Chapter 3 : Meeting You

Stay

*tick tick  tick  tick  tick  tick *  The clock is ticking . .

The clock show that it was already 5:45 PM in the evening .

Jihyo was taking a nap at the living room . A long nap . She was still exhausted from last night . She was sleeping soundly while wearing Gary’s LeeSsang cap .
Gary left his LesSang cap while he was rushing to get back home . Yes , he was here last night and yes , they spend the whole last night together . It was a tough night for both of them .


Jihyo suddenly wake up . She was still in her mong state , trying to get her sense back . She rubs her eyes , she yawn and stretch while looking at the clock hanging on her wall . She was surprised to know that it was almost 6:00 PM already . She promised herself to go to Gary’s studio around 4:00 PM but it was totally late right now !

She rushed herself to her bedroom , getting herself ready . She tried to be as simple as possible since it was just a stop-by (that what she thought ). She ware her black t-shirt with a blue jeans , grabbing her black sunglasses and a cap and not to forget Gary’s LeeSsang cap .
Before she left the house , she makes sure that all the windows are locked .


She finally enters her car, she look at her watch and it was already 6:30 PM .


“ Ughh ! “ She growls to herself , showing how frustrate she was with herself .

She start the engine and start driving to Gary’s studio . While on the way she tried to call him several time , but no answer .

“ He must have been really busy “ She thought to herself , but there’s no turn back for now ! The only thing that she can do now is hoping that Gary is at his studio by the time she reach there .

 

Meanwhile at Gary’s studio . . . .

 

*beep beep* *beep beep*
Gary’s phone was ringing . .
*beep beep* *beep beep*’

It was ringing for about a hundred times already but Gary didn’t answer it .
because it wasn’t loud enough to wake him up .

He was so busy today , he had a meeting with some people to discuss about LeeSsang’s new album , and by the time he reach his studio , he have to continue to finish his songs . He was out of idea , he was so stress so he decide to take a nap .
Just like Jihyo , his ‘nap’ turn out to be a long nap .

Gil didn’t go back to the studio with him because Gil have to go back to his hometown right after their meeting , because his mother was sick again .

*knock knock* *knock knock*

There’s someone knocking on Gary’s studio door.
It was Jihyo .
 

“Eyyy ! Where is he ??!! “ She said while knocking on the door . . again and again . .  harder and harder . . until she took her phone out and start calling Gil . .

“ Ohh ? Jihyo-ahh ? “ Gil answered

“ Oppa ? Where are you ? is Gary oppa with you ? “ She asked

“ I’m at my hometown Jihyo-ahh . and no , He should be at the studio by this time “ Gil said .

“ Really ? I’m in front of your studio already , I tried to knock a hundred time already but no one answer .  He didn’t even answer my phone calls “ She starting to get frustrated again .

“ Are you serious Jihyo-ahh ? Hmmm . Try to search around the vases  , there should be a spare key . Try using it to get in to the studio .. “ Gil explained

“ Hmm . around the vases ? “ Jihyo said to herself while searching for the spare key .

“ Ahh ! Found it ! “ Jihyo throw a small shouts

“ Good then Jihyo-ahh . I’ve to go now . Bye ! “ Gil cut off the call

She tried to unlock the door and . . success !

The studio was dark . .
The lights were off . Jihyo tries to search for the light switch and found it . She turn on the light and it was a mess !
Dirty shirt were hanging everywhere , empty cans fill the table , papers with song lyrics were all over the floor .

“ What the – “ She said while walking around the studio , she suddenly stop when she sees a familiar figure , sleeping soundly at the table . She came closer and realize it was Gary . . Sleeping at the table with full of song lyrics .

“ Oppa “ She said , trying to wake him up .

“ . . . . “ there’s no response from Gary .

“ Oppa . . Wake up . . “ She tried again , this time while shaking his body .

“ 5 minutes “ Gary finally answered .

“ No more 5 minutes oppa ! Wake up “

“ Ahh . Come on Gil-ahh . Hyung is tired ! “ Gary said while sleeping , he still didn’t realize that it was Jihyo .

Jihyo giggles .

“ Oppa . . It’s me . . Jihyo “ She whispered at him and start blowing his ears , trying to to get him up .

“ Ahh ! Why ?! “ Gary yells while looking up . He rubs his eyes , trying to get a better vision of the figure that was standing beside him .

He finally realize that it was Jihyo . Jihyo was stunned by Gary’s yell , looking at him like she was about to cry . That was the first time that Gary ever shouts at her , looking so mad .

“ Ahh Jihyo-ahh ! Miahne ! Oppa didn’t meant to yell at you ! “ He tried to apologize .

“ It’s okay oppa “ Jihyo answered

“ Jihyo-ahh . Why are you here ? How did you get in ? “ Gary ask her

She didn’t reply , she just took out the spare key that she find . She show it to Gary and he nods , showing that he understand how did she get in .

“ Miahne Jihyo-ahh . Oppa’s studio is such a mess “ Gary said while rubbing his head . He was embarrassed .

“ No oppa . It’s okay . I understand , You’re a busy man “ Jihyo said

“ Let me clean this up for you “ Jihyo said while folding her sleeve , getting ready for some tidy up .
 

“ Ahh . No Jihyo-ahh . You shouldn’t have to ! “ Gary try to stop her . He felt guilty for making her clean up for the mess that he have cause .

“ It’s okay oppa . Go take a bath first okay ? This is nothing “ Jihyo replied while pushing Gary towards the bathroom .

Gary can’t do anything to stop his Jihyo . She was really like a girlfriend to him . Gary felt happy and thankful for having a chance to get to know her and for getting a chance to be in a love line with such a wonderful women  .

Jihyo start cleaning up by clearing the table that was full of empty cans . Then she moves on to the dirty clothes that was hanging everywhere . The only words that came through was “ Pftt , Man “ , she understand that he must have been really busy with the album . Lastly , she start arranging the papers on the floor . It was full of song lyrics and a sketch , it must have come from the boringness .

Jihyo finish cleaning up in about 20 minutes when she decide to go check on her oppa .

“ Oppa ! Are you done ? What taking you so long in there ? “ Jihyo shouts from the outside of the bathroom .

“ I’m done ! “ He replies and in no time , he open up the bathroom door .

Jihyo blush when he sees Gary’s body after washing up . She immediately  turn the way around , trying not to look at him .

“ Go wear some clothes .I’ll be waiting outside .  Hurry “ She told him while trying to hide her red face from Gary

“ Araso “ Gary answered and making his way toward his closet . Trying to find some t-shirt and a pants .

A few minutes later , Gary came out from his bedroom .

He could see that Jihyo was already relaxing at his couch , watching some drama on the TV .

“ What are you watching ? “ Gary asked and sit right next o her .

“ Hm ? Nothing , just some drama “ She answered , her eyes are still fixed to the TV

“ Oh ! btw , why are you here ? “ Gary asked

“ Ahh ! Yes ! your cap oppa ! “ Jihyo finally remember .

“ You left your cap at my living room this morning . remember ? “ Jihyo said while handing him his LesSang cap .

“ Ah yes ! No wonder I felt something was missing ! “ He said cheerfully while wearing his cap back .

Jihyo did nothing , she just smile .

“ Aren’t you hurgry ? “ Gary asked while rubbing his tummy .

“ I am “ Jihyo replied .

“ What would you like to eat ? Let’s order something “ Gary said and took his phone out , searching for his restaurant number .

“ Anything good from your restaurant . “ Jihyo replied

“ Everything is good Jihyo-ahh “ Gary said while glaring at her

“ Hehehe , I mean , the best from the menu oppa “ Jihyo said while putting her tongue out .

“ Arasso “ Gary replied and start calling his restaurant .


 

After all the eating , they decide on watching some Running Man old episode .

They have a long talk that night , about how they miss ‘finding the guess’ games , how they miss the old Monday Couple used to be , they were always stuck with each other back then . How she miss being framed by Kwangsoo and how he miss being with Jong Kook and Haha as ‘ Jong Kook with the two kid “ .

 


 

It was 11:00 PM already . .

“ Ahh Oppa , I need to get home now . I’ve a drama filming on the next morning “ Jihyo said while getting ready to leave

“ Can’t you stay ? “ Gary suddenly ask

Jihyo was surprise with the sudden question . She was about to answer when

“ Joke ! “ Gary said while laughing

“ You really take it serious do you ? “ Gary continues to

“ Yahh ! Do it again and this will be the last time you see me here ! “ She threatening him

“ Arasso arasso ! I’ll stop . Haha ! “ Gary replied

“ I’ve to go now oppa . Bye , take care “ Jihyo said while making her way to his door

“ Okay Jihyo-ahh . you too , take care “ Gary stand up , taking her to the door .

 

They waves at each other and say good bye .

Somehow , Jihyo felt that she doesn’t want to leave but because of her work , she have to . She slowly walks towards  her car .
Meanwhile Gary at the studio was just standing there , at the door . Hoping that Jihyo would just turn back but he know that it was useless . He have to understand that she is a busy actress and besides , they were nothing but an on-screen couple .

Jihyo start the engine and start driving home .

 


 

Chapter 3 , updated !
Thanks for reading :)
Please do leave a comment about what you think of this chapter .
Thanks for supporting !
Will try to update chapter 4 soon :)

 

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .