Chapter 22 : Eat , Laugh and Have Fun !

Stay

The Emergency Couple filming just ended . Before leaving the set Clara suddenly grab Ji Hyo’s shoulder from the back . “ Unnie ! Me and Yeon Jin unnie will be going out for a drink tonight . Wanna join ? “ she asked with full of excitement . Jihyo was about to say yes , but the thing that have to be done tonight came through her mind , making her to say no to the offer .

Why don’t you ask Jin Hyuk and Pil Mo sunbae to join you guys instead ? “ she suggested No way ! It’s girls night out “ she " Why don't you ask Jin Hyuk and Pil Mo sunbae to join instead ? "said and let her tongue out.

Ji Hyo laughed and apologize once again for turning down the offer before leaving the set . “ But remember , don’t drink too much okay ? we still have filming tomorrow “ she said jokingly before waving a goodbye to her .

Walking towards her van , her phone suddenly vibrate . It was Gary calling .

" Ji Hyo-ah . I guess I'll be late tonight " he said 

" Why oppa ? "

“ Gil need me to help him up with something at the studio “

“ Well then , it’s okay oppa . Go help Gil oppa . He probably really need you “  she said and smiled .

“ Okay then , I’m sorry chagiya ~ “


After listing all the recipe of a chocolate cake in a piece of paper . She started baking the cake , mixing all the ingredients as exactly as what she wrote on the paper . Well , actually she never bake a cake before . Not wanting to let Gary know that this was her first time , she tried her best to bake it as perfect as she could . To her , it was kind of embarrassing that she never bake a cake before .

Glancing over the clock , it was already 5pm when she finally get the cake into the oven . While waiting for the cake and Gary who hasn’t arrive yet , she decided to start cooking for the dinner party tonight .

“ this is really making me feel lonely “ she mumbled as she carefully slicing the beef when she suddenly hear the bells ring . Knowing who is it , she runs towards the door with a wide smile on her face . As soon as she opened the door , she quickly jumped for a hug towards the person in front of the door .

Just as she expected , it was Gary . He was a bit confused for a moment , since she never greeted him like that before , but he then returned the hug with a kiss on her forehead .

." You miss me ? “ he said .

 Of course ! Why are you so late ? I was feeling lonely “ she said and pouted .

Gary blushed from her cuteness . He smiled and hugged her and apologize for being late before lifting her up and walks towards the kitchen .

“ Already done with the cake ? “ he asked as he walked passes the oven . Gary put her down and Ji Hyo just nodded with a smile before continue slicing the beef .

With his absent minded look , he pour some water into the glass and make his step toward her side while drinking up his water . Her eyes was fixed on the beef , not wanting to disturb her for a moment , he just randomly looking around when finally his eyes stopped on this piece of paper , laying on the ground . He picked it up and realize it was a chocolate cake recipe.

Ji Hyo glanced at him who was reading the paper and her jaw dropped . She quickly took the paper from his hand and hided it on her back .

“ What was that ? “ he asked

“ Urmm . Nothing “ she said and pretending to continue on the cooking .

“ Yah ~ Give me that . “ he said while trying to take the paper from her back .

“ No ! Don’t ! It’s mine ~ “ , avoiding him .

“ Yours ? “ he confused .

She looked down as she bit her lower lips . Doesn’t know how to explain . “ Don’t tell me that . . . “ “ It was my first time “ she quickly cut his words .

“ I’m sorry oppa , for lying about me knowing how to bake a cake . This was actually my first time , I never bake a cake before . I did watched my mom bake , but it was a long time ago . I’m embarrassed . Girl should know how to bake a cake at least , but I don’t . I’m sorry oppa “ she apologize .

“ Hahahahaha ! “ Gary suddenly laughed . Ji Hyo looked up and stare his face , confused with him .

He put his hand on her head . Rubbing it and causing her hair into a mess .

“ You should’ve told me since the beginning . Hahaha , it’s okay Ji Hyo-ah . You shouldn’t be ashamed of not knowing how to bake a cake . I’m fine with it “ he said and smiled warmly .

“ Now , let’s just hope the cake would turn out to be fine “ he continued .


It was about 8pm when they finally finished preparing the food . Ji Hyo went into the bathroom to have some shower while Gary was in the living room , calling and texting every member of Running Man and his partner Gil to inform them the party is ready .

He then used Ji Hyo’s phone to text her manager unnie , asking her if she could come or not .

“ I’ll definitely come , but I’ll probably be late “

“ Okay then noona , I really hope that you could come “

Her manager was already like an older sister to Ji Hyo , whenever she need someone she’ll go and find her manager and shared it with her . She’s also the one who helped them a lot with their relationship .


8 : 40pm

“ Gary hyung !! Open up !! “ Haha’s voice could be heard . Gary immediately jumped out from the couch and opened up the door , revealing Haha with his wife , Byul and of course their little prince , Dream . Noticing the presence of Dream , Ji Hyo immediately runs towards the door and greeted them before asking the parent permission to hold Dream .

“ Of course you can unnie ! “ Byul said and give little Dream to Ji Hyo . Ji Hyo squealed in excitement and played with Dream , showing how affection is she towards kids .

Haha pulled Gary closer and whispered him

“ Hyung , Ji Hyo really love kids right ? “ he whispered and Gary smiled and nodded .

“ Then you guys really have to get babies soon hyung ! “ he whispered adn laughed , causing Gary to blush brightly .

Byul heard her husband and pinched and hit him playfully , Gary was still blushing over Haha’s comment about them .


After a few minutes , the member start to gather one by one . Finally , when all the guest accept Ji Hyo’s manager has arrived , they started the party .

Soon , the sound of grilling beef and laughter filled the house . Haha and Kwang Soo was getting excited and start dancing around and singing . Pulling Ji Hyo from her seat , telling her to dance along and without hesitation , she just danced along with her Hot Issue dance .

As they were chatting , singing , dancing and laughing , Ji Hyo’s manager finally arrive . Without any words , Ji Hyo grabbed her and dragged her to the dinner table and pour her a glass of soju with a bright smile .

“ Remember Ji Hyo-ah , don’t drink too much . You still have a filming tomorrow “ she gave her an advice before drinking up the soju . Ji Hyo just respond with a wink and an ‘ Okay ‘ sign .

“ Oh wait ! I should serve my cake now “ she said , causing her to get attention from all the guest .

“ Wahh ~ Ji Hyo even baked a cake ? Daebak ! “ Jae Suk shouted as he munched over the beef .

Ji Hyo just smiled and walks towards the kitchen to get the cake . When Ji Hyo was finally out of the sight , Gary quickly whispered to the guest .

“ Yah ~ This was her first time baking a cake . So if it taste weird , just say it was good okay ? “ he whispered .

“ especially you Kwang Soo-ah “  he continued while staring at Kwang Soo , giving him a “ I’ll kill you if you do so “ glare , causing Kwang Soo to break into cold sweat TT.TT .

“ Why suddenly you guys become quite ? “ Gary flinched as he heard her voice coming , and Haha immediately start to make a noise again , trying to break the silence .

Ji Hyo placed her cake on the table and the members immediately stare at each other , signalling each other to try first . Noticing their action , Gary being a good boyfriend quickly stand up and tried the cake .

 “ Wow ! Ji Hyo-ahh , this is great ! “  he said with a bright smile and gives a thumbs up to her .

“ Really ? “ she asked and Gary nodded before taking another bite of the cake .

The other member still couldn’t tell whether Gary’s smile was faked or the cake really turns out to be great .

Byul then start slicing the cake and take a bite of it , confirming whether the cake is great or not . Same like Gary , Byul’s face immediately gives out a bright smile before claiming that the cake was good .

The members and Gil start to take a bite of the cake and unexpectedly the cake really turns out to be great . Byul even gave a bit to little Dream and he really seems to like it .

The cake was finished up within a moment and it really make Ji Hyo proud of herself .

“ You did a good job Ji Hyo-ah “ Gary praised her and patted her head .


 

Hello there readers , I'm back !
I am very very very sorry for the very very very late update . I was really busy with my school . 

Since I'm having a week of holiday now , I could finally update my story . I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter . 
Anyway , hope that you guys keep supporting me and my story ! ^^ Thank you !
Please do leave a comment about what you think about this chapter ^^ 

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling and grammatical errors :3