Chapter 12 : Trying to forget

Stay

Gary wake up from his sleep , rub his eyes and glance at the clock . It was already 10am in the morning . He could feel that his body was too heavy to get up , probably still exhausted from last night . Last night was one of the worst night for him .

After a few minutes of lying on the bed , he finally get up . He do a little stretching , stand up and grabbed the towel hanging at the wall next to his bathroom . He entered his bathroom for his morning bath . He brushed his teeth , just like a normal day even thought he know it wasn't

He get out from the bathroom , opens the closet to pick some clothes . He pick a simple black t-shirt and a short . Wearing them and heads toward the kitchen , he makes himself a sandwich and a coffee in his favourite red mug  . He sits at the couch in front of the TV , turn it on , put his mug on the coffee table in front him and start munching his sandwich while watching the TV .

He looked and acted calm but his heart was still in despair . The memory about last night keep popping out in his brain . He tell himself to stop , but his brain and heart chose to ignore .

Meanwhile

“ Good Morning ! “ Jihyo’s manager greeted her . She looked at her , “ Good Morning too unnie “ she let out a weak smile . “ Omo omo . . what’s with that gloomy smile huh ? “ she asked in concern . “ Nothing unnie . I didn’t get enough sleep last night “ she said .

Jihyo was at her house , her manager came to visit her . That morning , Jihyo wake up at her living room , she has fallen asleep on the floor . She tried to stand up but she suddenly felt dizzy , so she stay on the floor for a few minute before trying again , she slowly stand up and good thing she was fine .

“ What you have for breakfast ? “ her manager asked . She said that she haven’t had any breakfast yet , so her manager offers herself to make some sandwich for breakfast for both of them , since her manager also haven’t had her breakfast .

When the breakfast was ready , her manager notice that Jihyo only take a few bite of her sandwich before saying that she’s already full . She leaves the dining table and heads towards her bedroom , she said she wanted to sleep some more . Her manager could sense that something had happened to her , and she know it was something bad . Jihyo is a girl with a strong spirit , she wouldn’t easily got weak by some random problem .

After washing the plates and mugs , her manager entered her bedroom and she could  see her standing next to the window , staring blankly to the outside . She could see that she was in despair .

She walk slowly toward Jihyo , she hold her shoulder and give her a warm hug . She suddenly could hear Jihyo’s crying , so she broke the hug , she holds her face “ Tell me what happened last night “ she said while wiping off Jihyo’s tears with her thumbs .

“ Gary oppa “ she said . Her manager nodded and told her to continue . “ We have a fight last night . He saw the news about my interview , the part where I said that I’ll be marrying Mr.Baek “ she said while crying . Her manager knew that she was in a relationship with Gary , and she knew how they were so in love with each other . From hearing her story , her manager somehow could fell her pain but she knew that Jihyo felt more .

“ Don’t worry , I know why you did that . I’m sure he’ll understand when he knew the real reason “ her manager said to her , trying to comfort her . “ but how “ she asked . Her manager chuckled , she hug her back “ meet him and explain to him “ she said while rubbing Jihyo’s back smoothly , trying to calm her down .

Thanks to her manager , Jihyo managed to calm down and stop crying . What her manager said was right , she just have to explain it to him , but the problem now is ‘how?’ , if she texted or call him , she was unsure that he’ll answer her . If she asked him to meet her somewhere , she was unsure that he’ll agree .

9 : 45 PM

Gary glance at his watch , and sighed . Staying at home for the rest 24 hours was a bad idea after all , he was so boring that night . He grabbed the TV remote and keep changing the channels , there aren’t any show that manage to attract Gary’s attention . He glance again at his watch , and suddenly smirk . A quite naughty idea popped into his mind .

He stood up , walks toward the bedroom to changes his clothes , he then grabbed his leather jacket , his cap , his black sunglasses and of course his car key . Before leaving the house , he makes sure that all the windows are locked . Gary wear his cap and sunglasses and walks towards his car that was parked in front of his apartment building .

He started his engine , and ready to go !


He reached his destiny , and his mode boost-up by just standing outside the club . Yes club , he decided to go to Ellui Club , located in Seoul . The club was crowded by people every night and it was just a perfect place for Gary to release his stress . He entered the club , walk towards the bar and ordered some drinks .
“ Hey dude !! “ a guy suddenly called him and put his hand on Gary’s shoulder .

Gary turned around and smiled “ Hey there ! “ it was one of Gary’s friend who works there .

“ It’s been a long time eh ? “ he said .

“ Yeah , I’ve been busy “ Gary replied and take a sip of his drink . One of his friend works at the VIP area , so it wasn’t too hard for him to enter the areas .

As soon as he entered , he instantly being spotted by the night clubbers there . Some of them were screaming and shouting his name , of course it was kind of annoying at first but , this is what a club all about .

“ Yah ! Hee Gun-ahh !! “ another guy shouted his name . 

 “ Ohh ? Jungmin-ahh !! Yah !! It’s been a long time !! “ he shouted back while waving and walking towards his old friend . Good thing that his old friend was there , so Gary wouldn’t be alone at the club . The DJ quickly invited him to the dance floor , the music volume were increased and the party started .

He rapped at the floor as the music was hard . He show off his dancing skill , making all the fans screamed . He took photos with some fans , he totally forgot about his problem at that time , he was enjoying himself . He wasted his money on the drinks , he even treated some random people at the club .

“ Hey hey ! Are you sure about this ? “ Jungmin asked him when Gary suddenly give him some money .

“ Haha ! It’s okay dude ! It’s been a long time since we last meet , so let me treat you tonight okay ? “ he said while laughing , he pated on Jungmin’s shoulder and went to dancing with the crowd again .

When he’s tired of dancing , he’ll just sit on the couch with ladies around him , he flirts with them and give them money . He wasted too many money just on that one night . He glance at his phone , and the clock shows 1:35 AM , it’s time for him to go home but before that , he decided to take the floor again for that one last time for that night .

t was already 2am when he decided to go home . He was driving when suddenly his phone vibrate , he quickly answered it .

“ Yes ? “

“ Gary-ah ? where are you ? “

“ Oh ! Gil ? I just got back from the club ! “ he said and chuckled

“ Club ?! You shouldn’t be driving while you’re drunk !! “ Gil shouted with concern .

“ Hey hey . Relax , I’m not that drunk . Gonna go now ! you don’t want me to get into an accident right ? by talking with you over the phone while I’m driving . . Haha ! bye ! “ he said and hung up .

Gil on the other hand , just let out a heavy sigh .


He reached his apartment , unlocking the door and get inside . Good thing he was just half drunk , he go straight to his bedroom to get some sleep .
It was a enjoyable night for him , it’s just too bad that he didn’t get drunk since he got Running Man’s filming for tomorrow .

He grabbed his phone and set an alarm for tomorrow .

“ Okay ! Done ! Good night !!! “ he shouted to himself and went to bed . 

 


 

Chapter 12 . . . Updated ! :)
Hey there , sorry for the late update guys :)
Here's chapter 12 for you guys :)
Feel free to leave a comment after reading it :)
Thanks for reading and thanks for your support !! 

P/S Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .