Chapter 10 : Regret

Stay

“ I’m home ! “ Gary shouts as soon as he enter her house . You know , they’ve been dating for about a few months already and Gary often having a sleep over at Jihyo’s house . It was already 9:45 PM and usually at this hour Jihyo would be sitting at her sofa in front of the TV and watching some drama but this time is slightly different  . He makes his way to the living room and Jihyo wasn’t there , he search for her all over the house but there were no sign of her  .

“ Where could she be at this hour ? She usually will tell me if she have to go somewhere “ with that in mind he took out his phone , he decide to call her . .
“ Hm . That’s wierd . Where is she ? “ Gary asked himself . She doesn’t answer his phone call .

After trying to call her so many times , he gave up and decide to go to sleep . He was exhausted with today’s busy schedule . It’s weird for him to sleep at her bed without her beside him . He somehow feel so alone that night and he could feel something bad was going to happen , but he choose to ignore it . He fall asleep with his mind is full of question and concern .


She finally reached home , she opened the door and sees Gary’s shoes at the shoe rack . “ Gary must be here “ She said . She then enters her bedroom and there he was , sleeping soundly at her bed . She smiled and slowly walk towards the bed , getting closer to him and kiss his forehead . " You must be tired " she whispered . 

She make her way towards the bathroom  to clean up her body before getting to bed . She was washing her hair while thinking about something important . 

" Should I tell him now ? or nex morning ? but will he trust me ? will the others help me ? ahhh . otoke " she said , worried about something that will be happening tomorrow . 


The alarm went on as usual . It was 8 in the morning , this is the normal time for Jihyo to wake up . Gary wake up and he could feel a warm body beside him , he glance at the body besides him and he was happy to know that it was Jihyo sleeping . Gary wakes her up with a kiss on her forehead . She get up , rubs her eyes and do a little stretching .

" Oh ? Did oppa wake you up ? Sorry " he apologize .

" No oppa . It's okay . It was the alarm actually who wake me up " she replied 

" bad alarm ! " he jokes . Jihyo giggled at his jokes . 

Seeing her laugh early in the morning really boost up his energy , making him all energetic to face todays challege , but he doesn't know that the challenge that he'll be facing today was a tough one . 

“ Where have you been last night “ Gary asked her . She remain silent , she doesn’t know what to answer cause she know , her answer would make him mad for sure .

“ at my manager house “ she lied . Without any further question Gary just nodded , he trust her .

" Go wash your face . I'll make some breakfast " he offers . 

" Okay " she replied while walking towards the bathroom .

They had a breakfast together and had a good time . The clock shows 10:45 AM and Gary knows that it’s time for him to leave , he have to go back to his studio and preparing himself for some album recording while Jihyo would probably have to get ready for her YESSE photo shoot .


After having some discussion with Gil about their next album , Gary go for a rest . He took out his phone and go on the internet and he regret it . He saw something that make his heart broken , frustrated and mad , his heart were fill with a bad feeling . He feels like he want to throw his phone over the wall and hoping that the news he saw disappear .

“ So this is why she came home late last night “ He thought to himself for finally knowing the truth behind her weird action last night . He stand up from his couch , making his way to his mirror in his bedroom and suddenly a broken glass sound can be heard . It was Gary’s mirror broken by the force that was earn from Gary’s fist . His hand was covered in blood but he didn’t care . He was so frustrated to care about his surrounding . “ I have to meet her .  tonight ! “ He tell himself .


Jihyo drive back home , while driving she could fell that her heart was pounding for no reason , she somehow could sense that something bad was waiting for her .

It was about 8 PM in when Jihyo reach her house . After unlocking the door , she quickly get inside since it was cold outside . Her house was dark , she switch on the light and she could see Gary’s shoes in the shoe rack . A wide smile could be seen at her face , she was happy that Gary was there . A wide smile on her face but her heart began to pounding hard again . She quickly walks towards the living room , but he’s not there .” Maybe in the kitchen “ she said while walking toward the kitchen .

She reach her kitchen and she could see him , sitting on the dining table , arm-crossed .

“ You came early tonight “ she said with a smile .

“ if not , what you’re gonna do ? “ he replied with a serious tone of voice . Jihyo was stunned with the reply , she looked at Gary’s face . . she could see that he’s in a bad mood , he seems so frustrated but she doesn’t know the reason 

" op-oppa . . what's wrong ? " she asked . . 


Chapter 10 . . updated !

Decided to post this chapter since someone had
make a request for me to update another chapter :)
anyway , feel free to leave a comment and hope you enjoyed this chapter . 
Thanks for your support and thanks for reading ! :D

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors . 


Well , anothe problem came in and it seems quite serious  , is this the end for them ? :o