Chapter 21 : It's grocery shopping !

Stay

 

Gary was focusing on his driving .

Jihyo just finished her drama filming today and they’re on their way to a grocery market near Jihyo’s place . The filming venue was quite far from Ilsan . It took about 2 hours to reach there .

The first hour of driving was filled by playing around with each other , making each other jealous and talking about Jihyo’s new drama . Jihyo was partnered up with Jin Hyuk on her new drama and of course Gary felt a little jealous but he understand that it’s her work after all .  

It was filled with non-stop talking

But now , it’s a complete silent in the car . Gary’s mind was in the driving while Jihyo was just starring outside the window , absent-minded .

Realizing the silence , Gary took a glance towards her and he could see that her eyes is slowly getting closed . He understand that she’s tired with the filming but he doesn’t want to get lonely .

Besides , they’re going for a grocery shopping and he knows very well how this middle-age lady hate it when her beauty sleep being disturbed , especially when she’s tired .

Biting onto his lower lips , trying to find the courage to shake her off from her dream land , his hand slowly making its way toward her shoulder  .

“ Jihyo-ahh “ he finally cleared his throat . Gently shaking her shoulder .

“ . . . . “ no respond from her .

“ Geez . . .  “ he sighed . Not wanting to give up , once again he tried to shake her . This time a little harder .

“ Jihyo-ahh . Wake up , don’t leave me alone “ he whined while shaking her continuously . Harder and harder while his eyes was focusing on the street .

* Paaakk ! * he suddenly heard a sound like something being smacked onto the window .

“ Ahh ~ ouch ~ “ she whined while rubbing her head .

Without realizing , Gary had been shaking her too hard until causing her to smacked her head to the window .

“ Ohh ! I’m sorry ! “ he quickly get his hand off her shoulder and apologize .

“ Yah ! what’s that for huh ? “ she shouted

“ Ah ! I just want to wake you up . Sorry “ he apologize again .

“ Can’t you just wake me up more gently ? Do you really have to smacked my head to the window ?! “ she yelled again

“ I didn’t mean to ~ I tried to wake you up by calling your name but you wouldn’t wake up so I tried to shake you , without realizing , I think I shake you too hard . . Sorry “ he whined a apology .

“ *sigh* it’s okay oppa . Sorry for not waking up when you called my name “ she said .

Not wanting to fight with him for tonight since he’s already been too nice for picking her up even when he knows that her filming venue was quite far .

Gary on the other side was kinda shocked with her reaction . Usually she’ll go mad all day whenever he accidently hit or do anything that hurt her physically . but , it was good though . Which man would want to be nagged all night anyway .

“ so what is it oppa ? “ she asked , while adjusting the jacket that have been covering the body from the air-conditioner .

“ Urmm . It’s . . .  “ he mumbled , his mind was trying to find the right answer to her question . He didn’t want to give a lame answer like he’s afraid to get lonely while driving .

“ It’s. . .  urmm . .  it’s “ he mumbled

“ Oppa ? Are you okay ? “ she asked again .

“ Urmm . . you . . urmmm . What would you like to cook for the party ?? “ he asked .

Realizing that his mouth has finally spoke a quite good answer , he smiled awkwardly towards her .

“ Hmm ? For the party huh ? “ she said while thinking .

“ I’m not sure oppa . . What would you like ? “ she asked while leaned back to her seat .

“ Ah ? Oppa ? Urmm . anything would be nice “ he said , still with his awkward smile .

“ Oh come on , come up with some idea oppa . Aren’t you a genius ? “ she

“ Errr . . “

“ think Gary , think ! “ he thought to himself while thinking a suitable dish for the dinner party .

“ How about . . .  “ he stopped

“ what ? “

“ Sesame Steak ? “ he suggested

“ Hmm ? Sesame Steak ? “ she said “ That would be nice ! I’m sure the other would like it ! “ she continued .

“ Hehehehe . Right ? “ he said , this time with much confident tone of voice .

“ Give me one more genius “ she said again

“ Urmm ~ Grilled Steak ? “ he suggested with confident

“ Wahh ! Kang Gary . . is indeed a genius “ she praised him but with a teasing tone

“ Yah ~ What was that supposed to be huh ? Compliment or complaining ? “ he asked jokingly

“ both ! “ she said , cutely let her tongue out before giggling .

“ Hahaha . Okay okay “ he laughed with her .

“ But , won’t that cost too much money oppa ? “ she said worriedly

“ Oh come on , it’s not always “ he said


Finally after 2 hours of driving , they reached the grocery market at Ilsan .

“ Urm , Jihyo-ah . Are you sure it’s fine for us to go to the market together ? Won’t it cause controversy ? “ he asked worriedly .

“ So what ? Why ? You doesn’t want the others to know about us ? “

“ Aish ! It’s not like that . It’s just , you’re an actress . I don’t want to burden you with the controversy . I’m worried “

Looking at how thoughtful her boyfriend are , she giggled .

Even before they dated officially , even after they got through a huge fight , he was still that caring guy that she know . Always taking care of her , always putting someone he loved as his priority .

Gently grabbing his hand . “ Oppa , It’s okay . I guess it’s time to let the public know . . . besides , it’s boring if we just tell them straight away right ? I want some suspense ! “ she said and giggled


Finally , finishing with the ingredients list . Just as planned , they get out from the car . Gary wear his cap  like always , but this time he wore it backward so his face can be clearly seen while Jihyo , not wearing anything to cover her face .

Entering the grocery market boldly .

As soon as they enter , Jihyo linked her arm with Gary’s and start pulling him around the market to find the ingredients .

As they’re walking around , passing some random citizen they’re being recognized instantly . They also could hear some of them start mumbling and taking picture of them

Of course , Gary was a little insecure with it .

“ Don’t worry about it . Just let them be okay ? “ she whispered to him , and patted his hand .


Finally when all the ingredients are in the basket , they walked side by side towards the counter . When suddenly Jihyo stopped

She suddenly grabbed the baking powder .

She looked at him and grinned .

Gary didn’t ask anything but it was obvious that he was confused with her action .

“ Oppa ~ I want to bake a chocolate cake ~ “ she said and put the baking powder into the basket .

“ whaa . . what ?? chocolate cake ? Are . . Are you sure ? “ he asked her with confusion .

“ why ? I can bake a cake you know . Are you doubting my ability ? “ she said

“ O . . Of course not . . It’s just that . .  Are you sure that we have enough time ? “ he lied .

Well , it was obviously he was worried about it , but not about the time but about her skill in baking . Ever since he know her , he never heard or knew that she could bake a cake .

“ Wait “ she glared

“ You’re not trusting me ? “ she continued 

“ what ? ahh . urmm . Of course not . Ha ha ha “ he said and faking a laugh .

“ Please oppa “ she suddenly begged .

She grabbed his hand and start pulling and shaking him while trying to act cute .

Being that usual Gary who couldn’t stand of her cuteness , he sighed and nodded . Agreeing .

“ yeayy ! “ she shouted and start giggling while grabbing the ingredients for the chocolate cake .


At Jihyo’s house

As soon as he enter the house he quickly walk toward the kitchen and put the grocery on top of the dining table before weakly walk towards the couch in front of the TV .

Even with the lift , the grocery was still heaving for him .

“ It’s just the ingredients oppa ~ I thought you’re an expert in martial art “ She while handing him a cup of coffee .

“ I didn’t exercise lately “ he said and took a sip of the coffee

“ That’s why your tummy is getting bigger “ she teased and poked on his tummy

“ Yah ~ I’m losing weight you know “ he said

“ Yeah right . Look at that tummy “ she continue to and start to poke his tummy again .

“ Okay okay . Enough with the teasing “ He said and finished up the coffee

“ I’ll be leaving now “ he said and stood up

“ Oh come on ~ Are you sulking ? “ she again , this time while pinching on his .

“ Stop it already will you ? I’m leaving . Go and take a rest “ he said and walk toward the door .

“ Oppa ~ “

Following him from behind , she grabbed onto his hand .

“ Oppa ~ Don’t be mad , I’m sorry . I was just playing around . Please don’t be mad oppa ~ I’m sorry . . Really “ she said with a low voice , while looking down and pouted .

 

It was a silent for a moment .

 

“ Hahahahaha “ she suddenly hear him laughing

“ Aiigoo . Look at this lady “ He said while giggling before grabbing her face .

“ I was just joking . Why would I be mad with you , it’s not like I have a bad temper like Jongkook “ he said jokingly but with a gentle voice .

“ Yah . . you ~ “ she pinched on Gary’s tummy again

“ Ouch ! Come on . Don’t be mad “ he said

“ You must pay for it “ she said and grinned

“ Okay . With what ? “

Slowly , she put her finger on her lips . Giving him a sign for a kiss on the lips .

He smiled and blushed over her action . " Wooahh . Is it just me or you're actually trying to get a kiss from me ? " 

" Why ? It is wrong to get a kiss from my own boyfriend ? " she asked him back .

He chuckled and looked at her , straight to the eyes before gently holding her by her chin while his other hand grabbed her by the waist and slowly pulling her closer for a kiss . 

Jihyo slowly put her hand around his neck and enjoying the kiss . 

( Well , a kiss is a priority when you’re about to leave your girlfriend/boyfriend house right ? Hehehehe )


Hey guys , it's been a while . It's not really to late right to wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year or in Korea , it's Happy Lunar New Year . Hehehehe .
So , here's the new chapter from me . Hope you guys enjoy reading it ! ^^

P.s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors ^///^