Chapter 8 : What now ?

Stay

 

Gary’s POV
“ Arghh . Look at what I did ~ “ He rubbed the back of his head . “ I shouldn’t have to yell at her , she’s a women “ Gary squatted next to the tyre of his car . “ It’s my fault anyway . She’s right , I should’ve act like a man and sent her straight to home ., but she’s wrong too right ? acting all cute and stubborn . She’s the main cause of this problem “ Gary was having a conversation with the ego side of him . “ Aghh ! Look at my ego again ! Gary-ahh ! Don’t be like this ! “ He let out a little yell to himself .

End of POV

 

He enters the car and hears Jihyo’s sobbing .

“ Jihyo-ahh “ He said while trying to hold her shoulder

“ Go away ! I hate you ! “ Jihyo shouts and swung her shoulder to get rid of his hand . Gary know that Jihyo was mad with him right now . He decided to give her some time to calm down, he didn’t want to force her and make the situation to become more worst .


Jihyo finally stop sobbing and start wiping her tears , she glance over the window but she sees nothing but darkness . In the car , it was nothing but silence . “ She’s must have already calm down “  He thought to himself .

“ Jihyo-ahh . I’m sorry . I’m sorry for starting this fight . Sorry for insulting you . I know I’ve shouldn’t do that . I’ve should be a man and solve this problem with a good idea , not by fighting . I’m sorry Jihyo-ahh . “ He said while looking down to his lap . He was disappointed with his own action .

“ No oppa “ He could hear her mumble . “ It’s my fault . You’re right from the start . We’ve should go straight to my house but because of my foolish stubbornness we end up here . Sorry oppa . I deserve the yelling and scolding “ She continued with tears running down through her cheeks .

“ No ! It’s my fault ! “ Gary said . “ No ! it’s mine ! “ Jihyo replied . As soon as they realize that they were fighting again , and this time for something stupid , they looked at each other and began to laugh . “ We’re both wrong I guess “ Gary said and giggles . “ Yeah . I guess so “ Jihyo said while wiping her forehead that was sweating from the heat . “ So what we’re gonna do now oppa ? “ She continued .

Gary was out of idea ,  there was no gas station to be found and their hand phone has ran out of batteries . He look at his watch and it’s already 2 AM .
“ We have no choice but to sleep here until the sunrise came “ He said . Jihyo nods and start to lower down the seat . Gary realize that Jihyo is just wearing a simple T-shirt so he stretch his hand to the back seat and reach out for his leather jacket . He gives it to Jihyo

“ No oppa , you should use it . I’m okay “ she refuse to take the jacket

“ How dare you decline oppa offer ? “ He tease

“ Come on Jihyo-ahh , you’re just wearing a simple T-shirt , you must be cold .”

“ and you need it more than me “ he said while putting the jacket onto Jihyo’s body . Jihyo blushed brightly and thanked him .

He was trying to treat her better , since he felt guilty for making her cry .


After a few minutes of silence , they fall asleep inside the car .

They’re sleeping soundly when they got awake by the sound of the car driving through the high-way . They get out from the car , they decided to stop some taxi that was passing by when suddenly a black van stopped right behind their car . The door of the mysterious black van opens and revealing someone that makes the Monday Couple smile widely . . It’s was Sukjin .

“ Hyung !!! “ Gary shouts , he run towards his hyung and hop onto him , making both of them fell onto the ground with full of stone . Sukjin growls in pain when he could feel another body hop onto him and it was Jihyo . The two kids (?) were so happy to see their fellow member .

“ What are you guys doing here ? “ He asked as soon as the Monday Couple get up from him . They both start to explained everything , each of every details were told . From hearing their quite pathetic story , Sukjin offers them a ride back home .

It was a bad memory for both of them but they were grateful that they had a chance to experienced it . Throughout the hard time , they could understand how important they were to each other , they learn that they should work together to solve a problem instead of fighting over it , how they should support each other and be by each other side . It was a good experience for both of them .

And again , the same problem came up .Both of them get scolded by the same person . . and yes . . they promised that they will NOT make the same mistake again . but who knows ? Probably next month they’ll do the same mistake again . 


Chapter 8 . . updated ! 
Yeah , happy ending again . haha 
This chapter was kind of short I guess .
Will be working on something longer . 
anyway , thanks for reading ! feel free to leave a comment :D

 

P/s Sorry of there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .