The attack

Always and Forever

Yong hwa say down on the couch while talking on the phone with Min Hyuk...

Yong hwa: -Ha Min Hyuk... Shin hye knows it all.. No we don't need to change our plan... Huh?! "He stood up from his place" He did what? Who is that guy?! What was his name again?! "Yes..yes Lee Min Hoo"... We have to catch him Min Hyuk if he admit we will catch the bigger responsible of all of this... He is the responsible of that accident he will pay for that later... Let's catch him first with Proofs.

Shin hye came with concern all over her face after Yong hwa hang up the phone and looked at shin hye and caressed her face... 

Yong hwa: -what is wrong sweetheart?! What is with the face?! 

Shin hye just hugged him: -am scared what If.....

Yong hwa pulled from the hug: -what if what?! What will happen?! Don't you trust me,?!! 

Before she respond a Knock came by the door shin hye went to open the door before she do Yong hwa stopped her...

At that moment Jung shin called and infrom Yong hwa to not open the door because it's THE LEE MIN HOO guy... "Since he was observing Min Hoo "Spy Thing lolz :D" he knew where he is going" The door kept on knocking Yong hwa pulled out a gun and scared hell out if shin hye... He hide behind the courtns and just nodded to her to open the door... She was scared but he mouthed her that she is going to be ok and she went to the door trumbling opened the door a handsome guy who smiled at her said "Room Service Madam"... 

Shin hye nodded at him and tried to be normal  he went inside but shin hye left the door open as per to Yong hwa's instruction... 

Min Hoo Open the plate cover and he held the gun and pointed at shin hye she was so scared her heart beat got fast...

Shin hye couldn't utter so much words: -what... Wh...wha-...?!!

Min Hoo: -am sorry to do that to you shin Hyessi but you have no place in this world...

A voice came behind shin hye and she turn around it was min Hyuk...

Min Hyuk: -your time is over Lee min Hoo...

and since shin hye turned her back from min Hoo he suddenly grabbed her from neck and put a gun on her head...

Min Hoo: -I don't know who are you kiddo but this girl going to die you can't do anything so put your gun down...

Min Hyuk was scared since His grub on her neck became tighter so he put the gun down and throw it to him...

Min Hoo smirked at Min Hyuk: -It's not good to take care of someone else's remain "referring to shin hye being Yong hwa's Girlfriend now she is his" say good bye to your princes...

Min Hyuk broke down at his place that shocked shin hye while she was trying to get away from his grip...

Min Hyuk: -please leave her alone... Kill me but don't hurt her... Please...don't separate us.

Min Hoo laughed sercasime: -Wooow you must love her so much.... Well since you love her so much I will fullif your wish... I will not separate you...

Min Hyuk: -really?! 

Min Hoo smirked: -ofcourse... After I kill her I will kill you too... So you can both die together.... In count on 3 I will shoot...1...

Min Hyuk shocked his head referring him to stop but he only smirked...

Min Hoo: - 2....-....

Before he say 3 a gun placed on the back head of Min Hoo...

Yong hwa: - if I said 3....am goona be the one who will burry you... Should I?! 

Min Hoo let go of shin hye and Min Hyuk smirked this time...

Min Hoo dropped the gun and turn around to look at the guy... He was none other than JUNG YONG HWA... 

Yong hwa: -so you are the Lee min Hoo?!

____________________________________

Min Yong called Min Hoo several times but he didn't answered... But at her 6th time he did...

Min Yong: -Oppa..... What happen?! 

Min Hoo: -She is dead... The game is over.

Min Yong: -it's great I should tell Mrs.Jung..

Min Hoo: -don't call...Come and help me to move the body before Yong hwa will be back.

Min Yong: -Ok...Oppa I will come now.

She smiled from victory but she didn't knew what was happening on the other line with that guy....

Whilr Min Yong was happy Min Hoo was forced to answer her call and say what Yong hwa told him to say....forced by the GUN..

_______________________________[_____

:D is it dangers enough?! Is it Mafia or down thing?! Lolz blue Boys as Gang... More like shinhye's shield <3 next chapter will be interesting let me know your thougts negative or positive :-* just say it thank you...

bow down to all who new subscribe and commenter :D now down