Chapter 4 : It was you after all

Stay

Hello reader .
So sorry for this late update .
Having some problem lately . .
Anyway , here's chapter 4 . . Enjoy !


 

Gary's POV

It was about 2 weeks since that night . Running Man doesn’t have any filming schedule for this 3 week straight . I did sent her a text , asking her out but she was so busy with her drama filming so she can’t . I was a bit disappointed with it , since I really don’t have that much free time and I really hope that I could spent some times with her . I understand , she is a busy actress .

I was busy on working my next LeesSang album . I’m working hard on it , but it seems that I couldn’t get any ideas for new songs . Ughh , this is frustrating me .  I decided to go on the internet to update my twitter account . I search some quotes from the famous people on  the internet to find some inspiration  for my song , but I just couldn’t find it the right one !

So , I decided to go back to twitter , I checked on my interaction and saw some fans tweeting to me . I’m feeling guilty for not be able to reply each one of them , but I really hope they understand . I was scrolling and scrolling and scrolling when suddenly my eyes stop at this one tweet with a picture . It was from some fan club on twitter of Monday Couple , I click on the pic and saw some edited picture of me and Jihyo . It was beautiful , or should I say , Jihyo was beautiful in there .
Looking into the picture , I started to miss her more .
so I decided to text her again .

End of POV

 

Jihyo  just reach her home from her drama filming when suddenly

*Bzzzz Bzzzz* Bzzzz Bzzzzz*
She could feel that her phone was vibrating in her pocket , she took it out and it was a text from Gary .

From : Gary Oppa [-.-]

Jihyo-ahh . Can we meet ?

She smiled while reading his text .
 

After a few minutes of waiting , Gary’s phone vibrate
He immediately grab it . It was Jihyo !

From : Mong-Ji

Sure oppa . I just reach my house . You can come to my house if you want .

“ Yahooo !!! “ Gary shouts , he was so happy that he can finally meet Jihyo !

He rushes over his room , getting ready .
He go for a quick wash and get himself ready .
He choose to wear a black shirt with a skull picture on it , he then wears his most loved leather jacket and not to forget his LeesSang cap .
He grabs his key and ready to go !


 

Jihyo has just finish taking a shower , she’s feeling fresh .She was wondering where could Gary have been right now , as she was walking towards her bed , her phone rings .

It was a text from Gary , saying that he’ll be reaching soon . Jihyo get panic when she read it , knowing that she has not been ready yet . She hurriedly go to her closet and find some simple shirt to wear .


*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

Her bells ring . Good thing she was fast enough to get ready .
She runs to the door excitedly .
She opens the door and sees two cup of her most favourite drink . Americano .
She was happy to see it , but she was happier to see the man behind those Americano . It was Gary . The man that she waited .

 

Jihyo's POV

“ Free Americano delivery for the most beautiful women ! “ He shouts , I immediately cover his mouth . I’m afraid that the other neighbour will hear it . It will cause a huge scandal between us if anyone sees us together or sees him at my house !

I grab his hand and pull him into my house . I can see that he was in a daze .
He was kind of adorable with that mong face . I turn him over and start pushing him from his back towards to the living room .

“ I’ll take this one” I said while grabbing one of the Americano that he has bought .

He suddenly came close to me . Our faces was just an inch away from each other

“ You really like this don’t you ? “ He asked with a wink . There he is again , making me blush .

“ L-l-like what oppa ? “ I tried to look away . I don’t want him to see me with this face of mine !

“ The Americano of course ! What else ? “ He said , I know he was trying to tease me

but , it’s okay . I like it . .  to have him here with me .
I don’t know what this feeling were , but I know that it grows stronger everyday .
By just thinking of him makes my heart pounding hard .

End of POV

 

They sit next to each other at the sofa while enjoying the Americano and a romance drama at KBS called ‘ Love Secret’

“ Oppa . Why did you want see  me actually ? “ Jihyo asked while taking a sip of her coffee .

“ Hm ? Of course because I miss you ! I miss my most beloved girl “ He answered

“ Haha ! you’re funny oppa . Stop joking around will you ? “ Jihyo replied with a giggle .

“ Jihyo-ahh . . Joking ?? I’m serious Jihyo-ahh . I miss you ! so much ! “ Gary said to himself .

As the time pass by , their night were full of laughter .
She laugh so hard at Gary’s jokes and some funny stories about how Gil fell into the lake at his hometown while trying to catch a fish .

“ Oh Oppa . How I wish this night would never end ! “ Jihyo said with a bright smile on her face .

“ me too Jihyo-ahh . Me too “ Gary mumble .

“ What is it oppa ? I can’t hear you clearly “ Jihyo ask .

“ Ahh ? Ah ! It was nothing ! Hehehe ! “ Gary replied with an awkward smile

“ What’s with that smile oppa ? haha “ Jihyo said .

Gary didn’t reply , he just continue with that awkward smile of his .


They were watching some comedy movie , Jihyo laughed loudly . A bright smile could be seen at her face , Gary stare at her

“ Jihyo-ahh . I need to tell you something “ Gary started

“ Hmm ? What is it oppa ? “

Gary grabs the remote and turned off the TV .

“ Ehh ? Why did you turn it off ? “ Jihyo pouted .

“ because I don’t want to be distracted “ Gary replied with a serious tone

Jihyo was surprise with his answer , he never answer her question with that such a serious kind of voice and face .

“ Jihyo-ahh .  actually . . oppa . .  “

Jihyo could see that he was hesitating .

“ promise oppa that you’ll keep quite . . until oppa finish talking okay ? “ He said

Jihyo nodded . . her heart beat was increasing . she was nervous and excited at the same time .

“We’ve knew each other for about 3 years now and we’ve been involve in a love-line since the first year we meet , by that time I only sees you as my donsaeng but now , through all this year , I could feel something else Jihyo-ahh “ He stopped for a moment . . He looked at Jihyo’s eyes , she was just staring at him with her blank face .

He then continued again “ Oppa have been trying to ignore this feeling after your real boyfriend was announced , but I can no longer ignore it now Jihyo-ahh . “ He then grabs both of her soft hand . “ Oppa loves you Jihyo-ahh . “ and he end it with a love confession . 

He looked at her again and there was no respond . . he feel rejected so he let go of her hands . “ Oppa know that this is so sudden for you and probably not the right time . I know that you’ve probably rejected me right ? It’s okay , oppa understand “ He said , lifting his body up from the sofa when suddenly he could feel someone grabbing his hand .

“ who said that I rejected you ? “ Jihyo’s voice could be heard . She pulls him back to his seat . “ What did you just said ? “ Gary asked for confirmation . “ Do I really need to tell you again ? “ She answered . Gary was dumfounded with her answer , he could feel that his heart was beating fast , probably faster than a train .

“ I’ve been felling the same thing recently oppa “ she continued ,shying her face away , looking directly at the TV in front of them . " I know , maybe you felt this thing for a longer period of time than me . but I could feel that it was strong oppa . stronger from what I felt toward Chang Joo oppa “ she continued , her eyes then makes its way to his face .

He was smiling . . smiling widely . . he then opens his mouth “ are you saying that we ? “ he was about to ask if Jihyo had accept him and Jihyo suddenly “ Oppa , let’s be happy together . let’s make a new beginning for us “ she said while patting on Gary’s lap . Without a word Gary hugs her . . he could smell her scent , a pure sweet scent . He hug her so tightly that there were no space in between . Jihyo in turn just smiled and hug him back . She just love how warm his hug is .

Gary then break the hug , he grab her face pulling it closer to his , he tilt his head a little , not wanting their nose to block their lips . She slowly closed her eyes , she know what Gary gonna do , she then could feel a warm thing on her lips and she knew it was his lips . . pressed to hers in a tender kiss . . Somehow they could feel that the world has slowed down . .

After a few long few second of their first kiss , he then remove his lips from hers . His hand was still grabbing her flawless face . “ Thanks Jihyo-ahh . I love you  “ he said with a soft voice , making him look y enough to melts any women hearts but at this time , he will only doing it only to her . As expected , from hearing his soft and y voice , her heart melts in no time . Her face was getting heated up of and a clear blush can be seen . .

 


 

They spend the whole night talking about their future .
About how they would get through all the hard time together . How they promised to always be there for each other . About how they’ll live their new life as an official couple . It was a beautiful night for both of them . .

On the next morning , they decided to treat all the Running Man member for a lunch , good thing they were all free and agreed to go . They go for a lunch at Gary’s restaurant . Gary cleared up the restaurant for today , so that they could have a comfortable lunch without any fans taking their photo , beside they have an important thing to discuss . After eating , the Monday Couple finally tell them about their relationship , Jihyo said that she hopes that the member could keep it as a secret for the time being because they’re still in an early stage of dating and Jihyo’s scandal with her CEO is still going on even thought they’ve already broken up . They also decided to keep it from the fans . The member understand their situation and give them a full support .


Okay , chapter 4 . . updated !
So , how was it ? please leave your comment :)
Again , sorry for the late update ! 
Please continue to support my fanfic :)

 

P/S Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .