Chapter 16 : Betrayal ?

Stay
A few day has passed . It passes just like the wind , the wind of sorrow that was buried each other heart . They didn’t contact , they didn’t talk , even during the filming , they tried their best to keep their distance . 
 
The members noticed , but choose to not talk about it and acted normal . Jihyo didn’t have any drama filming , but she always came to the filming looking tired . She’s tired , not because of work but because of the pain that she release every night . She hold onto the pain at the day , but cries her heart out almost every night . 
 
While him , keeping himself busy with promoting LeeSsang new album . He keep writing song lyric , even thought he didn’t have to anymore . Gil watched him in despair , he tried to talk to him but there’s no used . Gary will go mad whenever her name was mentioned outside Running Man . 
 
Almost every night , he’ll spent it by looking at the stars and the moon . He stare at his phone , his finger pressed the photo album . As soon as he pressed it , the photo pop-out . The photo that once makes him smile with a blush on his check but now it becomes the photo that makes the tears came out , his face was reddening too , but this time because of anger .
He kneeled down , tears start streaming down and dropped on the floor . He hold onto his chest , he makes a fist with his hand and start hitting his own chest . 
 
“ Go ! Go AWAY ! “ he yelled inside his heart , telling the pain to go away . 
 
Feeling tired of hitting and yelling silently , he collapse on the floor . 
 

“ Hello ? “ she answered her phone .

“ Ah . Jihyo-ah . oppa here “ he respond with a cheerful voice .

“ Oh ! Jong Kook oppa ! “
 
“ Yes yes . Jihyo-ah ? “
 
“ Yes oppa ? “
 
“ Are you okay ? “
 
“ Yeah oppa I’m okay . Just a little tired , just finished photo shooting . “
 
“ Oh . Make sure you have enough rest okay ? “ he said with a concern voice 
 
“ Yes oppa . I will . anyway , why are you calling so suddenly ? “
 
“ Me ? Nothing , you looked tired lately . Just want to make sure you’re okay “
 
“ I’m okay oppa . Thanks for your concern “ she respond and smiled over the phone 
 
“ You’re welcome Jihyo-ah . I’ve to go now ! Rest well ! “
 
“ Yes oppa . you too ! “
 
“ Okay ! Bye . . “ he said and hung up . 
 
Jihyo stared at her phone and smiled . “ Such a caring oppa “ she thought to herself . 
 
Jihyo reached home , she get out from the car and waved a good bye towards her manager unnie . 
She entered her house and went straight to her bedroom .
 
Putting her handbag on the bed and removed the scarf that was wrapping her neck , she sat at the edge of her bed for a while before taking her shower and went to sleep . 
 
Somehow tonight , she could sleep in ease . Knowing at least someone called her out of worries makes her felt wanted again . She like it when people cared for her . She have known Jongkook very well now , even thought his character on Running Man was the tough guy who always bullies others but in real life , he’s actually a caring oppa .  
 
Laying on the bed , her eyes slowly shut down along with her body that was craving for a sleep without the brain over thinking .



 
Waking up from her sleep , another busy day for her started . She felt fresh today , not like the other morning where she would wake up every morning with a headache .
 
She leaned back on the bed headboard , she looked outside the window and it was snowing . After a few good minutes watching the snow from her bed , she changes her glances to the basket beside her closet . she sighed lightly thinking of the chores she have to done by today . 
 
She get down from the bed , walks towards the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth . Finish with it , she to go the kitchen to have some breakfast , while watching the morning news . 
She glances at the clock and it was 10 in the morning already . She stood up , and stretch out her hands . “ Time to wash some clothes ! “ she said .  
 

Finish washing the laundry and realizing it was already 12 , she rushes over to her bathroom to get her bath . Entering the bathroom , she almost fall down from the slippery floor . “ That was close “she said , thinking how bad would it be if she falls down .

***

She came out from the bathroom , walking towards her bed while drying her hair with the towel . She grabbed her phone and saw a text from her manager . 
 
From : Manager unnie
Jihyo-ah . Don’t forget !
You have a meeting to attend today ! 
 
She smiled while reading the text . Her manager was like an older sister to her , a caring one . She always take care of Jihyo no matter where she was , trying her best to make sure Jihyo in a good  health condition . 
 

Getting herself done with her fashion . She wears a red sweeter with her jacket made from fur , black jeans and a high heels boot . Satisfied with her looks , she grabbed all the important thing she need and put it inside her handbag . She took her phone and called her manager , telling her to fetch her from her house . 

 


 

It was already 1 in the afternoon but Gary was still snoring on his bed . Usually Gil would call him to wake him up , but somehow today Gil forget to wake him up or maybe Gil himself is still sleeping  .

“You’re the answer to a person like me
Even when I talk too harshly
Even when I don’t make any sense
You’re the answer to a person like me
Even though I can’t explain
That’s how I feel inside
Should I just die Yeah “ (You’re the answer to a guy like me – Leessang)
 
His ringtone sounded , it was one of Leessang song . He instantly wake up by the sound , he searched for his phone under his pillow . When he found it , he didn’t even looked at the caller ID and just answered it .
 
“ Yes ? Gary’s speaking “ he answered with a half-sleep voice
 
“ Yah ! Hyung ! You’re still asleep ? “ that guy responded with a childish voice 
 
“ Ah ! Haha yahh . Yeah , just wake up here “ 
 
“ Hyung ! Are you free today ? “ he asked 
 
“ Today ? Not sure yet . why ? “
 
“ Not sure yet ? what does that supposed to mean ? Hyung ! I’m a bit bored today since Byul and Dream will not be at home today so I’m a bit alone , so I wanted to treat you some drink at my restaurant “ he said with an excited voice . 
 
“ Drink ?! Yeah ! I’m free today ! I’ll be coming ! “ he responded
 
“ Yeahhh ! That’s my hyung ! Well then , meet you at my restaurant by 7 okay ? “ 
 
“ Okay ! “ Gary answered and hung up .
 
Hearing the word ‘drink’ somehow make him fully awake now , he glanced at the watch on his phone . It was already 1:30 . He rubbed his eyes and quickly get down from his bed and walks to the bathroom for a shower .
 

“ Where is Gary hyung ? “ Kwangsoo asked , getting impatient by the waiting .

“ Yah ! be patience and just drink already ! He’ll be coming soon . I’m sure “ Haha respond and offers his dongsaeng another class of soju

“ Oh ! Isn’t that Gary ! “ Sukjin yelled as soon as he saw a familiar figure walking up the restaurant stairs .

“ Hyung !!!! “ Kwangsoo shouted and ran towards Gary before giving him a tight hug .

“ Yah !! What’re you doing !? “ Gary responded jokingly .

The other two on the table just laughed watching their dongsaeng action . Finished with the greeting hug , Haha quickly offers Gary a class of soju , Gary accept it politely and take a sip of it .

“ Where’s Jaesuk hyung and Jongkook hyung ? “ he asked and take another sip .

“ Jaesuk hyung have some filming while Jongkook hyung said that he’s busy so he can’t make it tonight “ Haha explained .

Gary just nodded while munching on the dobeokki that he grabbed with his chopstick ealier . 

Meanwhile . . . . . 

“ Sorry if I’m bothering you “ he apologize before taking his seat on the couch .

“ No oppa . It’s alright “ Jihyo said with a smile .

“ Oppa was just worried about you so oppa decided to visit you “

“ Wahh . I didn’t knew the Sparta was this caring for his dongsaeng “ she said and poked his shoulder jokingly .

“ Haha . What are you talking about , I’m always this caring ! “ he said and pouted . Trying to be cute .

“ Ommo ! Ommo ! Jongkook oppa is trying to act cute ? Ahhh ! “ she responded while rubbing her hand , acting that she got a goosebumps .

Yes , Jongkook came to Jihyo’s house to visit her . Jihyo just got back from her company office and when she reached in front of her house , she could see Jongkook squatted down while hugging himself tightly , probably because of the cold weather .

Finished with them teasing each other , Jihyo stood up and go to the kitchen . She come back with two mugs on her hand , she handed one of it to Jongkook , offering him a hot chocolate that she made herself .

Jongkook take a sip of it .

“ Wah ! Jihyo-ah . I didn’t know that you make such a delicious hot chocolate ! “ he praise her

“ Hehe . Thank you oppa “ she thanked him with a blush on her check 


Finished with his hot chocolate , he put down the empty mug on the coffee table in front him and leaned back on the couch .

He glanced at Jihyo who was sitting next to him with her eyes are 100% focused on the TV . It was one of her favourite drama . With his eyes fixed on it , and both of her hand was holding the mug right in front of her  mouth . The mug stayed there for almost 10 minutes already , she didn’t even move a bit .

He chuckled at how cute she looked even with her blank face . After a few good minutes of staring her , he sighed . He straightened his body and took her mug off from her hand .

She flinched  from his sudden action . She looked at him blankly .

“ Don’t you felt tired ? holding the mug for the past 15 minutes ? “ he said jokingly .

“ haha . No oppa . I was so focused with the drama “ she said .

He smiled and looked down .

“ Are you okay oppa ? “ she asked .

Jongkook looked up to her , he responded with a warm smiled .

“ Jihyo-ahh . Oppa have something to talk about “ he said .

“ What is it oppa ? “ she asked with a blank face .

He took a depth breath and looked straight in her eyes

“ Oppa like you “ he said with a confident voice .


Here's chapter 16 !
Yes , got some spartace moment here . hehe ^^
Anyway , sorry for the late update .
Thanks for reading this chapter !
Please continue to support me ! ^^
Feel free to leave a comment and your opinion about this chapter . 

P/s Sorry of there were any wrong spelling and grammatical errors .