Chapter 9 : Promise

Stay

Jihyo’s POV

Today was my day off , so I spent the whole day with Gary . Having lunch at his restaurant , watching some movies at home and going skating with his friends . It was a tiring day but yet , having a chance to spent some times with him was fun . Totally fun .

I just finished showering , cleaning my body from all the sweat . I was preparing to get some beauty sleep when suddenly my door bells ring . “ Ughh , who is it ?! I was just about to get some rest “ I said while walking towards the door , turning the handle and open the door . It was Gary , standing in front of my house .

“ Oppa ? What is it ? “ I asked . He didn’t reply and enters the house , I didn’t really mind it since my house was just like his third house . His apartment was the first , studio was second and my house was the third . He often come over and sleep here .

He sits at the couch , turning on the TV without any word . So I asked him again , he then stare at me and grin . He turn off the TV , stand up and grabs my hand , he dragged me to the outside . He was so fast that I couldn’t do anything to stop him . He locked the door of my house , and continue dragging me to his car . We then enter his car , “ Let’s go somewhere “ he finally speak

“ Somewhere ? “ I asked and he just nodded .   After a few minutes of silent driving , he stop the car and parked it next to the nearby park . He then get out of the car , he opens the car door at my side , offering his hand to me . Without hesitation I just hold his hand.


We were having a walk at the park , walking side by side while holding hands . He guided me towards a big tree in the middle of the park . We then sit and leans our back to the big tree . It was a silence night , and I can’t stand of it .

“ What’s with all this ? “ I asked , he look at me and smile .

“ Nothing , I just miss you . “ he respond .

“ Miss me ? we just spent the whole day together “ I look at him with a superserious face .

“ Haha ! What’s with that face huh beautiful ? “ he laughed while prassing me . I blushed brightly by his word .

“ Jihyo-ahh . Promise me something ? “ he said while looking up to the stars .

“ Promise what ? “ I asked .

“ promise me that you’ll stay by my side .. forever “ he said , and holds my hand . I giggled .

“ of course oppa . I promise you that “ I said , leaning my head to his shoulders .

“ then , how about you ? “ I asked him back . He looked at me , directly in my eyes , he let out a warm smile .

“ Me ? I promise my love to you , to love you more than myself , to never cause you any pain , to never make you feel like I don’t trust you , to stay and work things out no matter what , to keep you laughing daily , to shower you with love and happiness , to never give up but stand strong for you and lastly I promise my life to you “ he answered and press his lips onto mine .

I was touched with his answer , with how sincere he looked while giving me the answer , how affectionate he was to me and of course how sweet he was . I giggled and blushed .

My love towards him grows stronger every day , I feel like I have everything when he was with me , the moment he kiss or hug me I could feel the world around me have slowed down . I’ll never regret loving him . . never . . he was the best thing I could ever asked for .


It was already past 12 , when he finally sent me home . I told him to stay at my place tonight and he agreed . Again tonight , I can sleep soundly next to him . Next to someone who meant the world to me .

End of POV


Chapter 9 . . updated :)
Woah , I updated about 4 chapter today . 
Anyway , this chapter were kind of short and sorry for that .
I was kinda bored tonight so I decided to write something and this story was created . haha .
Well , hope you guys enjoyed it . Feel free to leave a comment . 

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .