Chapter 5 : Where are you ?

Stay
“ Ahh . .  It’s finally Monday ! “ Gary shouts in excitement . It was 7 in the morning , he wake extremely early for a guy who spent the last night skating until 4 AM . He was tired , but he wake up anyway . He can’t stand of the excitement for today’s Running Man filming . 
 
You know , it was about 3 weeks since he and Jihyo started dating each other . . OFFICIALLY , but they decide to keep it private for the time being , they only reveal their relationship with the Running Man members and of course Jihyo’s manager unnie . They haven’t meet each other since the past 2 weeks because they were both busy and there were no Running man filming for the past few weeks .
 
Jihyo is busy with her drama filming and Gary is busy with his new LeeSsang album but they still texted and call each other every night accept for last night , Gary tried to call her for hundred time , but no answer . 
So he text her again this morning 
 
To : My Jihyo 
Jihyo-ahh . Oppa miss you , so much :(
Really hope to see on today’s filming . 
Can’t wait !
 
He press the send button , hopping that she’ll reply but he waited for about half an hour , Jihyo still doesn’t text him back . He tried to call her , but no answer . .
He started to think that his excitement today is useless so he decided to take a shower and get ready for the filming . . 
 

 
“ Oh ! Gary-shii . You came pretty early today “ Myuk PD said to Gary when he see him arrived .
“ Yes PD-nim . I wake up early “ Gary answered . Trying to act normal .
“ The other member still haven’t arrived yet , and the staff is still preparing for the opening . You can wait inside the tent since it’s quite cold out here “ The caring PD said while pointing at one of the tent that was set up by the staff . 
 

 
Gary is sitting alone while starring at his phone which the wallpaper was a picture of him with Jihyo . .
“ Gary-ahh !” Gary was surprised by the voice , he quickly put his phone in his pocket , not wanting anyone to see the picture of them . He turn his head and saw his hyung . . Jaesuk hyung . 
 
“ Ohh , Hello hyung “ Gary stand up and bows with polite , showing respect to his hyung .
 
“ You came early “ Jaesuk said while patting Gary’s shoulder .
 
“ Yes hyung , I wake up early this morning “ Gary replied with a smile , trying to act normal as he could but Jaesuk know him for almost 3 years now , he could automatically know that there was something wrong with Gary .
 
“Are you okay ? “ He asked.
 
“ Huh ? Y-yeah . I’m fine hyung “ Gary answered with an awkward smile  . He quickly look away , not wanting to look obvious that he was worried about someone . . about Jihyo . . He suddenly felt something warm , holding his shoulder . . It was Jaesuk .
 
“ Gary-ahh . I’ve know you so well now . Tell me , what’s wrong ? “ Jaesuk ask with concern .
 
Gary can’t no longer stand of this feeling , he really need to share it with someone but before he could speak , “ It’s Jihyo right ? “ Jaesuk said . 
 
“How did you know ?” Gary asked .
 
“ I saw you starring at your phone wallpaper , I can see it was a picture of you and Jihyo “ Jaesuk explained . Without wasting any time , he tells Jaesuk about everything about how hard he tried to call her , but she didn’t answer . 
 
“ Maybe she wanted to make a surprise ? “ Jaesuk said .
 
“ Surprise ? For what ? “ Gary asked in confusion .
 
“ How am I suppose to know . Gary-ahh , don’t worry so much . I’m sure she’s okay . She’s our ace ! “ Jaesuk said while patting on Gary’s back , trying to make him feel better . 
 
“ Thanks hyung” 
 

 
“ Okay ! since everyone arrived . We’ll start with the opening !” Myuk PD’s voice can be heard by all the member . Well , everyone accept Jihyo .  
 
“ Where’s Jihyo nonna ?” Kwangsoo asked to the PD .
 
“ Ah yes , forget to tell you , Jihyo can’t make it to today’s filming” The PD said .
 
All of them were shocked , “ What ?! Why ?!” Gary ask with full of concern in his voice . Jaesuk tried to calm him down .
 
“ She’s being hospitalized “ the PD replied , before anyone could speak , “ She’s sick , her manager called me just now . So we have to film this episode without her “ The PD continued .
 
You can see the face of the members , that was full with worries . Not just to Jihyo but also to Gary . Gary seems extremely disappointed with the news . He looked like a body with no spirit  . They approach him
 
" Hyung . Don't be so sad . We'll go and visit her right after this filming end " Haha said 

" Gary-ahh . Hyung doesn't want to see you like this . Let's do our best and finish this filming as fast as we could okay ? " Jongkook added . 

" I know you're worried , but it's not good for the viewer to see you like this . We'll go visit her after filming , and that's a promise " Jaesuk said . 

Gary nodded and let out a smile , showing the other that he'll be okay . 


 

The filming end at 7:50 PM in the evening with Joong Kook wins .
Like as promised , after the filming they all went to the hospital that Jihyo was hospitalized . As soon as they reach the main door of the hospital , Gary rush over to the counter , asking the nurse about Jihyo’s room .
 
He rush over to her room , he hit some of the nurse while rushing over to her room , he immediately apologize and explained that he was in a hurry . He was so worried about Jihyo . 
 
He entered her room . He could see her sleeping soundly at the hospital bed . 
“ she just took her medicine . she needs some rest “ the nurse said . Gary nodded and slowly walks towards Jihyo , he sit beside her . Gary slowly holds her hand and gently kiss it , his eyes get teary from seeing his most beloved one , lying on the hospital bed .  The other finally reach her room . 
 
“ Hyung ! you should slow down ! “ Kwangsoo said while holding down his knees ,  tired from all the running . " Ouchh !” he yells again , from the pain that was cause by Haha’s pinch . “ Shh ! “ Sukjin quickly tells him to shut his mouth and pointed to Gary and Jihyo . “ Oh ! Mianhe “ He apologize when he finally realize that this was not a good situation to make some noise .
 
" Jihyo-ahh . Are you okay ? is this why you didn't answer my call and reply my text ? you should've let me know that you're sick " Gary thought to himself . 
 

 

Chapter 5 .. updated !
I don't want to end this story so I decided to write some story about them to be added .
Well , hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! :)
Leave some comment and tell me what you think about this chapter :)
Keep supporting me ! and thanks for reading :)
 
P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors . My english is not really good .