Chapter 1 : The Heart Breaking Night

Stay

It was a rainy night . .

She was crying . . while hugging her pillow tightly .

Her pillow was wet because of her non-stop tears running down to her cheeks . .

“ I’m such a fool !! “ she starts blaming herself . . for trusting him . . for loving him . .

She start hitting her pillow . . hard . . she throw it away , causing the frames at her desk beside her bed to fall and broke . .  just like how her heart was broken into pieces . .

She know that she couldn’t handle this thing alone . . She needs someone to comfort her . . She grab her phone beside her and start scrolling through her contact list , trying to find that someone’s name . . who she can count on . .

She stops and press his name . .
She don’t know why , but her mind automatically think of him . . Gary . .
Gary was her most beloved oppa . . He was always there for her . .

 

*beep beep* *beep beep*
He was working on his new song when suddenly his phone start ringing . .
He took out his phone and sees her calling him .
He was happy to get a call from her .
 

“ Hello ? Jihyo-ahh . What’s up ? “ He answered it cheerfully .


“ Oppa . . . “ She replies with a weak voice .

He could hear her sobbing and sniffling .


“ Jihyo-ah ?? Are you okay ?? What’s wrong ?? Are you crying ? “ Hearing her sobs makes him worried .


“ Oppa . . . I need you . . . here . .  “ Jihyo said while crying . .
Before he could say anything , she cut-off the call . .

 

 

What’s going on here ?? Why is she calling me and crying ?? Did something happen to her ?? “ He was confuse and worried at the same time . .

 

He hurriedly grab his LeeSsang Cap and his car key . .
He was in a rush . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX about half an hour later XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

*ding dong* *ding dong*

Jihyo’s bells ring . .

Without hesitating , she open the door . .
Revealing him. . standing right in front of her house . .

“Jihyo-ahh ?? Are you okay ?? Why are you crying ?? “ He asked with full of worries .

She reply it with a sudden hug . .

He was shocked by her action . . He was happy to receive the hug . . from the girl who he loves so much . .

but that happiness fade away when he hears her sobbing again .

He could feel that his shirt was getting wet because of her tears . .

He hug her back and start rubbing her back smoothly . . trying to comfort her . .

“ It’s okay Jihyo-ahh . Just keep crying . . It will make you better . .I’m here for you “ He said while patting her back . .

 

After a new minutes of crying and hugging she finally stop and breaks the hug . .

“ Gomawoo Oppa . . For coming over . . I’m sorry for greeting you with tears “
Jihyo said while looking down .

“ Eyy ! Jihyo-ahh , gweanchana . . I’m okay as long as you’re okay “ Gary answered with a smile.

Seeing how nice her oppa is she smile with that teary eyes of her . .
She then grabs her hand and start dragging him to the living room . .

“ Oppa , have a sit . . “ Jihyo offers him while pointing in her long white modern-style sofa . .

“ Ahh . Gomawo . . “ Gary said while sitting comfortably on the sofa .

“ Want some coffee oppa ? “ Jihyo asked .

“ Urmm . Yeah sure . but go wash your face first . . I don’t want to see my beautiful Jihyo with that face ! “ He said , trying to cheer her up .

“ Arasoo oppa “ She answered with a smile .

 

XXXXX Jihyo’s POV XXXXXX

How nice he was . .
Coming over on this rainy day . just to look after me . .
If only HE was like that .
. “ She start talking to herself while washing her face .

No No No !! I can’t be like this ! I can’t be weak !!! Wake up Jihyo-ahh !! “

She start hitting her cheeks . . trying to wake herself from her weakness . .

XXXX End of POV XXXXXX

 

XXXXX Gary’s POV XXXXX

‘ Why is she crying ? I’ve never see her cry this bad before . . Something really bad must have happen but why didn’t she tell me yet ?? “ Gary ask himself . .

Ahh ! No . I’ve to stop ! REMEMBER ! don’t ask her about what happen Gary-ahh ! Make her forget about it for a moment and make her laugh !! “ Gary shake his head trying to be determined . .

XXXXX End of POV XXXXXX

 

Jihyo came out from the kitchen with two cups of coffee .
“ Here’s your coffee !” Jihyo said cheerfully while handing one of the coffee to Gary

Seeing her doing that makes Gary blush . . His cheek was so red . . He start making some silly face . . trying to hide the blush . .

Jihyo laugh when he sees her oppa with that silly face .

“ Yahh ! What so funny ? “ Gary pretend to be mad . . but fail . .

“ Hahaha ! Nothing oppa ! it’s just that . . you’re cute ! “ Jihyo answered while laughing .

 

“ Cute ? did Jihyo just said that I’m cute ?! Oh My God !! She said that I’m cute ! Way to go Gary-ahh !! “ He said silently . . but he can’t hide how happy he was hearing it . .

“ Oppa . How about a movie night ?? “ Jihyo ask while pointing on the TV .

“ Yeah sure ! It’ll be nice !! “ Gary agrees . .

They start searching for some interesting movie . .

 

After a few hours later

I was already 1 AM in the morning . .
and it was already half of the movie . .
Jihyo seems sleepy already .
but she tried her best to be awake .
She doesn’t want to leave her oppa alone . .
but it was so hard . . she can’t stand of the sleepiness .
 

Gary was surprised when Jihyo suddenly leans her head to his shoulders . . Gary was so nervous . . He can smell her scent . . It was so relaxing .

“ Oppa “ Jihyo said while yawing

“ Why ? “

“ Gomawoo “ Jihyo thank him . .

“ Hm ? For what Jihyo-ahh ? Gary was confused for a sec

“ For being by my side “ Jihyo said with a smile on her face

“ It’s nothing Jihyo-ahh . It’s my job to take care of my girlfriend ! “ Gary said jokingly

“ Hmm . How I wish HE was like this “ Jihyo mumble but loud enough for Gary to hear it .

“ He ? Who ? “ Gary asked . .  forget about the promise he made to himself . . to not bring up the thing that made Jihyo cries .

“ Chang Joo oppa “ Jihyo answered with a low voice .

“ Why Jihyo-ahh ? What happen ? “ Gary ask curiously .

“ It’s nothing oppa “ Jihyo answered with a smile but Gary can see that it was a fake smile and Jihyo’s eyes is starting to get watery again . . but he couldn’t stand of his curiosity .

“ Jihyo-ahh , just tell me . Please ? “ Gary begged her

“ We break up . “

Hearing this makes Gary happy . He told himself that he finally get a chance to be with the girl he loves for 3 years .

“ Tell me about it Jihyo-ahh . “ Gary asked again . .

Without a choice . Jihyo lift up her head from Gary shoulder .

“  He was just faking it “ Jihyo start .

“ Faking ? Faking what ? “ Gary was confused . he couldn’t understand .

“ He was just faking it oppa !! After all this time we were dating ! He was just faking it !! It was just to get attention from the citizen ! It was just for rising the company’s name !! “ She said and start crying again .   

 Gary felt guilty for making her cry again .
He was happy for someone’s sadness .

“ I’ve should realize it earlier ! I’m such a fool ! “ She shouts , starting to blame herself again . She start hitting Gary’s lap .

Gary couldn’t stand of seeing her cries and blaming herself for something that she didn’t do .
Gary suddenly grab her face and make it looking directly in his eyes .
Jihyo was surprised with Gary’s sudden action and her heart suddenly start beating fast .

“ Stop ! Stop it !! Stop blaming yourself for something that you didn’t do Jihyo-ahh !! It was not your fault !! It was his ! He’s such a cruel man . .  Jihyo-ahh , please stop being like this . Wake up Jihyo-ahh ! “ Gary shouts in front of Jihyo’s face , trying to make her realize .
“ Forget him Jihyo-ahh . You deserve a better man . . Like . . “ He was just about to confess when Jihyo suddenly cut him by saying something that broke his heart into a million pieces .

“ but I love him oppa ! I love him “ Jihyo put away his hand and free herself from Gary’s hand that was grabbing her face .

Hearing her answer makes Gary’s heart broken into pieces . .
Hearing someone he loves so much saying that she loves someone else is probably the most heart breaking thing that Gary has ever heard .

He couldn’t stand of it .
His heart hurt so much . . he tried his best to hide it but he can’t .
His eyes suddenly get watery and the pain in his chest is starting to killing him .
He wanted to leave this house . .

 

“ Jihyo-ahh . Miahne .. but I need to go now “ Gary stand up and start making his way to the door .

He didn’t have a choice but to leave the house . Although he knew that with him acting like this , he’ll probably be one of the cruellest man that Jihyo had meet . Leaving a girl while she was having a hard time was one of the cruellest thing to do but he couldn’t stand of the pain .

As he was making his way towards the door , he suddenly felt a warm hug from his back but somehow he can also felt the tears that was starting to make this time the back of his shirt wet slowly . . He knew it was Jihyo . .  crying . .

“ Don’t go . . Please “ Jihyo beg him and starting to hug him tightly .

“ I have to go Jihyo-ahh . I’m sorry “ He tried to get free from Jihyo’s tight hug .

Jihyo release him . . but she suddenly shout

“ If you really are a man don’t leave ! You once said that you’ll always be there for me ! I need you now ! Please ~ don’t be like him . I’m afraid to be alone again . . Please ~ “ Jihyo start crying harder and she  fall down onto the ground .

Gary turned around and saw Jihyo on the ground . .  crying herself out . .

Gary is starting to felt guilty for his action .
for trying to leave her in such a condition . He was only thinking about himself .
He realize that the pain he felt was nothing compared to the pain that Jihyo felt .

Gary came closer to her and hug her .

“ Mianhe Jihyo-ahh . I’m such a cruel man . am I ? “ Gary said with a painful smile . .
Jihyo didn’t reply and hug him back .

 

 

After a few minutes , Gary suddenly stand up and carries her in a bridal way .
Jihyo was surprised with his action but before anything slip through

“ Shhh ! Just believe me  “ Gary said with a warm smile

Jihyo’s check suddenly went red , she was blushing hard .
She could feel her heart pounding hard .
Gary continue to carry her to her bedroom .
When he entered the room he could see that there was a broken glass at the ground and a pillow near it . He know that Jihyo is the one who broke the frame .

He carefully make his way to her bed and gently put her down on her bed .
Without saying anything , he hurriedly go to the kitchen and manage to find a glove , broom and a newspaper . He clean up the broken glass and put it away .

He make a last check up on the floor to make sure that all the broken glass were gone .

Gary look at Jihyo with a smile and came closer to her . Again this time , Jihyo’s heart is starting to beat faster again . She was blushing again  .
 

“ Go to sleep . . You need a rest . Forget about it for a moment . . You’ll feel better in the next morning “ He whispered to her while slowly patting her head.

“ He was so charming “ Jihyo tell herself .
Jihyo could felt something different this time . There’s something in her heart but she doesn’t know what is it . She was confused with her own feeling .

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

As Gary was about to leave her room

“ Don’t go ! “ Jihyo’s voice stopped him

“ Please don’t go oppa . Stay here , by my side . . for this whole night “ Jihyo beg him . . Gary heard it and he was happy knowing that Jihyo trust him .

XXXXXX Jihyo’s POV XXXXXX

‘ What ?? Stay here . . for the whole night ?! I’ve to be crazy . . or should I say that my mouth have gone crazy ! “ Jihyo said to herself , knowing that she was also surprise with the sudden word that came out . . but she know , that it was from her own will . She trust him .

XXXXXX End of POV XXXXXXX

Gary slowly turn his back and start walking towards her bed .
Gary put his body down on her bed . . laying right beside her . .
He was nervous for a moment but he began to feel relaxed , knowing that the person that was right beside him was his most beloved Mong-Ji after all .

For a few minutes , they have a little talk about some Running Man funny moment during filming .
Gary tried his best to make Jihyo forget about all the bad thing that has happened this morning and Gary succeed . He really made Jihyo laugh and smile brightly .

Jihyo start yawing and Gary notice it .
“ Hahaha . You better get some sleep Mong-Ji ahh “
“ Hmm ? Uhh,  Yeah Oppa . I’m tired already “ Jihyo said while rubbing her eyes .

Jihyo suddenly came closer to Gary and start snuggling up to his chest ,
Gary was so nervous and happy inside .

“ You really like me huh ?? “ Gary said  jokingly

“ Hmm ? No oppa . This is to make sure that you’re not going leave me while I was sleeping “ Jihyo said . but she know that it was just a lie . She just love snuggling up with Gary .

 

 

As the rough night pass by . . They both sleep soundly in each other’s embrace .   

 

 

So hey guys .
This is my first chapter for my first fanfic . 
Yes , this story is a repost .
Please keep supporting me and leave a comment :)
Thanks for reading !