Chapter 19 : Planning on Something

Stay

It’s a windy night and they’re on a modern cruise ship .

Gary who was searching for her for almost an hour finally reach at the bow of the ship , he smiled warmly as soon as he sees the figure that he has been searching .

Jihyo was relaxing herself at the outside part of the ship , exhaling the cold air while enjoying the scenery of the open seas at the bow of the big ship .

He slowly began to walk towards her , trying to be quite as he could so she wouldn’t notice him coming from the back .

“ Ahhhh ! “ she yelled as soon as she felt someone hugging her from behind , without knowing who was it , she tried her best to free herself from the hug .

“ Shhh “ “ It’s oppa , don’t be scared “ he whispered . Jihyo’s face immediately reddening from the embarrassment she felt . Yelled like she’s been robbed probably has cause her to get many attention from the other passenger .

Fortunately , only a few of them has their eyes on her . The other was busy enjoying the breeze with their own partner , some of them were spending their time alone .

She quietly pinched on Gary’s arm that was circling her waist , he flinched from the pain causing Jihyo to chuckled .

“ You really made me surprise “ she mumbled

“ Just want to have some fun with you . I’ve been searching you all over the place you know ? I even got lost “ he complained with an aeygo voice and pouted cutely .

“ Haha , really oppa ? Poor you ~ well , at least you found me here “ she replied .

“ you didn’t flirt with the handsome crew here right ? “ he jokingly questioned .

“ me ? I should be asking you that “

“ Hahaha , the female crews here are no match for your beauty “ he said and tightened the hug .

She smiled and turned around , holding his face with her both hand . She pulled him for a sweet kiss . She could feel his smiles between the kisses .

Breaking the kiss , “ Jihyo-ahh . What do you wish for right now ? “ he suddenly asked .

He could see that she was trying hard to think the best answer when suddenly “ How I wish you could JUST WAKE UP ALREADY ! “ she yelled and he could feel a soft smack right on his face .

He instantly wake up from his dream .

His eyes were widen opened , his body automatically get into a sitting position . He looked next to his leg and it was a pillow , he looked in front of him and there she was , standing in front of him with her both hand on her waist . Her face didn’t show a good feeling .

“ Yah ! Wake up already ! it’s almost 8 ! “ she nagged .

Finally gained his sense , he rubbed his head .

“ 8 ? it’s still early ! “ he pouted

“ No it’s not , I know you have an early schedule today for your album right ? you should be ready by now ! “ she nagged while pointing on the clock , hanging at the wall .

“ I know , but can’t you wake me up more sweetly ? instead of hitting me with a pillow ? I was having a good dream just now “

She smiled at how cute her boyfriend acted with his half-awake face . She slowly get on to the bed and crawling slowly towards him .

She gives him a quick peek on his lips , before apologizing about her action .

“ as cute as ever “ he said and smiled .

Jihyo blushed and quickly pushed him out of the bed and continue pushing him towards the bathroom door . As soon as they reached it , she slapped right at his , making him screamed in shocked .

“ Hahaha , since when did you turned this naughty huh ? “ He teased while rubbing his .

“ Why ? can’t I be naughty with my own boyfriend ?? “ she asked jokingly .

He grinned , he grabbed her waist and pushed her to the wall , slowly bringing his face closer to hers . He whispered

Of course you can , I like it that way but you can’t never be as naughty as me “ he said in a low voice .

Realize what he meant , she could feel her face was reddening brightly . She closed her eyes tightly and she hit him a few times before pushing him hard enough to make him fall hard onto the floor , causing Gary whined in pain .

“ Yah ! The place where you slapped me in the hasn’t fully recover yet and you already pushed me this hard ? “ he whined on the floor  while looking at her with a pitiful face .

“ Why did you say such a thing to me huh ? you ert ! “ she said and hit him again .

“ What ert ? I was just joking . Ughhh , it hurts Jihyo-ahh “ he whined again , letting out his about-to-cry face .

Looking at his cute acting , her hearts melt . She squatted down beside him . She patted her head .

“ Haha ! I’m sorry oppa , it must be hurt right ? Sorry “ she apologize with aeygo .

He smiled and said “ it’s okay “ . Jihyo helped him to get up , she hugged him from behind before letting him enter the bathroom for his bath .


Jihyo is at the kitchen , almost done preparing breakfast for Gary and also for herself . She knew that today is going to be a long day for both of them . He would be busy for shooting his new album , while she’ll be shooting her new drama with Choi Jin Hyuk .

She saw Gary come out from the bedroom and walking straight towards her .

He walked behind her , and hugged her from the back . He kissed her check before burying his face on her shoulder , breathing in her scent . He always love how she smell , even when he was having a hard day when it comes to Jihyo being close to him and he could breath in her scent , it could put his mind in peace .

“ Saranghae “ he whispered at her and tightened the hug .

She smiled , she hold onto his arm which was circling her waist from behind .

“ Saranghae yeobo “ she replied causing Gary chuckle in happiness .

“ Hurry oppa , go sit there . I’ll bring the breakfast “ she said while pointing towards the dining table .

“ Let me help you “ he said , trying to grab the breakfast plate .

She lightly slapped on his hand , making him stop .

“ It’s okay oppa . I can do it “ she said and pushed him out of the kitchen

“ I’m such a lucky guy to have her with me “ he thought to himself .


They’re enjoying their breakfast when an idea popped into Gary’s mind .

“ Jihyo-ahh “

“ Yes oppa ? “

“ Let’s do some party “ he suggested

Jihyo looked at him with confusion .

“ Party ? for what oppa ? “ she asked while munching on her food .

“ Nothing , you know . For us “ he said

“ For us ? for what ? “ she asked again

“ I know we had some hard time not long ago right ? I’m just happy that we get trough of it and our relationship has become much more better than before . So , I guess I want to share this happiness with our close friends , like the Running Man member and Gil “ he explained

Jihyo who was focusing on what he say , nodded in agreement .

“ I agree with you oppa . It would be nice to have the member and Gil oppa to celebrate this happiness with us “ she said and smiled warmly

“ but “

“ but what Jihyo-ahh ? “ he asked

“ We’re both busy oppa , do you think we have the time to prepare and have a good time with it ? “ she asked . Their schedule was really tight since both of them was having a project . Jihyo with her new drama filming and Gary with his first solo mini album .

Gary remained silence , he really want to have it done . Glancing at the clock hanging on the wall , he tries to remember her schedule and tries to find some free time .

“ My shooting will be finished around 6pm and by tomorrow my shooting will start by the afternoon and end by the evening  . How about you ? “

“ Me ? Well , for today I’ll be finished around 7pm , tomorrow I’ve to go for the script meeting at the afternoon and since it was just a meeting so it would be finished by the evening “ she said , trying to recall her schedule for the two days .

“ It’s done ! “ he yelled in excitement

“ done ? what done oppa ? “ she asked

“ I’ll pick you up when you finish your filming today . Since we both will be free after that , let’s go for some groceries shopping . Then by tomorrow , after we’re done with work we could prepare for the party by the evening and call them over by the night . Good right ? “

“ Wahh ! Mr.Kang ! You’re quite a genius huh ? “ she said and clapped her hand .

“ I should be your manager then “ he said proudly .

“ but , can we really be fine by the next morning Mr.Kang ? It’s a party you know , you can’t say no to the soju “ she said in a teasing voice

Gary’s proud face suddenly changed to a pathetic face .

“ I guess I’m not that genius “ he mumbled

“ Hahaha , I’m joking oppa . It’s a good idea , since we still have some work to do by the next morning , let’s don’t drink too much of the soju okay ? deal ? “ she said while handing out her hand , offering him a promise .

He sighed and grabbed her hand .

“ Agree “ he said and shook their hand

“ Oh come on , not with that face oppa . It’s still gonna be fun . Don’t worry “ she said , trying to console him .

 


 

Hello people , I'm sorry for my late update . I'm really busy with school .
Anyway , here's chapter 19 and I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter ^^
Can't wait for Gary's first solo mini album ( Mr.GAE) by this 15th January and Jihyo's new drama ( Emergency Couple / Emergency Man and Woman ) with Choi Jin Hyuk by this 24th January ! ^^ 

 

P/s Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors .