Chapter 11 : Lies

Stay

 

“Op-oppa . . what’s wrong ? “ she asked .

“ Congratulation “ he suddenly said while walking towards the living room , he then sit on the couch and Jihyo blankly followed him from behind  . She was shocked with the sudden congratulation . She stare blankly at him , unsure how to react with it .

Seeing her like that , he chuckled , he took out his phone then unlocking it and threw it beside him on the couch . She knew it was a sign to take a look . It was a news , she read the headline

“ We’ll be marrying soon “ that was the headline .        

It was a news about an interview with Jihyo about her new movie , and the reporter asked her about her relationship with her CEO . “ We’ll be marrying soon “ that was her answer , the news stated that she answered it with a bright smile and without hesitation .  No wonder Gary was in a bad mood .

She tries to calm herself by taking a deep breath . “ Look , oppa . I can explain “ she said but before she could continue , she saw a tears coming out from Gary’s eyes . He looked at her with that watery eyes “ Congratulation Jihyo-ahh . Congratulation “ he keep congratulating her with a bitter voice . He smiled but tears keep streaming down to his face .

 “ Oppa , please don’t be like this “ she said , feeling guilty for the tears she caused . “ Are you happy now ? “ he asked , Jihyo didn’t respond instead she looked down . “ Thank you Jihyo-ahh . . For making me look like a fool . . “ he said and stood up . He start making a few step towards the door when suddenly Jihyo grab his hand , stopping him and said  “ Oppa . . It’s not what you think “ .

He chuckled again , he didn’t try to release himself from her grip . He let out a heavy sigh , “ Did you have fun playing with me ? “ he asked . Jihyo pulled his hand to make him turned around but Gary suddenly swung his hand , making Jihyo losses her grip .

In just a few second , the warm Gary turns into a frustrated , irritated and annoyed guy . “ Enough ! “ he yells right in front of her face . “ I’ve had enough with your lies !! “ he yells again . Jihyo flinched by Gary’s voice , she tries to back off but accidently misstep and falls down .

Gary glare at her , and let out a heavy sigh again . “ Oppa is hurt Jihyo-ahh . Look at this tears . It’s because of you  ... I’m hurt because of you “ he said , this time he tried to lower down his voice .

This wasn’t the first time Gary read the news about Jihyo and her CEO dating . Last time , even a photo of them were posted online . A photo of them , having a date on the park while holding hand . Gary’s heart was broken enough by the photo but Jihyo claimed that it was the CEO who forced her to do that , and it was just about business . Gary felt so naive for trusting her .

“ I know , that your scandal with him haven’t settled yet . But you two have broken up right ? You said it yourself . You said that you both only meet if it was about work . . but what is this ?! Marriage ?! “ he said with a frustrated voice .

“ Oppa ! I’ve said it many times now ! It’s not what you think ! Why don’t you trust me ?! “ she yells back , trying to stood up for herself . Gary let out a small laugh . “ Trust ? Trust ?! I trusted you Jihyo-ah ! So many times ! But you betray me !! “ he yells , his lift up his hand , almost slapping her . But good thing that he still can control his body .

Jihyo didn’t respond to his word , she was already terrified with him . She was afraid that if she respond to him , it will make things worst . She was afraid that she might lose him right there at that time . She felt like her heart was crushed with every word that came from Gary’s mouth . Without noticing , tears start streaming down trough her face .

 

 

 
















Gary in the other hand was feeling frustrated with her and himself . His face shows anger while his eyes shows pain that he felt inside . He tried to stop the tears from coming out , but the more he hold it more pain he felt on his chest . His heart was aching .

He couldn’t stand it anymore , seeing her like this only worsening the pain he felt . He sighed , and start making his ways towards the door . He wanted to leave the house , he wanted to leave the pain behind  . Jihyo didn’t do anything to stop him , she was helpless . As soon as Gary leaves the house , she start sobbing , she bury her face on her own hand . There she was , on the floor , crying herself out with no one to comfort her .


Gary walked toward his car calmly . He thought the pain was gone , but as soon as he entered his car the pain come back , and getting worsen . His eyes start to get watery again , the pain in his chest is killing him inside . People said that when you express your feeling to someone  it would make you feel better , but why this thing doesn’t work on him this time . He express his feeling towards her , but it only making his heart broken .

He scream himself out , he slap himself , hit the window with his right hand  and hit the car steering trying to let out the anger . He was feeling miserable and mixed in emotion . He was angry that Jihyo lied to him , he was sad that the girl he loved will be marrying someone else , but somehow he was happy that he could finally realize Jihyo’s lies towards him , towards the whole relationship .

He was so broken .
The last time he feel like this was about 8 years ago , when the girl that he dated for 5 years dumped him just for some rich guy . “ all girls are the same “ he thought to himself . 

 


 

Chapter 11 . . updated ! :)

Sorry for the late update . . 
I promise myself to update this chapter yesterday , but I was busy with the MAMA 2013 :P
Did you guys watch it ? Jihyo was so pretty ! and of course , Jongkook was handsome :)
Anyway , feel free to leave a comment .
Thanks for reading !

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .