Birthday Party Part 2

Always and Forever

Shin hye: -your mom is here and she is looking at us.

Yong hwa: -don’t be worry, come on I will introduce you to her.

Shin hye: -but am scared and-……….

Yong hwa let go of the hug while dancing: -am here, what is there to be scared?!

Shin hye: -I don’t know, I mean-………

Yong hwa smiled: -come on “He held her shoulder and went over there”

Mrs. Jung: -oh my son, Soo Hyun come here.

He went there and hugged her, feeling disgusting: -mom, you are here.

She let go of the hug: -oh let me see my son, you are walking on your feet oh my….

He smiled: -yah, your son is walking on his feet, am all better, no wheelchair anymore.

Mrs. Jung: -turn around let me see you….

He turn around and made spin around twice, showing her, HE CAN WALK AGAIN.

Mrs. Jung: - yah I can see now, congrats my son, but “She looked at shin hye” who is that lovely lady?! I just saw you dancing and I wanted to meet her.

Yong hwa: -oh yah, shin hye “her colors changed hearing her name” she is my assistant, actually she is my hero, if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be walking like that.

Shin hye smiled but scared: -you don’t have to mention that director Jung.

Mrs. Jung: - but why her?!

Yong hwa put his arm around her shoulder: -I almost got to car accident, and when she saw that, I don’t even know how she reached me, and moved me away from the road, when she was laying on the street I just stood up reaching for her hand, I was surprised, she really saved me twice, “he looked at her in a lovely stare” thank you for saving me life, I owe you with my life.

Mrs. Jung: -oh well, thank you shin hyessi.

She just smiled and bowed her head, her body was shaking, and she was so scared.

Yong hwa: -we will go first, her boyfriend is waiting for us.

She nodded and they went away.

Yong hwa: -stop shaking please, you will be fine.

Shin hye: -she is scary, you told me if she get her hands on me, she will kill me.

Yong hwa: -don’t worry, I will murder her if she dare to even touch you.

Suddenly lights went off, and all they can hear was, “Happy Birthday to you” when he turn around, he saw a big cake coming toward him, but when he saw what is written on the cake, made his smile disappeared, “Happy Birthday Jung Soo Hyun”.

Min young: -Oppa, happy birthday.

Shin hye: -happy birthday, Director Jung J

Jung Hyun & Jung Shin & Min Hyuk: -happy birthday Hyung.

All of them yelled: -happy birthday Soo Hyun.

Mrs. Jung get near and hugged him: -happy birthday my son, hope you have happy long life ahead.

He let go of the hug: -thanks mom, thanks everyone, really thanks.

Min young: -Oppa, give me your hand.

Yong hwa: -why? “He gave her his hand”

Min young: -to do this “She wore him a diamond watch” happy birthday.

He smiled and hugged her: -thanks Min Young, it’s beautiful.

Shin hye looked at her plastic bag and just throw it away in a garbage, thinking that it’s worthless, Yong hwa saw that and picked it up and brought a smile to his face.

The gift was: -an album, with every picture of them, every moment, their selfies, their gifts to each other, every dates they went to, every occasion they attend to, every laugh they share, he smiled, and it touched him in his heart.

He look around, but didn’t found her, till he found her in balcony, looking outside.

Yong hwa whispered in her ear and surprised her: -beautiful gift.

She looked around: -I didn’t want you to see it, I throw it away and-……….

Yong hwa: -why would you throw our memory away?!

Shin hye: -it wasn’t worth it, you deserve more, and an album with just-….

He held her hand with one hand: -I love it, whatever you give me, I will love it, because it is from you, the effort you made in making this album, remembering us, all this, how could I not appreciate that?! It made by my love of my life.

Shin hye: -you really liked it?!

Yong hwa: -no, I just said, I love it, and I love you so……

She smiled, only smiled afraid of someone else see her with him, she didn’t hugged, but he did, he pulled her to himself and hugged her tight, she did too.

Yong hwa: -I miss you so much by the way, I couldn’t wait till I can hug you.

Shin hye: -aren’t you afraid of being seen by someone with me?!

Yong hwa: -I don’t care, I only want you now.

Shin hye: -in this case, “she hugged more tight” I missed you more, and by the way I was jealous when you were dancing with min young.

Yong hwa pulled off from the hug and chuckled: -she is your sister, and you know I was just acting.

She hit him on his arm: -yah right.

They stood there talking and laughing, he totally forgot it’s his birthday and he has to go inside to be with the guests, because he has special guest and he just wanted to spend his all night with her.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE KAMSHAMIDDA FOR READING :-*