The Unknown is reveled o.O

Always and Forever

Min Hyuk: -Hyung...?! 

Yhe unknown turn around smiled at min Hyuk...and min Hyuk ran to him and hugged him tight...

Min Hyuk: -is it possible Hyung...4 years!!!!!!!

He let go of the hug: -stop being such Drama king min Hyuk what is wrong cousin?!!

Min hyuk: -I don't what happen to me Hyung but Really missed you..:you have being away. From me...US... For so long.

He smiled at him: -I know and am sorry for troubling you that much.... My fault but al of this will change my plan is working.

Mik Hyuk: -how?! What plan?! You telling me to act out for 4 years... Sometimes I just wanted to give up on this game.. Or plan whatsoever... Please tell me all this over...:

He patted his back a brotherly pat: -min Hyuk I think you should now meet the two people I have mentioned to you... When you meet this two your job will became easier trust me.

He dialed a number and said: -it is time!!!!

they both waited till two guys arrived...one as very talk and looks very seriouse on his face with his hand on his pocket wearing only black from head to toe... And the onther one looked friendly and a big smile plasterd on his face and wearing a blue and white shirt with collar with blue jeans...he looked so happy unlike the other ghost beside him..:

Min Hyuk: -care to tell me who are they??!!

The guy smirked with min Hyuk unexplainable face exprsission: -meet Lee Jung Shin the dark black....And Lee Jung Hyun the cheerful blue... They are part of my plan too.

they both bowed to them and start talking...

Jung Hyun: -planing for 4 years... Finelly feels good to be out and do it for real Hyung.

He nodded: -But you have being out for sometimes haven't you?!!

Jung Shin with scary tune: -so what will be next step Hyung?! 

He suddenly got silent and let min Hyuk do a little bit of calculating and he suddenly remembered something....

min hyuk: -wait a min....I have saw you two.... Specially you lee Jung Hyun....You are shin hye's best friend.... Who I fought a lot with.... And you...you suppose to be his cousin...o.O what is going on Hyung?! Tell me that's not all set up please?!....

He smiled at him: -what do you think?! "He faced the window once again" this was all set up... You being with shin hye and you know that... This is a set up too....this two my best friend from high school...and thy decided to do a favor....

Min Hyuk was about to say something but his phone ring and he checked it...it was none other than shin hye...

Min Hyuk: -it's shin hye Hyung... What should I do?!should I answer??

He just nodded at him to answer....

Min Hyuk picked up his phone and his tune was little bit looked worried when he was talking and the guy told him to calm down...

Min Hyuk: -shin hye....what is wrong?? 

Shij gye on the other line: -where are you oppa?! Even director Jung is missing you both disappeared... Where are you guys am soooo worried.

Min Hyuk looked at his Hyung and he nodded to him as confirmation...

Min Hyuk: -Shin hye we are together... Don't worry we are just talking!!!!

shin hye didn't seemed to convince but that was all her choice... To belive...

Min Hyuk: -am dying Hyung...I don't want to lie to her anymore....

He looked at him with sad face: -you are not lying...you are protecting her...I know it's hard but let's wait for it..

Jung Hyun: -should I expose myself to her?! With Jung shin?! As a sudden meeting?! 

He looked at him with curious look and looked at the celling: -yes...

thats all he said and send them away and told them he will send them details later of what should they do... For now...the only thing they should do is showing themself To shin hye ONLY....not talking at all.

Min Hyuk: -aren't you going to tell shin hye all Hyung?! It's very hard you know...She dreams about you every night...that's why I contact you to tell it's out of my hand now and you should came in...YONG HWA Hyung please let's stop we are hurting her so much...

YONG HWA: -if she know am YONG HWA she will be in dangers...so the less she knows...better will get...I can't risk her life..,I better suffer her for temper time than to be forever...wait min Hyuk don't ruin my 5 years of planing ok...you can't utter a word is that clear??

Min Hyuk forced to obey his Hyung's order and nodded to his word and they went back to thier room....the SOO HYUN's room... Or better say YONG HWA's room...

_____________________________________

So tell me are you all shocked?! :D 

great I know you are :D 

don't rush to anything you will know it all...just wait for the next chapter and share your thought with me :3 plz :) 

all of your faces now is like o.O :3 O.O T.T