyo said and get up from the bed .

“ Araso Jihyo-ahh , but it’s already 9:10 AM . Don’t you have filming today ? “ Gary asked while rubbing the back of his head .

“ No oppa . Good thing today is my day off . How about you ? “ Jihyo asked while trying to fix her hair .

“ I do , I’ve to finish some songs for LesSang’s new album . “ Gary answered while making his way to the bathroom

“ Araso oppa “ Jihyo makes his way to the door and going to the kitchen

It was a long night for both of them . Last night were full of tears , shouting , hitting , frustrating and pain .It was a relive that they both manage to get through it together .

Gary look at himself at the mirror and smile  . Giving himself a thumbs up for his quite great work for staying by Jihyo’s side for the whole night and of course also for not wasting a chance to sleep with her . Even thought it was just a sleep , it was a good one . He then wipe off the remaining water on his face and he heard Jihyo’s yelling

“ Oppa ! Hurry up !! The breakfast is ready ! “ Jihyo shouts .

“ Wow ! That was fast ! or it’s just me who waste to much time on this bathroom ? “ asking himself .

“ I’m coming !! “ He shout back and making his way to the the kitchen .

“ Oppa , what were you doing in that bathroom ? You took way too much time you know “ Jihyo said while serving him the breakfast that she made .

“ Eiii , don’t be like this in the early morning “ Gary said and thinking “ so it was me after all ehh ? “

“ Haha , I’m joking oppa . don’t feel offense “ Jihyo said

“ Okay okay , but got wash your face first “ Gary told Jihyo

“ Araso oppa . you eat first okay ? “ Jihyo makes her way back to her bedroom

 

Gary was happily eating the breakfast she made . Eating a breakfast that was made by someone he loves is probably one of the most wanted thing that he could ask for . As he was eating , his phone suddenly ring .

“ Hello ? “ He answered

“ Gary-ah ! Where are you ?!! Are you okay ?!! “ He was surprise with the loud voice over his phone but then he realise it was Gil . .

“ Ahh ! Gil !  I’m fine . don’t worry “ Gary reply it cheerfully

“ Yah ! Where are you ? “ He asked again since Gary didn’t answer this question .

“ Urmm . I’m somewhere “ He mumbled . He don’t know what to say

“ Somewhere ? Yah , you should tell me first when you’re going anywhere . I was so worried ! “ Gil said with a worrisome voice

“ I’m fine here Gil . Don’t worry , I’ll be coming back soon “ He tries to calm Gil .

As he was talking to Gil , he notice that Jihyo is on her way back to the kitchen .
He  immediately end the conversation with Gil by saying

“ Gil ! Gonna go now ! Bye ! “ He said immediately and cut off the call

“ Oppa ? Who are you talking to ? “ He could hear Jihyo’s voice from his back . Coming closer to her

He turned his back and look at Jihyo

“ Nothing Jihyo-ahh . It was Gil . He was just asking about my condition “ Gary replied whit an awkward smile

“ Ah really ? Okay “ Jihyo answered . She didn’t pay attention to Gary’s awkward smile because she was so hungry that she was just focused on the eating part .

“ Gil oppa must be really worried “ Jihyo says while munching on her breakfast

“ Ahh , yes . . . I guess “ Gary replies and continue to finish the breakfast

The situation suddenly went silent . They were eating their breakfast silently .

“ Wahh ! The breakfast you made was wonderfull ! You’re the best ! “ Gary tries to break the silent and giving Jihyo a thumbs-up sign showing that she has done a good work

“ Really oppa ? Gomawoo “ Jihyo answered with a smile

“ I’m so full “ Gary said while patting his tummy . .

Jihyo didn’t reply and just smile . Gary saw it and he began blushing all over again . She was just so cute when she smiles .

“ You’re cute “ a sudden voice came out from Gary’s mouth  . He was surprised with his own mouth . He quickly cover his mouth with his free hand and just hoping that Jihyo doesn’t hear it .

Unfortunately . .

“ Hahaha ! really ? Gomawo “ Jihyo replies with a blush . Jihyo heard what Gary said after all .

“ Of course ! My girlfriend is always beautiful ! “ Gary said jokingly .

“ Haha ! btw oppa , it’s about 10 AM already . Didn’t you say that you have some work to do ? “ Jihyo ask while looking at the watch hanging over her wall

“ Ah ! Yes ! I have to go now Jihyo-ahh ! Thanks for the breakfast ! “ He said while hurriedly searching for his car key .

“ It’s okay oppa ! This is what a girlfriend should have done ! “ She said , trying to play along with him when suddenly she felt something warm on her cheeks and by the time she realize it was Gary , giving a kiss on her cheeks , he was making his way to the door already .

She was blushing . She really didn’t expect to get a kiss from him . Her mind went blank , she didn’t know what to do neither what to say . She was just sitting there , watching him leave the house with that mong face of her . When she finally wake up , it was too late . He was gone already , all Jihyo can do now is just to look out at the window and tries to find him going back to his car and there he was , rushing over his car . She just smile . .

Jihyo’s POV

“ What a cute boyfriend I have “ She thought to herself . After a few minutes sitting there and watching him she finally realize that she had just address him as her boyfriend . I meant , he is her boyfriend but only when the camera are on .

“ Ahhh , I shouldn’t have to take it to seriously . We’re just an on-screen couple “ convincing herself , but knowing that they were just a couple when the camera are on somehow makes Jihyo’s heart broke .

“ What is this feeling ? “ She asked herself .

“ Ahh , NO NO NO ! It can’t be “ She wake herself out of it

End of POV 

Gary was on the car , driving his way back home when he suddenly stop his car . He touch his lips and realize that he had just kiss Jihyo’s check . He was thinking that it was such a fool action to do . He slaps his own cheek and slam his own head right on the car honk , he immediately straighten up his head and start to wave at the people outside his car to show that he apologize for the sudden honk . He then continue to drive home without noticing that something was missing . . on his head  


Jihyo went to the kitchen to do some tidy up . She was smiling like an idiot while washing the dishes , she tries to recall every sweet moment for both of them .
After finish tidy up , she went to the living room to watch some interesting show .
She just throw herself on the sofa without even looking at it , then she felt that she just sit on something , when she lift herself up she saw something that Gary should have been searching for now . It’s his LeeSsang cap .

“ Ughh , Oppa must have left this while he was rushing himself to get back home “ Jihyo said while fixing the cap that she had just sit onto .

A sudden idea pop out of Jihyo’s mind

“ I will go to oppa’s studio and give this back to him “ Jihyo said while smiling to herself .

“ but first , I want to watch some show “ She continue sitting on the sofa , she started to switch some channel to find some good show to watch and she was wearing his LeeSsang cap . She was felling excited to see her oppa later . 

 

 


 

Chapter 2 . Updated !

Okay , so how was it ?
Please leave a comment and continue to support me .
Thanks for reading .
Will update chapter 3 , as soon as possible .

P/S Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors