Chapter 15 : The End ?

Stay

“ Hyung . . Are you sure this gonna work out fine ? “ Jongkook asked Jaesuk .

Jaesuk took a sip of his coffee first before giving him an answer “ I don’t know Jongkook-ahh . Let just hope for the best okay ? “ he said and patted on his dongsaeng shoulder .

Jongkook stared at Jaesuk face for a few second and sighed “ Okay hyung “

“ So let’s get started . I’ll text Jihyo and you’ll get Gary okay ? “

“ Okay hyung “ he said and start texting Gary

**** Meanwhile *****

Today was Friday and Gary didn’t have any schedule , he glanced at the watch , it was already 5 pm in the evening .

“ Should I go to the club again ? or to the studio ? but , there’s nothing on the studio right now . Gil is going somewhere with his old friend . “ he was having a conversation with himself while lounging on the couch in front of the TV , when his phone suddenly vibrate

It was a text from Jongkook

From : Joongkookie hyung

Yah ! Gary-ah ! Are you free ??

Without any hesitation he replied

To : Jongkookie hyung

Yeah . I’m free now .
what’s up hyung ?

After a few sec , he receive a reply

From : Jongkookie hyung

You know , I need to talk to you .
Can we meet near seokchon lake ?

He replied

To : Jongkookie hyung

Yeah sure hyung .
I’m near that area now , I’ll be reaching soon ^^

 

“ Yeah ! “ Jongkook shout when he receive Gary’s reply . “ Hyung , Gary will be on his way now . Hurry up ! Text Jihyo ! “ he said to Jaesuk .

Jaesuk respond with a nod . He sent a text to jihyo with the same excuse as Jongkook’s . " I'll be leaving now okay ? " Jongkook decided to leave first since Gary said that he’ll be arriving soon .

At first Jihyo declined it since she said that she’s tired , but Jaesuk keep persuading it until Jihyo finally agree . “ Good job ! “ Jaesuk congratulate himself and take another last sip of his coffee before making his way to his car .

Meanwhile , Gary had arrive at the lake and fortunately Jongkook arrive at the same time . As soon as they saw each other , they waved and start running towards each other before ending the running with a bromance hug .

Yah ! Hyung . What is it that you want to talk ?  “ Gary asked and pulled himself , breaking from the hug .

“ Uhh-Umm . Yah ! Let’s take a walk first . Let’s enjoy the view first okay ? “ He respond , trying to distract Gary first until Jaesuk and Jihyo arrived .

“ Jaesuk hyung ! Hurry up ! “ he thought to himself while dragging Gary to walk by the lake .

They walk with silence , Gary found it weird when the talkative Jongkook was keeping his mouth shut .

“ Hyung . What is it really ? “ He finally clear his throat and start to talk . Jongkook slightly get panicked by Gary’s question , he still didn’t came up with any idea to talk about . He was about to open his mouth when fortunately his phone rang .

“ ah ! Sorry Gary-ah . I’ve answer this first “ he said while turning his back and walked a few step back from Gary . He looked at the phone and it was Jaesuk calling .

“ Yah hyung ! Where are you ! Hurry up ! “ he let out a light shout .

“ Yes yes ! We’re here ! “ he respond with a low voice .

“ Ah really ? Okay ! at which area ? “ he asked

“ We’re now at , about the fourth bench from the main entrance walk “ Jongkook could hear that Jaesuk was whispering .

“ Okay okay . I’ll bring Gary over there . I’ll let you know when we’re near ! “ he said and quickly hung up the phone .

He turned back and give an awkward smile to Gary who was starting him with a blank yet peaceful face . He quickly pulled Gary back to the main entrance walk , telling him that he’ll tell him the ‘thing’ when they reach there .

Without any suspicion , Gary naively followed his hyung order and let himself being dragged all the way . It was just about 30 step from the main entrance walk when Jongkook suddenly said that he need to go to the restroom .

“ Gary-ah . Can you walk alone from here ? I need to go to the restroom .” he said

“ yeah sure “ he respond and start his step . He did realize Jongkook was taking out his phone and called someone , however he didn’t really take it seriously . “ Maybe it’s his friend “ he thought as he was walking .

“ Hyung ! He’s on his way there ! Leave ! hurry ! “ Jongkook lightly shouted over the phone

“ Okay okay ! “ Jaesuk respond

“ Umm . Jihyo-ah ? Want some ice cream ? Let me buy for you okay ? You sit at the bench first . I’ll be back okay ? “ he said and before Jihyo could answer, he leave instantly as the last question was spoke out .

Jihyo let out a small sigh before sitting on the bench as Jaesuk’s order . She did find something weird with Jaesuk but choose to ignore it . “ It’s just me maybe “ she thought to herself , she glanced at her watch by her wrist . It was already 7 pm .

Meanwhile Gary was calmly walking by himself towards the main entrance walk . He took a depth breath and enjoyed the view of the lake . He put his hand on his jacket’s pocket while walking , the weather that night was chilly since it was already winter .

Feeling like he was reaching his destination , he took a glance in front of him when he suddenly sees a familiar figure sitting on the bench . He narrowed his eyes and it was obviously a women figure .

He was walking closer while his eyes still fixed to the women when she suddenly lift up her head and looked directly at him . His narrowed eyes immediately widen and his jaw dropped as soon as he realize it was Jihyo , sitting on the bench .

“ Oo-oppa ! W-what are you doing here ?! “ she instantly stood up upon seeing him .

“ I’m the one who should be asking . I live around this area “ he respond with a cold tone .

“ I’m seeing Jaesuk hyung here “ she respond .

When Gary said that he was here to meet Jongkook , they finally realize that Jongkook and Jaesuk was planning for this scene . Gary quickly looked around , not wanting any paparazzi to take picture of them and at the same time , hoping to saw Jongkook .

Jihyo sat down again and took a quick glance at him who was still looking around , she felt happy that she could accidently bump into him there , even thought it wasn’t really accidently . but somehow , she felt slightly broken heart cause she knew the reason why Gary looked around like that .

When Gary finally give up looking around , he glanced at Jihyo . He really knew the meaning of Jihyo’s expression .

He sighed and settle down beside her . Surprised by his action , she tried to move a little , preventing their body to be close with each other even thought her heart wanted to stay close to him .

He looked up to the night sky and let out a small sigh again .

“ I guess it’s time to talk “ he started

“ umm-yeah “ Jihyo respond , still with her eyes fixed to the lake in front of them .

“ Jihyo-ahh . Oppa really doesn’t want to fight with you “ he said and looked at her . Hearing his word makes her heart smile .

But that smile doesn’t last .

“ but I guess we’re just not meant for each other “ he finished his word .

“ ooo-opp—opaa “ she mumbled

He didn’t respond with word , but instead he just stood up , he looked at her blank face and give out a pitiful smile before walking away . Leaving her who was still in shocked .

As she was looking at Gary’s back who was getting further and further , tears slowly started streaming down to her check . “ he’s leaving . . . he’s leaving . . he’s leaving me . . “ her broken heart spoke .


“ Yah ! Jongkook-ah ! What now ?! “ Jaesuk got panicked with the unexpected situation .

He looked up to him with no expression , he didn’t give any respond to his hyung . “ Eish ! “ Jaesuk get frustrated , he jumped out from their hiding place and start running towards Jihyo .

Jongkook could see that Jaesuk was now trying his best to make Jihyo stop crying and he could see a non-stop “ We’re sorry “ came out from his mouth .

Suddenly , the corner of his mouth quirked upwards . He was grinning over their failed plans . His eyes fixed at Jihyo who was now making her way to her cars with Jaesuk closely following her from behind , still trying to apologize as much as he can .

He slowly stepped out from their hiding place and start walking calmly towards his car with the grin still pinned on his face . 


Here's chapter 15 :)
Sorry for the late update :)
Hope that you enjoyed this chapter :)
Feel free to leave a comment :))

 

P/s Sorry of there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .