Chapter 20 : Loving You

Stay

“ Oppa ~ I’ll be finish quite late for tonight . Are you sure you can pick me up ? “ she asked in a concern voice , not wanting to burden her boyfriend . Despite his busy schedule for his new album , he probably felt tired .

“ Late ? Sure Jihyo-ahh . Just call me when you’re about to finish “ he said

“ Urmm . Are you sure ? Won’t you be tired ? It’s okay if you’re tired , I could ask my manager to pick me up and do the groceries shopping with me instead “

“ Yah ~ Jihyo-ahh . How many times must  I say this huh ? I’m okay with it . When it comes to you I can’t never be tired , besides I want to do the groceries shopping with my beautiful women ~ “ he whined

She giggled while listening to his cheesy word .

“ Okay then oppa ~ See you later “ Jihyo finally agreed .

Wait !! “ he suddenly shouted through the phone .

“ Wh-what is it oppa ? are you alright ? “

“ Saranghae chagiya ~ “

Jihyo blushed as she heard the word . It takes a while for her to respond since she was giggling to much .

“ You’re not gonna reply that ? “

“ Haha . Saranghae oppa ~ I’ve to go now . I’ll be seeing you later okay ? “

“ Okay chagiya ~ bye “ he said and cut off the call with a wide smile on his face .


From : My Jihyo

Oppa , I’ll be finishing soon .

He instantly get up from his couch as soon as he read her message . Grabbing his cap , car keys and wallet , he rushed over to the door . He doesn’t want to be late since he knows very well how Jihyo hate waiting , he’ll be nagged all night if he’s late .

Rushing yet carefully towards the car park , quickly finding his car and start the engine .


“ fuuhh ~ “ he sighed in satisfied . He reached her filming venue and she was still busy preparing for her leave . So he decided to wait for her patiently .

After a few minutes of waiting , he could see her running over to his car with a bright smile . Making himself smile .

She entered the car suddenly greet him with a kiss on the cheek , surprising him .

“ Hm ? I guess something good happen today ? “ he said with a teasing voice while his hand touching the point where she kissed him .

“ Why ? Is it wrong to greet my boyfriend with a kiss ? what ? do you want me to greet you coldly ? “ she replied

“ I was just joking , there’s no need to be mad . “ He said and laughed

“ I’m not mad ~ “ she said and let her tongue out  .


“ So , tell me what happened today that make you full of energy even after filming huh ? “ he said while driving .

“ I’m not telling ~ You’ll be jealous “ she replied

“ Jealous ? Why is that ? Tell me “

“ No ~ “

“ Oh come on ~ Please “ he begged

“ I spent today’s filming holding on Jinhyuk hand while wearing a wedding dress “ she said while showing a photo of her and Jinhyuk from today’s filming . Purposely making him jealous .

“ . . . . “ he respond with a silent while putting on a jealous plus pathetic face .

“ Hahaha ! What’s with that face oppa ? “

“ Nothing “ he said , trying making himself focusing on his driving

“ See ! you’re jealous “ she

“ No “ he refuses to admit

Watching at his silly action , she giggled . Slowly she move closer to him and lift up her finger , carefully trying to poke his cheek .

Poking her partner cheek seems so fun for this lady , whenever Gary was focusing on something  , she’ll try to attract his attention by poking his cheek .

It isn’t the poking cheek were fun , it’s the respond she’ll get after it . After she poked his cheek , he’ll always turned to her with a blush and a silly yet cute smile . That’s the thing she loves the most .

But this time it’s kinda different . He did turned his face to her , but not with his usual silly face . This time he just smiled and focusing back to his driving .

“ Look at my phone “ he said suddenly while pointing his phone that was in his pocket .

Following his order , she took out the phone and waited to his respond .

“ Unlocked it and go to the album . I have something better “ he said and chuckled

Sensing something weird but she just followed his words .

She unlocked his phone and tap on the album sign .

A photo popped out

Jihyo was shocked by the photo , but her shocked face soon turned into a jealous face .

“ fine . You win “ she said and pouted .

“ Hahaha ! What’s with that huh ? “ he again .

“ So that’s why you’re not tired huh ? “ she asked him

“ What ? you mean them ? I don’t know ~ “

Not satisfied with his answer , she pouted even more and looked outside the window . Deciding to ignore it .

It was a picture of Gary with some y girls who he worked with while shooting the MV for his solo album .

“ Haha . Come on ~ Don’t be like that ~ I’m joking I’m joking “ he apologize

“. . . . . “ she didn’t respond

“ Ommo ~ look how cute she is ~ Jihyo-ahh ~ Chagiyaaaa ~ “ he said with a sweet voice . Making her smile a little but still she tried had to hold the smile .

“ Look ~ she’s smiling ~ Hahahaha ! Of course I’m tired for today , even with them working with me I still feel tired with all the work . But the reason I ignore this tiredness is because I’ll be seeing my cutie pie here “

Right after he finished his cheesy word , she laughed out .

“ Ahh ~What is that ?? It’s giving me goosebumps “ she said while laughing .

He didn’t respond with words but instead he laughed along with her .

Seeing her laugh brightly , his tiredness faded away . Having her beside him , laughing and smiling , how he hope that this moment would last forever . It was like the most wanted dream had come true to have her as a girlfriend . and there’s a few more dream that he wanted to make it come true .

It was to make her smile and laughing always , making her happy , making her feel safe with him , making her feel loved and appreciated by him and of course , making her his wife one day .

" I'll make my dream come true . I promise that to myself and you , my love " he thought to himself 

 

Hello readers , I'm sorry for my late update and sorry if this chapter was kinda short . 
anyway , feel free to leave a comment about what you think of this chapter .
Thank you and please keep supporting me ! ^^