Chapter 14 : Sharing

Stay

“Wh-who ? What do you mean hyung ? hehe “ Gary answered and let out a nervous laugh .

“ Gary-ahh . Hyung know both of you almost 3 years now . Tell me the problem , between you and Jihyo “ Jaesuk said .

Gary didn’t answer him , he just look at Jaesuk’s face and give a sigh . “ It’s nothing hyung “ he lied and faking a smile .

Gary quickly said good bye to Jaesuk and enter his car . Jaesuk didn’t had a chance to stop him , all he could do was shouting his name hoping he’ll turn around and tell him the truth .

“ Hyung . What’s with the yell ? “ Joongkook said while tapping his shoulder . Jaesuk was surprised with Jongkook’s sudden skinship , he turn his head to look at Jongkook’s face and let out a heavy sigh .

Gary and Jihyo . I think they have some problem “ he said to Jongkook .

“ problem ? What is it ? “


“ I don’t know . Gary wouldn’t tell me . Don’t you notice how awkward they seem today ? “ he asked.


“ I do , they didn’t talk much today “ Jongkook said , agreeing on Jaesuk .

Since it was late already , the two decided to head back home . They wanted to know what really happened between those two lovebird , so they decided to talk to them tomorrow and hoping that at least one of them will tell them .


“ Are we too obvious ? “ Gary thought to himself while lying down on his bed . He grabbed his phone , and stare at his phone wallpaper , it was still a picture of him and Jihyo . Gary missed Jihyo , but the ego side of him wouldn’t let the body call or text her . He missed her smile , her laugh , her sweet voice . . everything about her . .

He slowly put his phone under his pillow and tried to go asleep . Of course , he was still frustrated with her , but some part of his heart still hoping that he got a chance to dream her tonight . Even if it was just a dream , at least having a chance to dream her smile will be good enough to cool him down .

Meanwhile Jihyo was still wide awake , staring blankly to the ceiling . She was absent minded at that time . Doesn’t know what to do , neither what to think . She lie down to her bed , close her eyes , trying to go asleep but after a few second , her eyes choose to open again . She was having a hard time , her body desire a rest but her blank brain wouldn’t let her .

She searched for her phone over the bed , when she found it she decided to listen to some music on her phone . She pressed the music player , and start searching for some relaxing music , but all she could find was Leessang’s music . She’s a fan of Leessang , she loves to hear Gary’s rapping part . Even thought their song genre was hip hop , is still manage to make Jihyo calm down by hearing it .

With no other choice , she just pick some random song . It was Ballerino by Leessang . The lyric hits her , it was just the right song for her at that time .

The idea of having to protect something
Even though it wears you out,
Even though you go crazy,
doing that for you , I went crazy
I was a ballerina that danced for you
at your beck and call
Your face turned red as you laughed at me,
All darkness turned to light.
Even though the world turns,
we said the we wouldn’t,
That we would always stay together.
We promised we would follow
one path together
But I’m alone
Still I reluctantly dance to the lingering music
Like a carousel in a darkened carnival
I’ll keep on smiling till death
Believing you will come back  (Ballerino  - LeeSSang  feat. ALI )

As Jihyo listen to the music , her eyes slowly closed and fall asleep with his music and his word .

 

Next Morning 

Jihyo woke up with a fresh new feeling . She didn’t know why , but she felt fresh than the other day . She could hear her phone vibrating , so she took her phone and it showed a sign of “Low Battery” .
“ I must have forget to turn off the music last night “ she sighed and quickly plugged the charger in .

After the phone was confirmed charging , she walk towards some wide space of her room and do some stretching . Finish stretching up , just like the usual day she’ll have her bath , breakfast and getting ready for a new day outside .


Gary was driving , heading toward his studio . He had nothing to do for today , so instead of doing nothing at his apartment he decided to spent the day at his studio . Maybe having a talk with his partner Gil , or drink up some beer , or have some soju or maybe having a diner at his own restaurant .

He was still on the way , when suddenly his phone rang .

“ Yes ? Gary’s speaking “ he answered the call .

“ Gary-ah ! Are you free today ?? “ It was Jongkook’s voice .

“ Erm . Yes hyung . I’ve nothing to do “ he replied

Good ! I’m free too ! Come to my house ! Let’s have a drink ! “ Jongkook offers , without hesitation Gary agrees and start turning his car , heading towards Jongkook’s house .

“ That’s weird . Whenever he had some free time , he’ll spent it at the gym . . and drink ? in the morning ? what get into that guy “ Gary thought to himself while continue driving towards his house .

Because of traffic jam , he reached about one and a half hour since Jongkook called . He entered his house , and Jongkook wasn’t joking . There were some bottle of soju on his coffee table and one of the bottle were empty , probably Jongkook drank  it while waiting for his arrival .

Since Gary is a guy who love drinking , especially with his hyungs and friends . Without thinking much further of the affect , he drank it up . Almost 3 bottle for himself , he was half drunk already when Jongkook suddenly asked him

“ How are you with Jihyo ? “ he asked .

As soon as the question were asked , Jongkook could see a bitter expression of Gary’s face .
 

Jongkook’s POV

Yes , something bad had happened . “ We had a little fight “ and finally Gary opened his mouth ! I was kinda surprise with his answer , I know it’s normal for a couple to fight but I’ve know them for 3 years now , and for the past years they never had a fight , well they did had a playful fight sometime .

“ about what ? “ I continued to ask him . He looked at me with that bitter face of his .

“ didn’t you check the internet ? “ he asked me back .

“ I was busy at the gym , so I didn’t really pay attention to the internet “ I said .

He sighed  and I put my hand around his shoulder , trying to make him tell me himself .

“ She’ll be marrying soon . . . with someone else “ he mumbled . 

“ Jihyo ?! Marrying someone else ?! “ I yelled . Gary nodded , he put down the bottle of soju and covered his pathetic face with his hand and I began to hear a sobbing .

I rubbed his back smoothly , trying to make him calm down . After a few minutes , he tell me everything about what happened to them while crying . I could feel his sadness .

End of POV

“ Gary-ahh . Don’t be like this ? I’m sure she have an explanation . Give her a chance will you ?? “ Jongkook said .

“ Chance ? I’ve give her so many chance hyung ! and look what she did to me ! “ Gary replied and sighed .

After an hour of sharing Gary’s problem with Jongkook , he finally decided to go home to relax his mind . Jongkook was disappointed with Gary’s action that he doesn’t want to give a chance to Jihyo to explain this matter .

After tidying up the empty bottles , he sit down on his couch . He took out his phone and start calling his Jaesuk-hyung .

As soon as Jaesuk answered

“ Hyung ! I know it already ! “ he yells .

“ Really ? then tell me . faster ! “ Jaesuk respond .

Jongkook take a deep breath and start explaining Gary’s pathetic story , from A-Z and Jaesuk listen with full of attention .

After Jongkook long explanation ends “ ahh ! I’ve read the news but I didn’t expect that Gary would be jealous . He understand Jihyo’s situation well enough to care about stuff like that “ Jaesuk speak out what was in his mind . 

“ Yeah hyung but maybe this thing has gone too far and Gary couldn’t stand it anymore “ Jongkook said . Jaesuk didn’t respond , he was busy thinking about how to settle this thing . “ So what now ? “ Jongkook said .

“ How about we take them to somewhere private , you take Gary and I’ll take Jihyo and make it like they meet by accident , then we’ll let them talk“ Jaesuk stated his ideas . After his long explanation on ideas , Jongkook agreed . 


Chapter 14 . . updated !
So , what's gonna happen to them ? haha
Thanks for reading ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

P/S Sorry if there were any wrong spelling or grammatical errors