"YOU BELONG TO ME"... The Journey came to end, Korea here we come

Always and Forever

PSH POV: -

I felt sleep in yong hwa's arm this night after all this drama happen, i knew three life changing things about my life.

1) Jung Soo Hyunn Aka My boss is my long lost love that i thought i lost forever Jung Yong Hwa.

2)Park Min Yong is my biological sister whom my parents abanded her in force now we are unitted.

3)Mrs.Jung is after me no matter what, if she get's her hands on me AM DEAD FOR SURE!!!!!

i looked at sleeping yong hwa who was peaceful in his dreams, he looks so tired,  tired of guiarding me all the time, tired of planing just to keep me a live, i touched his face, and remembered his worried eyes when i almost got shooted by a sniper, his precious tears came down, i was in dangers, he sacrafice his life for the first time and second time was now when he pushed me away, he didn't let me be alone, he hugged me and we came back home, he make me eat dinner i wasn't hungry but for his sake, instead of me he was shaking, his hand couldn't held a spoon, he sang me to fall a sleep, i prtend to sleep but when i opened my eyes his exprission was in pain even in his sleep, i was in so much pain, how could someone can love like that?! i thought about about it, that i should try Atlease to love him back like he does,i try.

Yong hwa: -if you kept staring like that i might not wake up at all.... "he said while his eyes were still closed"

Shin hye smiled sweetly and was happy this his sence of humer is back: -who said am staring at you!!! 

Yong hwa's eyes jerked opened: -what?! then who are staring at?1

She started laughing at him and he got mad "playfuly of course" and crossed his arm and looked away while sitting on the bed  .

Shin sat down too and made shocking face: -OMO.... is my Oppa mad?!! "he didn't said anything"  ok then i should change and go eat ALONE.

Shin hye is up and getting ready and almost took her 3rd step when a hand grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

Yong hwa glared at her: - You are not going anywhere not even ALONE without me.

She decided to a bit: - Chincha?!!  then i will go with someone... maybe some hottie downstaires?! "she winked at him"

she wanted to go away again but again a grip of a hand pulled her back, this time to his embrace, he grabbed her waist whil she hold on his neck.

Yong hwa: -really?! there is no another hottie, not in her, not in all Japan, not in Korea, Not in the world, YOU BELONG TO ME.

He caressed her face and again his expression got sad and full of pain: -NO ONE can take you away from me, or i will die, i really will die.

He was hurt, Shin hye is all he got, family, friend, the whole freaking world, SHE WAS HIS WORLD AND HE WAS FIGHTING WORLD FOR HER.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jung Yong Hwa - Park Shin Hye - Kang Min Hyuk - Lee Jung Hyun - Lee Jung Shin - Park Min Yong - Lee Min Hoo.

The crew got bigger against Mrs.Jung, Yong hwa had it all in his mind, he was ready to forgive her and let her be, but she crossed line by attaching shin hye "SHIN HYE"  now his desire to get revenge got bigger and he wasn't letting it go till he take his full revenge.

Yong hwa: - Mrs Jung called, and took my premission to throw a birthday party for me next week, we will give her  SHOCK of the life time to her, are you guys ready?

The guys nodded and smirked but the girls didn't have clue what he meant by that.

Yong hwa: - Min Hyuk you will come with shin hye, Min Yong and jung hyun and Jung shin will be with me bfore it start, Min Hoo come after min hyuk arraso.

They all nodded in agreement, and all got thier bag pack up to go back, go back to Korea.

only in 3 days all that happen that no one NO ONE could expect, who knows what will happen at the party?!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next will be The Birthday Party please wait and thank you for reading my chingus :-*